The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3187)
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
S20 - Heros vs Villians thoughts
Help me here ;-) So if S20 will air in Feb, then they have already been there, done that and are back, right? Produc
jbug
20 messages
02-12-10 11:31 AM
surviving survivor
anyone else watch? Pretty good look at what's to come http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/4b54
jbug
4 messages
02-12-10 11:23 AM
Survivor #20 Preseason Love/Loathe List. [View All]
*looks at cast* Good bloody luck. ---------------------------------------- ------------------------- The cast: Ty
Estee
48 messages
02-11-10 07:07 PM
Jenn Lyon Passed away
After a long battle with cancer, Jenn Lyon died last night.
michel
20 messages
02-10-10 09:24 PM
Colby The Sexiest Survivor
Of all the guys on Survivor, Colby to me is the sexiest. He's filled my fantasies ever since the Australian Outback. So all you mature women who w
CSHS79
1 messages
02-08-10 06:37 PM
Good for Natalie! [View All]
I'm glad that finally a jury decided that 'playing the game' does not equal the player who evidences the most odious behavior; behavior that i
PagongRatEater
26 messages
02-06-10 08:03 PM
Hello Survivor Fans
[table][tr][td id="welcome"]To All That Read This Post: I hope I am not being too forward here, but I would like to t
AvidRealityWatcher
4 messages
01-29-10 01:23 AM
CBS *almost* gets it right
On the CBS/Survivor website, you can upload your audition video. The top 10 will be selected, and the fans will get to vote. The win
BrassFan
0 messages
01-25-10 02:24 PM
Survivng Survivor
Just a heads up that CBS presents "Surviving Survivor" on Thursday, Feb 3 (one week before the 2 hour premiere of S20). [i]A
sol
1 messages
01-23-10 12:20 PM
Survivor 20 - Players most likely to win
Based on previous All-Stars and Fans/Favs' thinking player's with the best chance to win are those like Amanda or Cirie. Players who aren't o
garcor
0 messages
01-15-10 07:09 AM
Time to increase the prize?
I'd love to see Castaway Productions make a "suprise" announcement increasing the winner's prize from 1,000,000.00 to 5,000,000.00...%
RocketScientist
17 messages
01-14-10 07:07 PM
Premiere Date? [View All]
I dont get it.... Why isn't CBS premiering the show following the SuperBowl? Why hold it an extra 4 days, when you could put it on f
BrassFan
22 messages
01-14-10 03:52 PM
Season Theme Idea [View All]
I would love to see a season where all the players that were forced out of the game for medical reasons were brough back. Maybe call it "FALLEN HERO
jme01
26 messages
01-12-10 09:34 PM
The Jury Got it Right! [View All]
There have been a few jury decisions that haven't been accepted by many fans: Colby losing to Tina, Mariano losing to Amber and Amanda losing to
michel
48 messages
01-11-10 09:34 PM
Survivor's 10th Anniversary Party
Survivor held a reunion part for its 10th anniversary There is an article about it at realityblurred: http://www.reality
michel
6 messages
01-11-10 06:55 PM
All-Stars 3 on the way?
http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv- archives/survivor_21/2010_Jan_05_future_plans If what this article says is true, Su
SpotTheDifference
0 messages
01-06-10 05:44 AM
Quick off-season question
I was late to the party. Does anyone know of a good online site to watch the Survivor Africa season? I think that is the one where Ethan won. %
finallytyping
9 messages
12-26-09 01:50 PM
Impressions on the Merge:
For such a crappy season overall, we had quite an interesting merge episode. I'm not sure where I'd rank it but it would have to be up there wit
michel
19 messages
12-24-09 01:53 PM
The PMS ratings: Samoa.
Rank this season's contestants on a 1-10 scale in the following categories: [b]Physical[/b] includes: performance in activi
Estee
8 messages
12-23-09 08:56 PM
Greatest Player Ever?? [View All]
with this whole talk of how good of a player russell is it got me wondering. So who do people think is the greatest player in the history of survivor.
steve2011
56 messages
12-22-09 11:55 PM
"If you think you have what it takes..."
Next to "the tribe has spoken" and "wanna know what you're playing for," the most recognized phrase uttered by Jeff is at the end of the R
Aruba
1 messages
12-22-09 06:46 AM
Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.FINAL
I was brought up with a religious background. I'm also pretty much up on current events. That being said I truly believe the Lord has more pressing
Aruba
14 messages
12-22-09 01:44 AM
I didnt see that coming at all.
Who would have guessed that the foa foa team would vote of Shambo like that. I realize they want to stay the foa foa 4 some but I thought they would h
AvidRealityWatcher
3 messages
12-21-09 04:36 PM
Decention in the ranks [View All]
Man did Monica stir up the pot or what? Russel is so rattled right now, and that is something he doesnt need. It will take his focus off the game%
AvidRealityWatcher
72 messages
12-19-09 08:38 PM
What would you do if you were John? [View All]
After watching this past episode, I wonder about whether John made the best decision for himself in the game. In fact, right after it aired, it
Jims02
66 messages
12-18-09 11:36 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3187)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •