The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (712)
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
London Ink
Anyone see this? After Miami and LA, I think I'll stay with the Miami cast. I mean...how much tattoo shows can you watch anyway?
flipxcyd
4 messages
03-09-16 04:23 PM
Pussycat Girls: Girlicious
*groan* So, I'm the only person watching? We've now got another good reality show rule to add to the vat of knowledge we've b
Bebo
3 messages
03-09-16 04:21 PM
Crowned
DD and I watched this lastnight. We decided that our "team" name would have to be Team DAW :) but the a FUNNIEST.NAME.EVER was Silent But Dea
Ahtumbreez
10 messages
03-09-16 04:20 PM
Real Houswives of Orange County3...Back Like a Bad Habit [View All]
Bravo once again brings back the Real Housewives of Orange County for a third try at making the most unlikable people this side of the Real World Kids
mocha madness
31 messages
03-09-16 04:16 PM
high-quality novelty passports, driver’s licenses, ID cards (waderussel2012@gmail.com
Quality Novelty IDs and Passports,Marriage certificates and Drivers license etc buy now high quality-We have the best HOLOGRAMS%
waderussel64
0 messages
03-09-16 02:09 AM
Real Houswives of Orange County2...Back Like a Bad Habit [View All]
There must me two people watching the return of the Real Housewives of Orange County. These people are horrible, and their kids are spoiled, priv
mocha madness
32 messages
03-07-16 05:36 PM
scott baio is pregnant now (we know he already had it
you know....he is a really good actor...he had me believing he was shocked about the baby, about being annoyed with renee and the unpacking. %0
MollyTV
3 messages
03-07-16 05:34 PM
Freaky guys on TV. I don't get whats going on?
How did this freaky guy get his own reality show? They’ll give anyone with half a brain their own show these days apparently. He’d be my last ch
pantsonfire
3 messages
03-07-16 05:31 PM
Super Nanny [View All]
Is anyone watching this? I tivo'd last night's episode and saw a few minutes during lunch today. Two of the boys (ages 3 & 6)
samboohoo
68 messages
03-07-16 05:28 PM
Dance Wars [View All]
Anyone watching? I just turned this on. Bruno & CarrieAnn are in Nashville for auditions - trying to find a few more to go on to Hollywood.%
jbug
47 messages
03-07-16 05:24 PM
He reminds me of someone...
Wasn't sure what forum to put this in, so here it is... This was making me crazy the past couple of days. Take a look at Corbin Bernsen
moonbaby
1 messages
03-07-16 05:22 PM
Top this Party - New Reality TV Show
Lifetime is supposed to come out with a bunch of new shows, one that is a reality tv show based around the work of a party planner for the rich. Loo
livsforluv
3 messages
03-07-16 05:17 PM
Solitary 2.0
Could I be the only one watching? Am I the only one who wonders how they couldn't get the computer generated voice from last year back? %0
PagongRatEater
12 messages
03-07-16 05:14 PM
Iron Chef America [View All]
Looks like Food Network is looking for another Iron Chef and is holding a competition to find her/him. I love watching Iron Chef - it amazes
jbug
39 messages
03-07-16 05:12 PM
tori and dean: inn love
hmmm... i kinda like this show...it may be somewhat scripted but i like the "over the top" tori...she really is a drama queen as her OB said....sh
MollyTV
5 messages
03-07-16 05:09 PM
PLEASE HELP!!!
I watched this great show a few weeks ago, I don't know the name of it or what station it was on. It followed 3 or 4 military vets through th
jennwvuvt
2 messages
03-07-16 05:06 PM
Any LA Ink fans? Here's Pixie
Hey guys, just wanted to post an interview with LA Ink's Pixie. The link is http://www.orato.com/node/3472, it's a great read - she%
Robyn1234
8 messages
03-07-16 05:02 PM
Say Yes to the Dress
Sooo... I'm not "wedding focused" or anything, but I watched this show last night and was mildly addicted. I'm sad I missed last season. %
lollipopqueen
1 messages
03-07-16 05:01 PM
Phenomenon [View All]
Premieres Wednesday at 8. I am looking forward to this one. I love magic! Illusions, whatever. :) Anyone else? http:
SilverStar
21 messages
03-07-16 04:57 PM
meerkat manor
[font color=teal]i applaud that the researchers have been following these animals for so long, that this is the most in-depth research on this
cqvenus
7 messages
03-07-16 04:55 PM
Deadliest Catch Season 4
Just wanted to let you know about the new season of the hit show Deadliest Catch on The Discovery Channel! New episodes premiere every Tuesday night
DiscoveryChannel
10 messages
03-07-16 04:52 PM
Danica Patrick
Has anyone seen her Spoof on MotoDanica.com by any chance??
WaterBottle
2 messages
03-07-16 12:01 PM
Flipping Out
Okay, first the bad news. Any of you out there reading this who thought you had a chance of winning the worst boss of the year prize, you've al
dabo
6 messages
03-04-16 11:58 AM
The Shot (Without Tila)
Not to be confused with Tila's "A Shot At Love", "The Shot" is a competition between fashion photographers. We had reality shows where mod
RonReports
1 messages
03-04-16 11:48 AM
Without Prejudice
Has anyone heard about a new GSN show called “Without Prejudice?” It’s a new show where a group of people judge others based on first impress
realerthanreal
8 messages
03-04-16 11:47 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (712)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •