The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Last One Standing"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Puffy 6671 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-16-07, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Last One Standing"
I saw a trailer for "Last One Standing" on the Discovery channel so I checked it out.

Six Westerners face raw and intense competition among the world's most remote indigenous people. These six men travel all over the world, to a different location for each week's show. Places they visit include Brazil, South Africa, Mexico, India, Mongolia, Senegal, and New Guinea. They compete with local warriors in fierce competition, specific to the region. It's a thrill to watch!

©Surfkitten siggie shop, 2007

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Last One Standing Puffy 11-20-07 1
 RE: Last One Standing byoffer 04-14-08 2
 RE: Last One Standing Agman2 03-09-16 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Puffy 6671 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-07, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Last One Standing"

Well, I'll reply to myself. I've enjoyed these shows. They're often repeated on TV. These guys are amazing, learning the various fighting rituals in other countries and then competing with the locals. It's been a great series.

©Snidget siggie shop, 2007

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-08, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Last One Standing"
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-08 AT 11:01 AM (EST)

I will reply to you too, Puffy.

I stumbled upon this show during late night TV here. It is really good. I have now most episodes (obviously not in order because apparently the ocean outrigger was the last and I have seen that).

This show was really well done. A really good flavour of the locals and the athletes, and the competitions are pretty cool. That the winning was quite spread is interesting, with such a variety of athletes.

Interesting that this show has no on-screen host. The athletes have to do all the talking to the cameras, and that works really well.

I wonder what the budget for this show was? Was there prize money? It keeps saying that they traveled for a year. There were 12 eps, and each showed a week or so, plus travel time. Very cool way for these guys to spend a year (except maybe for Brad with a preggers wife!)

Here is the Wiki site for the show. Warning - there are results there!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_Man_Standing_%28UK_TV_series%29

Note that it has a link to application for season 2!

Agman2 2313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-09-16, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Last One Standing"
Road trip!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •