The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3187)
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Survivor 22 Episode #10 Lvoe List
The series has pretty much hit the boring part, eh. Well, let's have one of these anyway. 1. Andrea. Basically, the only grown-up
dabo
5 messages
04-25-11 04:51 PM
Survivor 22 Episode #9 Lvoe List
Okay, now this was a boring episode, even with two ICs, two boots, and one crazy person. No doubt it was edited together because product
iltarion
7 messages
04-18-11 00:42 AM
Phillip Explained
While trying to explain Phillip to somebody that doesn't watch Survivor, I came up with a simple explanation: "Phillip is the Gary
Dose_of_Reality
5 messages
04-17-11 08:32 AM
WTF?
Why the hell did CBS hype up in their commercials that Rob may be going home due to the fact there were 2 tribal councils? I guess they are despera
sportsjoe
11 messages
04-15-11 07:43 PM
Survivor 22 Episode #8 Lvoe List
Whether you like this season or find it a snorefest, you have to admit that everything was set up well for a wild merge. I don't know if you
iltarion
13 messages
04-13-11 10:29 PM
Is Matt Crazy? Will Rob run the board?
I'd love opinions on this week's episode. It was a good one, as it set the mood for what things will probably look like going down the line. Any
joshtaylor
2 messages
04-11-11 10:10 AM
Survivor 22 Episode #7 Lvoe List
This is certainly an unexceptional episode on the heels of a highly entertaining one. It was likely, for all intense purposes, the swan song
iltarion
6 messages
04-06-11 06:21 PM
Thoughts on next week?
I think this merge may be the biggest mishmash of any merge ever. You have the solid O tribe of - Rob, Grant, Ashley and Natalie A
Tummy
6 messages
04-02-11 11:58 AM
Has Zapetera lost their minds?
My recap for "It Don't Take a Smart One" is up. I have some unkind things to say about how Zapetera is playing this game. Plus how awesome is th
joshtaylor
5 messages
04-02-11 11:52 AM
Survivor 22 Episode #6 Lvoe List [View All]
For many, this week might have seemed like a fairly average episode with the 2nd totally predictable TC in a row. But for me, this is a true
iltarion
27 messages
03-30-11 05:07 PM
Going Hollywood!
Was there ever a doubt that this was in the works? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbFZvbde- b8 Coach made a movie.
michel
12 messages
03-29-11 05:40 PM
Episode 06 Thoughts...
http://survivortheblog.blogspot.com/201- /03/survivor-redemption-island-ep-06-their.html There's my detailed recap...what do y
joshtaylor
14 messages
03-27-11 11:16 PM
Survivor 22 Episode #5 Lvoe List [View All]
I would say this was a pretty average week of Survivor, but the editing raises it slightly above that. I believe you really have to watch this
iltarion
30 messages
03-25-11 02:30 AM
So who are you rooting for Matt or Russell? [View All]
I am rooting for Matt. Although I would think that some out there like Russell for the entertainment. Also, some probably want to see Ru
Wacko Jacko
28 messages
03-23-11 05:24 PM
Started a Recap blog!
Hey guys! I'm new here! Loving reading your posts so far! I've been wandering around the web looking for good Survivor
joshtaylor
2 messages
03-21-11 01:34 PM
Jeff Probst interviews Russell
Not sure if this has been posted. I'm not a fan..but it's interesting how Jeff is so enamoured! http://www.youtube.com/watch%
Travel_Queen
4 messages
03-19-11 00:36 AM
So, Matt will be at Redemption Island {as long as he keeps winning}
A) Until Jiffy and the gang show up in Jollywood B) RobFather and his family join him with a picnic basket full of Hidden Idols %0
mindy23
8 messages
03-17-11 10:57 PM
Survivor 22 Episode #4 Lvoe List
Episode #4 was a strong hour of entertainment ending with an utterly predictable TC. It happens, shows you don't need a great TC to have a
iltarion
8 messages
03-17-11 10:40 PM
He tricked them into sending him there to look for the idol.
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/rich- rd-hatch-ordered-back-prison-miss-celebrity-apprentice-finale-1022608.php Do you think it
Estee
0 messages
03-14-11 09:48 AM
The Wrong Move Vs. the Right Reason [View All]
Obviously, the majority of the Surviverse is in elation at finally seeing Russell shown the fricking door last night. Of course, Redemption
iltarion
37 messages
03-12-11 04:14 PM
Survivor 22 Episode #3 Lvoe List [View All]
Hahaha... I love the smell of defeated Russell in the morning. So, we finally see the day, the glorious day, when Russell takes the walk
iltarion
21 messages
03-08-11 07:14 PM
Survivor 22 Episode #2 Lvoe List [View All]
After 2 episodes, Season 22 seems to have been casted at least in the mediocre range with a decent enough mix of the entertaining, the likab
iltarion
21 messages
03-03-11 11:26 AM
Boston Rob's BIG Move
Wondering why we can not get more talk about the actual game of Survivor on this site. All these games and no talk. I’d go to other sites but do n
Wacko Jacko
13 messages
03-03-11 08:28 AM
S22 Voting Thread
Hi, all. I've been pretty much on a hiatus for the past month or so, various reason including having to fight with the computer, try to clean
dabo
5 messages
03-01-11 01:48 AM
Survivor 22 Episode #1 Lvoe List
Since my friend Aruba doesn't seem to be around, I'll start this list but with Iltarion also MIA, I hope we can get some people to jump in and
michel
6 messages
02-23-11 02:50 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3187)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •