The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (712)
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Celbrity Rehab Season 4
Some real winners this season. Jason Davis is so vile, EPMB might have considered casting him on Survivor if he could find a way to hollow out the I
mrc
12 messages
07-10-16 11:21 AM
Clean House: the new crew.
'Take off your blindfolds [i]and look around[/i]'? That's it. They're doomed. [font size=1]Niecy woul
Estee
1 messages
07-10-16 11:20 AM
Live To Dance--ECST [View All]
What would happen if Paula ruled the world, or at least was made executive producer of a reality show. Princess Productions and Shine TV.
Snidget
32 messages
07-10-16 11:19 AM
Million Dollar Money Drop
Based on the results from the UK version, this is yet another entry in the 'and you will never actually keep any of it' game show field. Here%2
Estee
4 messages
07-10-16 11:18 AM
Sarah Palin's Alaska [View All]
Has anyone besides me seen the premiere episode of this show? As long as they stay away from political posturing and focus on Alaska, I think the
Max Headroom
24 messages
07-10-16 11:17 AM
The Next Iron Chef
I can't find a thread on this one so here.... It's almost the end; the finale is next. I enjoy watching Iron Chef America so I l
jbug
1 messages
07-10-16 11:16 AM
I hate to even admit this, but I want to know if anyone else is watching "Sister Wives"??
First off, I want to tread lightly, because of the religious portion of this show. THAT being said, what these people are doing is illegal
mindy23
5 messages
07-10-16 11:15 AM
Storm Chasers
Anyone watching this? The editing isn't nearly as tight as Deadliest Catch, but the subject is compelling. I was shocked to learn that Matt Hugh
udg
1 messages
07-10-16 11:14 AM
"My Big Friggin Wedding" airs Monday at 9pm on VH1.
I'm excited for this show! It looks like it's full of drama, and these people seem crazy! but of course in an amazing and entertaining way.
RoxanneRoxanne
3 messages
07-10-16 11:13 AM
Deadliest Catch on Deathwatch?
The Hillstrands are in a lawsuit with Discovery, and Sig Hansen is backing his captain buddies. http://www.adn.com/2010/09/29
mrc
8 messages
07-10-16 11:12 AM
Money Hungry
VH1 took [b]The Biggest Loser[/b] and the never-produced [b]Tontine[/b], then brought them together in extremely unholy matrimon
Estee
14 messages
07-10-16 11:11 AM
Masterchef (U.S. Edition) [View All]
Anyone else watch last night? I enjoyed it. A good, varied judging pannel. I think they made a lot of good calls, and Gordon's soft
weltek
50 messages
07-10-16 11:10 AM
Haven't seen it here, but anyone watching "Hoarders"??
I have a lot of compassion for the mentally ill, and as a nurse, have worked with many people who have been in different states of mind. I, mys
mindy23
4 messages
07-10-16 11:10 AM
Thintervention
with a long haired Jackie Warner. I loved the first show. And I love watching Nikki though I'd probably want to pop her one in real life
Tummy
3 messages
07-10-16 11:07 AM
The Great Food Truck Race
Food Network's second foray into TAR territory involves seven teams of food trucks on a cross country tour from Los Angeles/San Diego to New York
vince3
13 messages
07-10-16 11:06 AM
Discvery Channel- two new shows
I was amazed at "Beyond Survival with Les Stroud" and at "Six Versus the World." Those two new shows had me holding my breath before each new
Puffy
1 messages
07-10-16 11:05 AM
HGTV's Next Food Star-2010?? [View All]
Anyone watching this? Anyone care? After several seasons, I don't remember seeing the last few season's winners on ANYTHING! I know Mel
mindy23
38 messages
07-10-16 11:04 AM
The Bachelor Pad
I watched ABC's version of Big Brother last night. I guess it's a clever way to launch a reality show with an "All-Star" version but I didn'
michel
3 messages
07-10-16 11:02 AM
Robin Hood Rally Reality Show
Came across this the other day... The robin hood rally show show will feature amateur drivers entering in their own cars in various rally-style races
speedracer10
1 messages
07-10-16 11:02 AM
Total Drama World Tour.
And this time, the action starts in the States [i]before[/i] Canada gets all the spoilers -- marking the first season where we all have to
Estee
19 messages
07-10-16 11:01 AM
Deadliest Catch: Season 5
Avast ye landlocked Lubbers.... Drawback ya boombrakes, and scrape the Daggerboards. It's season 5! Where's my Rognild? Ca
batts
16 messages
07-10-16 11:00 AM
You're Cut Off. [View All]
[b]The Simple Life[/b] multiplied by 4.5, with no retreat zone, no breaks, and apparently no ability to go out and find a pawnshop. T
Estee
33 messages
07-10-16 10:59 AM
Celebrity Rehab #4 cast announced.
And appearing on the only reality show where you generally hope everyone wins (and know you'll be lucky to get one): Jeremy London
Estee
4 messages
07-10-16 10:56 AM
Aspen- New Extreme Comedy Series!
Make sure you check out the new comedy reality series coming soon, Aspen! A hillarious series set in Aspen! Check out the website http://a
jessicathedancer
1 messages
07-10-16 10:55 AM
The Bakery Bunch
Help! This combines the multiple-birth shows with the cake and bakery shows. Not a pretty picture. The bakery-owner wife's voice is so irritating%
Puffy
2 messages
07-10-16 10:54 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (712)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •