The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real Houswives of Orange County3...Back Like a Bad Habit"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

mocha madness 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-14-07, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mocha%20madness Click to send private message to mocha%20madness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real Houswives of Orange County3...Back Like a Bad Habit"
Bravo once again brings back the Real Housewives of Orange County for a third try at making the most unlikable people this side of the Real World Kids.....likeable....NOT! They are truly horrible people who have bred horrible kids. The housewives#3 dropped drunken whore Jo, and replaced her with drunken older blonde bimbo with big rack....I forget her name.

The one kid it is easy to root for is Briana....studying to be a nurse. Her problem is that she is not far enough away from her uber controlling Mother.....Vicki. Vicki brought over a new Mercedes for her daughter, and promptly told her that she was now responsible for the payments...nice going Mom!

The show is a mighty train wreck as it looks at the lives of horrible rich people and their horrible rich kids....so many yuks, so many groans....check it out on Bravo, as they will run endless repeats so you don't miss a thing.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real Houswives of Orange County... JessicaRN 11-14-07 1
 RE: Real Houswives of Orange County... aquariaqueen 11-14-07 2
 Bump aquariaqueen 12-11-07 3
   RE: Catty Females LTLaLaLand 12-12-07 4
       RE: Catty Females aquariaqueen 12-12-07 5
           RE: Catty Females Hoobie 12-17-07 6
               RE: Catty Females SavannahPeach 12-28-07 15
           RE: Catty Females LTLaLaLand 12-19-07 7
               RE: Catty Females JessicaRN 12-20-07 8
 RE: Real Houswives of Orange County... Pretty_Kitty 12-20-07 9
   RE: Real Houswives of Orange County... JessicaRN 12-20-07 10
   RE: Real Houswives of Orange County... aquariaqueen 12-20-07 11
   RE: Real Houswives of Orange County... Hoobie 12-22-07 12
       RE: Real Houswives of Orange County... aquariaqueen 12-22-07 13
       RE: Real Houswives of Orange County... mocha madness 12-26-07 14
 January 1st episode aquariaqueen 01-02-08 16
   RE: January 1st episode Hoobie 01-02-08 17
       RE: January 1st episode Wacko Jacko 01-03-08 18
           RE: January 1st episode aquariaqueen 01-03-08 19
       RE: January 1st episode aquariaqueen 01-03-08 20
           RE: January 1st episode Hoobie 01-03-08 21
   RE: January 1st episode Agman2 03-09-16 31
 January 8th episode-Another Tammy, ... aquariaqueen 01-09-08 22
   RE: January 8th episode-Another Tam... aquariaqueen 01-11-08 23
       RE: January 8th episode-Another Tam... ssinmd 01-17-08 24
           RE: January 8th episode-Another Tam... JessicaRN 01-18-08 25
               RE: January 8th episode-Another Tam... aquariaqueen 01-18-08 26
               RE: January 8th episode-Another Tam... jonimoni 01-29-08 27
 RE: Real Houswives of Orange County... mtopaz 01-30-08 28
   Reunion show...Jan 29 aquariaqueen 01-30-08 29
       RE: Reunion show...Jan 29 ssinmd 02-02-08 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-14-07, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real Houswives of Orange County3...Back Like a Bad Habit"
I have to admit that I watch this, and it always makes me feel better about myself. I am about the same age as these women and although I may not look as "good" or my house may not be as extravagant, I do have happy successful children who have been taught to value the important things. And I have never given them a Mercedes! Their lives are kind of like looking at an accident when you drive by it.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-14-07, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real Houswives of Orange County3...Back Like a Bad Habit"
I sinfully watch this show as well. Just gotta see how the "other half" live!!! Oh dear, the spoiledness that goes on!! Cheap entertainment...I love it!

I always think Jeana is one of the sane ones, but the way those boys act is barbaric!

These kids hardly have any respect for anyone. And why should they work? Their parents hand them everything. Do they really expect their kids to have a work ethic like they seem to have.

12-11-07, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Bump"
Bringing this up to the top, like a vomit burp....it's on tonight (Dec. 11) with another new wife, Quinn, a cougar.

Anyone interested in chatting it up? Oh, and Austin Scarlett from a previous Project Runway will be on showing off his bridal line.

A Blessed Christmas season to all who welcome the Newborn King into their lives.

LTLaLaLand 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

12-12-07, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LTLaLaLand Click to send private message to LTLaLaLand Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Catty Females"
The cattiness is definitely pumped up this season.

12-12-07, 04:28 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Catty Females"
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-07 AT 05:20 PM (EST)

Especially from Tamra is relatively new.....

Can't wait to see the tiff between Jeana and little "Miss I have it all except looks" (Vicki) next week.

Colton with Jeana and the icecream sandwich...

Laurie and the wedding dresses...gorgeous. No Ashley, you don't deserve Maid of Honor.

Ryan wanting 100K job, looking and acting the way he does, yeah right! (It's so hot)

Quinn, the Cougar, where did you get your money?

A Blessed Christmas season to all who welcome the Newborn King into their lives.

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-17-07, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Catty Females"
Good, insightful comments aq

Not a mention of Tammy, Meghan and Lindsey this week. I remember when the Dad died earlier this year, and was wondering how they would address it on the show. I also wanted to see the fall-out from last week's party for Meghan's 21st birthday. Spoiled, awful kids.

BTW - for those 3 people watching this: Did you notice Tomik from Bad Girls Club was at Meghan's boat party?

I don't know who Quinn thinks she is kidding. She is nice, and bubbly -- but there's no way that the guys she is picking up believe that she's in her 30s!

SavannahPeach 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-28-07, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SavannahPeach Click to send private message to SavannahPeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Catty Females"

>
>BTW - for those 3 people
>watching this: Did you
>notice Tomik from Bad Girls
>Club was at Meghan's boat
>party?
>

I did!!! I was wondering if I was the only dork that saw that. lol

He must just prance around LA looking for reality shows to be on. What a loser!!

LTLaLaLand 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

12-19-07, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LTLaLaLand Click to send private message to LTLaLaLand Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Catty Females"
Jeana is sad. Vicki and Tamra buddying up...Vicki and Jeana need to take a breather, and Jeana should avoid Tamra...oh, the cattiness -- woooooo hoooooo! (arg)

Quinn's comment to the golf instructor about having a "date" now makes sense -- she wants a commitment from him.

Quinn is employed as an internet marketing manager.

Tammy works as a loan officer.

Slade has an agent (in pursuit of modeling / acting)...

Josh moved in with his father (Lauri's ex).

Just before meeting Lauri, George hooked up with his assistant and gave her an engagement ring. When the relationship headed south, he fired her. The ex-fiance sued him -- the lawsuit was settled out of court. She kept the ring, but George wanted it back. Then there's the ugly divorce.

Lauri has a history of letting not such great guys in her life -- it looks like she's done it again.

12-20-07, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Catty Females"
Wow! Great info. I especially found the info about George interesting.

Any news on Jo's great recording career?

And does an internet marketing manager pay well enough to travel in the circles that Quinn travels in? She seems especially pathetic to me.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-07, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Real Houswives of Orange County3...Back Like a Bad Habit"
im so addicted to this show! As I sit in my hovel and watch how the other half lives I'm reminded once again that money cant buy hqappiness!Or class for that matter.

Quinn bugs the carp outta me. Im not sure why. She's one of those females that sees other females as the enemy. And no offence to the younger set but one of the perks of being older is that you dont have to date 20 somethings anymore. NO thank you! I love being a Cougar

Lauri's fiance creeps me out. I feel really bad for Jeana and if Vicky was my mom I'd lose my fricken mind! And thank the goddess i dont have to be subjected to Jo anymore.Her guy (Slade?) was a perrrvert! blech!

12-20-07, 10:50 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Real Houswives of Orange County3...Back Like a Bad Habit"
I'm growing to like Jeana. I liked when she said that she would give the shirt off of her back to somebody, whereas Vicky would sell them the shirt. Also, the conversations during their massages had so much more substance in Jeana's room than in Vicky's and Tamra's room. Jeana's daughter also seems to be pretty down to earth also.

12-20-07, 11:05 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Real Houswives of Orange County3...Back Like a Bad Habit"
How about Tamra at the end of the last episode with the seller and real estate buyers? She's wacko and very unprofessional. She needs to stay off the alcohol so she can keep her mouth shut.

I like Jeana as well, but she's made some really dumb comments as well. But overall, she's probably the most level headed even though she has lost all control of her sons. But the father never demanded them to show respect for the others.

The OC Angels....well, it's no wonder that girls from the Midwest can make it in LA. They probably were taught a work ethic and know to show up on time. What is with these OC chicks? They've never been given responsibility, and just take everything and everyone for granted. Crazy. Entitlement, I just hate that.

Vicki and Jeana's girls seem to be the only ones who see a bigger picture...I wonder why that is?

12-22-07, 03:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Real Houswives of Orange County3...Back Like a Bad Habit"
Thank you for saying that about Lauri's fiance. "Creepy" fits him exactly!

I'm sure everyone has heard by now, but Matt Keogh (separated from Jeana) was arrested this week for sitting at a hotel bar having a drink. Apparently, he's not permitted to consume alcohol at all, and a police officer recognized him and arrested him. I think he's a world-class A-hole, but that seems like a bum deal to me:
http://www.tmz.com/2007/12/21/real-househusband-tries-to-quiet-demons/

12-22-07, 08:07 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Real Houswives of Orange County3...Back Like a Bad Habit"
Thank you for the link. For some reason, I kinda feel sorry for the guy.

mocha madness 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-26-07, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mocha%20madness Click to send private message to mocha%20madness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Real Houswives of Orange County3...Back Like a Bad Habit"
I can be as snarky as anyone on these boards, and the cast in this show contains perhaps the most unlikeable people that have ever existed in a reality show, but I will give Matt Keough a pass.

I believe that being struck in the head by that line drive, and subsequent brain surgery led to behavior beyond his control. Brain function can be effected in ways doctors do not fully understand, and it is very sad that alcohol has overtaken his ability to cope.

01-02-08, 01:21 PM (EST)
16. "January 1st episode"
Anyone else watch?

Quinn: Is Billy icky or what? I like 26 year old hottie, what a place he had! She goes back to the house she shared with a fellow for 3 or so years to retrieve knick knacks.

Tamra: Goes in for a breast reduction since her back and shoulders hurt. Simon is fearful that they'll be too small.

Vicki: takes her kids along with whom they're dating (didn't see Don) and Jeana and her kids to Mexico, and like always Vicki is in everyone's business, even going as far as bed checks, and screaming all the time. She can't get away from work and Jeana tells it like it is.

Laurie: takes the family on an RV vacation which everyone complains about...It's not 5-star, but they sure saw some beautiful country. George makes Laurie drive. The two older girls buy costumes to scare the folks, but it ends up being a funny joke. George's kids are wayyyyy too spoiled.

Anyone else watch? I know I am missing something.

01-02-08, 06:12 PM (EST)
17. "RE: January 1st episode"
Yes, I watched, of course!!

You hit them all. Another week without Tammy, Lindsay and Meghan. I would take that group over Quinn any time. Yes, Billy is icky, "I want to breed with you". Ewwwww.

Tamra is probably the most annoying to me.

It is interesting how Lauri brings up her son every now and then, but pretty much blames him for being ostracized from her new family. The local newspaper had an article some time ago about how her son actually lives with George's ex-wife and that's a slap to LAuri's face. But, the kid has nowhere else to go!

I used to like Jeana, but the comment that Jeana made to Michael's girlfriend (your my friend's future ex daughter in law) was out of line. She didn't seem apologetic at all. It seems that Vicki and Jeana are going to be having a fall-out really soon (aside from next week's previews...I think a big one is coming).

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-03-08, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: January 1st episode"
When and where does this show air? I want to see one episode of this show.

01-03-08, 10:54 AM (EST)
19. "RE: January 1st episode"
Tuesdays, 9 central, and sometimes again at 10 central on Bravo Channel.

01-03-08, 10:57 AM (EST)
20. "RE: January 1st episode"
> It seems
>that Vicki and Jeana are
>going to be having a
>fall-out really soon (aside from
>next week's previews...I think a
>big one is coming).

Is Jeana standing behind Vicki as Vicki's employee is screaming during the bikini wax?

And how many employers would pay for their employee to have a bikini wax? And who is this gal? I thought Ricky (is that his name? Tammy's old boyfriend?) took over Laurie's spot at Vicki's.

01-03-08, 10:16 PM (EST)
21. "RE: January 1st episode"
Wow - you're right. I totally forgot about Riley's Dad. (Don't remember his name either).

Next week does look good!!

I actually miss Jo, I'm quite a sad person.

Agman2 2302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-09-16, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: January 1st episode"
Well said. I don't watch but still, well said.

01-09-08, 10:26 AM (EST)
22. "January 8th episode-Another Tammy, Tami, Tamra???"
LAST EDITED ON 01-09-08 AT 10:32 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-09-08 AT 10:28 AM (EST)

Always have to start with Vicki!!!!
Vicki-I'd be ticked if Slade was allowed to leave such a mess. He would have been paying me quite a bit for storage each month that his mess was there. (Believe me, renting 40 PODS would be cheaper)

New assistant Tammy, or is it Tami, for right now until I know how to spell it, it's Vicki' #####. She seems like a terrific, hard working person, but her style is way out there. The make over was a terrific gift. How could you watch without smiling or laughing at the screamin that girl was doing. Vicki does have a generous side to her.

Quinn-get rid of Billy this second!!!!

And your talk about being a Christian and your sexuality is just a little too much in my face hypocritical. Subtleness will go farther with me. Dump Billy.

You didn't need any Botox, I think I know why, you have the most fat content in your face of all the housewives. Your "would be" wrinkles are filled. Lose the 40 lbs you need to lose and we'll see what happens. Oh, and get rid of Billy, okay?

Tamra-kick your son out. He's getting expensive tattoos, has high bar tabs and $400 jeans? He needs the biggest wake up call of all, grow up and be a man!!!!! Support your own darn habits.

Was today's episode after your breast reduction, because it doesn't seem like any drastic difference, if any at all.

Tammy-Botox party sure seemed fun. Not too much substance with her.

Jeana- regarding the Botox party, I wonder what they would have suggested for Jeana. Jeana looks so fantastic during her confessionals, but the rest of the time, she's looking rather haggered. They must have shot 3 dozen confessionals on the same day.

That house was a wreck, and yes, if I were buying such an expensive place, I definitely would be looking in the garage. For the price, my husband would have been looking for some great shelving/storage cabinets, and plenty of room.

You and Vicki have the oddest/realistic friendship. You can both be wrong, but still be friends after the frustration. You probably have years of experience with Matt.

Laurie-
Wedding foods...I agree calamari wouldn't appeal to as many people as a good piece of beef. Loved the compromise with the date and the fig. I would love to see the final wedding bill, any guesses?

Ashley as maid of honor, even if she wasn't, I would still expect her to help out with the invitations, picking up people at the airport, etc. She lives in a mansion for free, for Pete's sake.

The shower....some beautiful items and some eyebrow risers!!! So great to see Kimberly again, she looks fantastic.

At the end of the show, they had pictures of the housewives, I think Quinn was missing. I wonder why???

01-11-08, 12:42 PM (EST)
23. "RE: January 8th episode-Another Tammy, Tami, Tamra???"
Bump....come on, doesn't any one else indulge in this show?
I am totally addicted to these knuckleheads and am kinda sad that there are only 2 more episodes left of this season.

Hope that means Shear Genius is gearing up!!!

ssinmd 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-17-08, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ssinmd Click to send private message to ssinmd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: January 8th episode-Another Tammy, Tami, Tamra???"
I am so hoping that Lauri's son will not agree to a happy reunion just for the sake of her having a perfect wedding. She has had all this time to reach out to her son, but she has instead spent it planning her wedding. And why is Jo coming to the wedding? Will Slade be her date?
There will be a little hole left when this show goes off, but I can hopefull make lots of snotty, judgmental comments about the New York Housewives (can they possibly be so shallow?)

01-18-08, 00:32 AM (EST)
25. "RE: January 8th episode-Another Tammy, Tami, Tamra???"
I agree about Lauri's son. Why does she have to make an attempt to reconcile in front of the cameras and the whole "fairy tale" idea that she is constantly talking about sounds like how a 20 year old would get caught up in planning her wedding. And Lauri's face is looking really weird.

I also thought it was disgusting that Tamra got a $40,000 Rolex watch as a birthday present. I like nice and expensive things as much as the next person, but this kind of spending is disgusting. Think how much else could be done with even half of this money.

01-18-08, 10:18 AM (EST)
26. "RE: January 8th episode-Another Tammy, Tami, Tamra???"
Regarding Lauri's face, it really is getting strange...and so is her hair. Her hair looks almost plasticky, like a doll's,and it doesn't move. Almost like it's been melted from over-processing. And too much hairspray. There's no natural movement.

jonimoni 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-29-08, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jonimoni Click to send private message to jonimoni Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: January 8th episode-Another Tammy, Tami, Tamra???"
I also agree about Lauri's son. I was talking to the TV during the show. They found the most idiotic therapist on Earth as well, she was sitting there agreeing with Lauri and nodding her head. She told the boy what a gift he has in a mother who cares. CARES??? Lauri threw him away as soon as she could, in order to go find herself a new sugar daddy and now she has married him.

Lauri's face does look very wierd, her sister was much more beautiful, even with the lines that life and God have given her. I wish I could feel sorry for this woman, but I only feel sorry for her children. Only the 9 year old has never let "her" down! WTF! This chick was very dismissive of her own family on the day of her wedding. What a waste of skin and hair....and ugly hair at that!

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-30-08, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Real Houswives of Orange County3...Back Like a Bad Habit"
Did anyone else watch the recap last night? The funniest thing to me was how enamored/gushing the host was toward Vicki. I got the feeling he wouldn't mind being her little sub boy!

I don't know if it was her hairstyle or make-up, but Tamra did not look good to me last night. She's pretty much an airhead anyway, and I find her the least appealing of all the housewives. I don't get the vibe that her son is gay, I get the vibe that he's a spoiled mama's boy who will always need to ride on someone's coattails in this life, sort of like his mom does.

Jo made a brief appearance, looking much less OC than when she was on the show. She claims she and Slade are still good friends and she'll always have a special place in her heart for him. Bleck! I think she just dropped by to promote her new album.

Lauri is Barbie come to life. She's so botoxed that her facial expression never changes. Nor does the inflection of her voice. Vicki seems quite jealous of her wealth, and could hardly keep the scowl off her face when listening to Lauri talk about how much the wedding cost! However, she talked briefly about how her older brother took his life before he reached the end stages of AIDS. This made me cry, as I lost a brother to AIDS myself. She just quietly related the story, and I believe the host was about to cry himself.

Tamra is an annoying dimwit with a mama's boy son. At the very end of the show, they were giving little tidbits on how everyone is doing and they said that she sold zero houses in 2007, while Jeana sold three. Tamra has no idea how to behave professionally, while Jeana does.

Vicki's marriage is probably on the rocks, and Vicki seems to want it that way. She wants to travel and "grow" her business, and too bad for Don. If they break up, I foresee Jeana heading straight over to Don with a hot cassarole.

Tammy wasn't given much air time. Not sure if her story line was deemed not outrageous enough by the producers or what.

Quinn is a weird duck. I still don't know how she has so much money to live in that expensive area. Who was her first husband? did he die and leave her well off?

The housewives are definitely coming back for another season. And I'll watch and find fault! (I would like some Restylane treatments though)

01-30-08, 10:20 PM (EST)
29. "Reunion show...Jan 29"
Vicki came off very jealous and judgemental yesterday...she sure was trying to justify all her actions. Jeana wasn't hiding her disbelief in what Vicki was saying.

Tamra did look strange......that new hairstyle. I never considered Ryan to be gay either....spoiled little sh!t, is what he is.

Tami looked great, and was very cool and collected on this show. She's probably the most down to earth and is quite attractive.

Jeana...well, I am a Jeana fan, whatcanisay?

Jo...as stated above, she's promoting her album.

Quinn looked nice. They're fake. Yes, and they're too heavy....need a reduction and lift, lady!!!

It was fun to relive Vicki taking the new Tammy to the spa!!!

And what happened to George's kids? Notice how only Mackenzie is ever mentioned? Remember that there is a girl Sophie's age? They had a bowling party!!??? Laurie says they have 7 children between them. I guess their mother never signed the release forms.

ssinmd 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-02-08, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ssinmd Click to send private message to ssinmd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Reunion show...Jan 29"
Totally agree ith everything everyone has said here. In her quest to become the "hottest housewife", Tamra has turneed her face into a raisin from all that tanning -- and the botox is having no effect!
Did anyone notice that Vicki had to make everything about her? She made the nasty comments about Jeana's parenting and when Jeana was taking about her marriage she suddenly had to get tearful about her marriage when a minute before she was wishing to be single. Don, choose door #2, please!
Finally, I have also noticed that Lauri talks about these 7 kids that we never see. As if she is raising them. Ashley is an ADULT and if I were George's ex, I would keep my minor kids as far away from that shallow, vapid gold-digger as I possibly could.
Oh, and George? If you are so wealthy? Do you think you could maybe find someone who coud give you a haircut from this decade?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •