The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-02-08, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp."
The good news is that for the first time, Harvey is very clearly getting what he wants for an entire season.

The bad news: what he wanted was Dustin Diamond. And he probably wasn't allowed to kill him.

*sigh*

Well, 'torture' is still on the list.

It looks like this is an alumni vs. newbies season. No full cast list yet -- but if it's eight people, then the commercials have given us six of them. According to Wikipedia's ID squad, we have:

Returning:

Tina Yothers (actress)
Dustin Diamond (jerk)
Toccara Jones (model)

Fresh:

Erin Moran (actress)
Sommore (comedienne)
Brian Dunkleman (former reality host)

Given the normal composition of a CFC season, we're looking for two more males -- one alumni, one newbie. (I'm hoping the alumni is Ralphie May, but that's probably way too much to ask for.)

At this time, I'm proposing that we officially change a certain contestant's name to 'Dustbin'.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp. JessicaRN 03-02-08 1
   RE: Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp. maxxedout 03-03-08 2
   RE: Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp. Agman2 03-09-16 19
 Remaining cast revealed. Estee 03-07-08 3
   RE: Remaining cast revealed. Agman2 03-09-16 20
 RE: Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp. Magnolia_Rocker 03-07-08 4
   RE: Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp. livingthroughmytv 03-10-08 5
       RE: Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp. Snidget 03-10-08 6
   RE: Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp. rambo915 03-15-08 8
 1st episode. Estee 03-14-08 7
 Toccara's mini-breakdown. Estee 03-23-08 9
   RE: Toccara's mini-breakdown. Snidget 03-23-08 10
       RE: Toccara's mini-breakdown. toddE 03-24-08 11
           RE: Toccara's mini-breakdown. MollyTV 03-27-08 12
 Today's fun question. Estee 04-07-08 13
   RE: Today's fun question. Snidget 04-07-08 14
       RE: Today's fun question. Sues 04-07-08 15
           Dustbin's weight loss secrets. Estee 04-07-08 16
               RE: Dustbin's weight loss secrets. Sues 04-22-08 17
                   RE: Erin Moran's Orgasm JessicaRN 04-23-08 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-02-08, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp."
I just read that Kimberly Locke and Harvey began dating after their season ended. So maybe he'll really be inspired to take Dustin down after how Dustin treated Kimberly.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

maxxedout 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-03-08, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maxxedout Click to send private message to maxxedout Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp."
Hey guys so VH1's having a Celebrity Fit Club sweepstakes. Win a trip to Club Med Ixtapa Pacific in Mexico and train with Harvey from Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp. It’s a great way to escape and get in shape. You can vote one time per day up until March 27th, go to win.vh1.com and enter to win.

Agman2 2316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-09-16, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp."
HE could even make him "screech" to a halt?

03-07-08, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Remaining cast revealed."
Alumni: Willie Aames

Newbie: A.J. Benza

Agman2 2316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-09-16, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Remaining cast revealed."
I hated AJ Benza!

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-07-08, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp."
Seriously? Dustin??? I will so not be watching this season. There's entertaining crazy and then annoying crazy. Guess which category I put him in.

My future Rockers!

livingthroughmytv 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-10-08, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail livingthroughmytv Click to send private message to livingthroughmytv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp."
ew, I'm thinking I might want to delete that Season Pass off my TIVO. I can't make it through another season of Dustbin. Not unless they allow the winning team to kill him and eat him.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-08, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp."
The winning team may get to kill him, but the losing team should be the ones that have to eat them.

rambo915 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-15-08, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rambo915 Click to send private message to rambo915 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp."
you want to see crazy dustin, check this out... looks like a leak for next week! oh dustin, can't seem to keep up, hahahahaha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTz7_qx9K80

03-14-08, 09:11 PM (EST)
7. "1st episode."
Two quick notes:

Dustbin will get a clean slate when he scrubs the old one with his own blood.

And in her argument with the panel, Toccara's right. So is the panel. They're just making two very different arguments...

03-23-08, 07:23 AM (EST)
9. "Toccara's mini-breakdown."
A whole lot of pain just came out to play.

That was a lifetime of undeserved criticism backlashing on a fairly appropriate target. Gawds know there were other people who needed screaming at more and a lot more articulation would have helped, but -- there was real hurt backing that event.

The question now becomes: what does she do with it?

03-23-08, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Toccara's mini-breakdown."
That certainly was a heck of a lot of pent up rage.

I do understand the working on loving yourself just the way you are thing. Often that healing has to happen before a major lifestyle change can be done effectively.

However, slapping some "but I love myself, really I do, don't you dare question that" over the wounds can cause the sort of cracks we saw on the show.

I don't know why "getting to a healthy weight" in her mind means the panel wants her to be a "size double zero clothes hanger with no curves at all". There is a whole range of weight that is healthy and still has curves.

It almost seems like she fears if she changes even one little bit then whoever it is who complains about her weight (or whatever else they have hurt her about) are right and she loses the battle she has been fighting.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-24-08, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Toccara's mini-breakdown."
I don't know what was up with Ian and the "psychotherapist" lady in the most recent episode.
The therapist was calling Toccara "crazy" which doesn't seem professional, and Ian seemed to be trying and trying to get Toccara to go off, saying totally unnecssary things over and over. It made Ian and the woman look at least as bad as Toccara, IMO, and they are the "experts."

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-27-08, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Toccara's mini-breakdown."
i didn't think the therapist was calling tocarra crazy....i think she was responding to harvey when he was trying to put his hands on her...and she was saying..."this is crazy.

as for ian...he seemed to be really annoyed with tocarra even before she started....he was mad because she actually said NO she wasn't in to this and not taking seriously.

but tocarra was out of control...i mean it seems to ME>..that she has been coddled her whole life and bam these people aren't falling for the cutsie ootsie baby talk...and making her act like an adult and she just flipped out.

molly

04-07-08, 10:41 AM (EST)
13. "Today's fun question."
Dustbin: valiant defender of the Jewish faith or 'any excuse for a disruption' jerk?

Yes, it can be both.

04-07-08, 11:04 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Today's fun question."
*snort*

Dustin, there may be a reason why everyone is out to get you.

Those poor peeps at the Jewish Defense League, I wonder if they draw straws to see who has to deal with him.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-07-08, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Today's fun question."
think he pulled a nose hair to get that tear??

04-07-08, 01:25 PM (EST)
16. "Dustbin's weight loss secrets."
Pull out twenty thousand nose hairs a day and you can lose half a pound right there...

I wish we were getting the home shots this season. While I hate being exposed to any amount of Dustbin leavings, he is losing the weight this time around. 'How' is becoming the operative question. Maybe he's getting liposuction every other day. But the numbers don't matter to the red team, because they still used the first opportunity for swapping him out: the previews very clearly showed him in blue for next week's weigh-in.

It's that much closer to the door.

Except that he loves the attention far too much to ever quit.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-22-08, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Dustbin's weight loss secrets."
how much weight does one lose while faking an orgasm solo?

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-23-08, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Erin Moran's Orgasm"
OMG! I was shocked at Erin in this episode. At first I thought she was a stable former child actor, but I was clearly wrong. She looks kind of muscular, especially in the neck area. And anyone notice how many former child stars are on this show. Tina Yothers seems very grounded, but not so much for the rest.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •