The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3187)
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Tyson is on Twitter!
Hey ya'll! I just found Tyson on Twitter! He's definitely my favorite and it looks like he just signed up. I can't wait to hear what he says
moyo
4 messages
04-28-09 09:24 PM
crazy coach theory
ok. this came to me as i was going to sleep, so you know how that goes.... what if....coach was faking? i seem to remember that some people
b1whois
9 messages
04-25-09 08:48 AM
Love/Loathe List - Episode 9
Every player this week gets a [b]ton[/b] of credit for being able to do something I wouldn't have had a prayer of accomplishing...keeping
Aruba
19 messages
04-23-09 11:51 PM
The Curve Ball
Mad props to MB and the editing of the last two episodes for the triple-pronged curveball they just threw at us. I was convinced from the end of the l
iltarion
9 messages
04-19-09 01:29 AM
Jaime & Erik, sitting in a tree chapel...
http://tinyurl.com/dxj84t Do you realize this show officially has a better matchup record than [b]The Bachelor[/b]?%
Estee
4 messages
04-17-09 08:59 PM
Survivor Look Alikes
Let me be the first to throw one out. Sandy and country superstar Jerry Reed http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/v- e
Wacko Jacko
17 messages
04-17-09 12:57 PM
Love/Loathe List - Episode 8 [View All]
I predict several makeout sessions to occur on Reunion night. Although Tyson and Debbie's session may be the only one with passion. Erinn slobbering
Aruba
33 messages
04-14-09 09:17 PM
And if it means we'd never hear from him again, let him go.
The funniest part here may be that the judge wants him put into mental health counseling. As if everyone here hasn't known he needed it for years..
Estee
0 messages
04-14-09 04:55 AM
Jaime and Erik's Wedding Photos
They had such an amazing wedding! [link:www.celebritybrideguide.com/jaime- dugan-and-erik-huffman-wedding-photos|Jaime and Erik'
jkaae123
0 messages
04-13-09 03:16 PM
Love/Loathe List - Episode 6 or 7 [View All]
Another tribute to one of the most popular Survivors ever - Yau Man. And another spectacle of castaways with the combined mental capacity to fit in a
Aruba
26 messages
04-11-09 03:24 AM
I saw Jeff, I saw Jeff
Well, not in person or anything but . . . I was watching ANTM and flipping back to this other show during commercials. "I G
jbug
5 messages
04-07-09 01:36 PM
CBS accepting applications for seasons 19 and 20
Survivor is currently accepting applications for seasons 19 and 20 "on a rolling basis", versus the usual method where there is a deadline to su
SatHizFakShon
4 messages
04-02-09 10:56 PM
Love/Loathe List - Episode 5
OK, did he REALLY [b]need[/b] that tooth??? Same exact occurrence happened to me in College. I lost half my tooth in competiton and
Aruba
11 messages
03-21-09 12:27 PM
Damn they voted off Spencer
I bet I might be the only one on the forum to say this - I actually like Spencer and was annoyed he got voted off. One of the blokes apart from JT tha
funkyfitfreak
3 messages
03-14-09 09:11 PM
Then he tried to talk the other camera operators into voting her off.
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/prob- t-comes-aid-of-seizure-victim-1016232.php http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa
Estee
4 messages
03-13-09 09:48 AM
Love/Loathe List - Episode 4 [View All]
Com'on Jiffy...what do you mean "you're not buying it?" Taj has [i]Eddie George[/i] for a hubby! Why would she give a hoot
Aruba
26 messages
03-09-09 02:59 PM
Love/Loathe List - Episode 3
I don't know...I realize I am critical by nature, but it doesn't take a whole lot of brain power to figure some obvious things out. 1
Aruba
17 messages
03-06-09 07:00 PM
I just want to be called coach
Or co-coach. Since the coach has a schoolboy crush on me I think if I play it right someday he'll call me co-coach. Coach and Tyson make
garcor
1 messages
02-28-09 07:59 PM
What's there to say?
What's there to say except that Coach wears very interesting outfits and claims to believe everything Brendan tells him. Has Sierra and%2
garcor
17 messages
02-27-09 01:53 PM
Love/Loathe List - Episode 2
Yes, I'm late...and will probably not be a regular this season for personal reasons, but every now and then I'll pop in to offer sarcasm and j
Aruba
15 messages
02-26-09 07:05 PM
Get your interviews here
Carolina: http://tinyurl.com/cj8spg
Puffy
1 messages
02-23-09 09:29 PM
I loved Sandy!
I really did! She reminded me a little of Batty Jan from Thailand- and I am one of the few that actually liked her! And maybe a little bit of Twil
JanetFAN
9 messages
02-18-09 05:00 PM
We could start the first Love/Loathe list --
-- if only we had any idea who half of these people were... http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/48dfe4d259f93
Estee
11 messages
02-14-09 12:49 PM
Preview on TVGN
I'm watching this hour preview now on TV Guide Network. If you miss it tonite, hopefully it'll show again. Pretty interesting so far
jbug
4 messages
02-07-09 12:06 PM
S18 Cast is up on CBS
Woo hoo! The new cast is offically up on the CBS site. Just starting out, I'm loving Jerry!
flystorms
8 messages
02-01-09 04:31 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3187)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •