The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celbrity Rehab Season 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10094 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-07-10, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celbrity Rehab Season 4"
Some real winners this season. Jason Davis is so vile, EPMB might have considered casting him on Survivor if he could find a way to hollow out the III and put heroin in it.

Sigs by Bob about chalk dust. Pretty exciting stuff

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Celbrity Rehab Season 4 thndrkttn 12-07-10 1
   RE: Celbrity Rehab Season 4 JessicaRN 12-07-10 2
       RE: Celbrity Rehab Season 4 Estee 12-07-10 3
           RE: Celbrity Rehab Season 4 weltek 12-08-10 4
               RE: Celbrity Rehab Season 4 JessicaRN 12-17-10 5
                   RE: Celbrity Rehab Season 4 mrc 12-17-10 6
                       RE: Celbrity Rehab Season 4 JessicaRN 12-17-10 7
                           RE: Celebrity Rehab Season 4 toad8098 12-20-10 8
                               RE: Celebrity Rehab Season 4 mindy23 12-28-10 9
 RE: Celbrity Rehab Season 4 mrc 01-24-11 10
   RE: Celbrity Rehab Season 4 toad8098 01-28-11 11
 RE: Celbrity Rehab Season 4 kidflash212 07-10-16 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-07-10, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Celbrity Rehab Season 4"
Vile is right. I wonder how he really got those burns. How can you burn your shin like that on an oven?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-07-10, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Celbrity Rehab Season 4"
What a truly miserable person and I also thought that about his wounds. You know it's bad when you feel sorry for Janice Dickensen. Unless it is all an act, she seems to be there for the right reasons.

I think I saw Jason Davis on an episode of the Millionaire Matchmaker and he was a real jerk, but hadn't been cut off yet. Sometimes, Dr. Drew makes me mad at how much he will allow one resident to bring so much drama to the others.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-10, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Celbrity Rehab Season 4"
Unless it is all an act, she seems to be there for the right reasons.

Wait five minutes.

weltek 16935 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-10, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Celbrity Rehab Season 4"
Exactly. I watched the first episode and realized, "Of course this is turning into the Janice Dickinson Show-don't they all???" I turned it off about 3/4 of the way through.

-A Tribetastic Creation

12-17-10, 02:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Celbrity Rehab Season 4"
OK, Officially the Janice Dickinson show. Loved when Jason Wahlers said "I've been in 8 rehabs and none have been like this!"

I think Dr. Drew is not looking so good.

12-17-10, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Celbrity Rehab Season 4"
Drew looks awesome. I have a major man-crush on him.

12-17-10, 03:07 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Celbrity Rehab Season 4"
I'll give you that he looks good. It just seems like the inmates are running the asylum. Take it from Jason, who is probably 25 and been in rehab 8 times.

toad8098 199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-20-10, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toad8098 Click to send private message to toad8098 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Celebrity Rehab Season 4"
this season is a joke. I can't tell who's trying to get more camera time; Janice, Rachel or Jason Davis. I won't be watching the rest of this season.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-28-10, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Celebrity Rehab Season 4"
You can tell what a lonely, sad life I have when I resort to the 'marathon' of celebrity rehab! OMHECK!

Janice Dickenson-has she been on ANY show, EVER, without taking full control? I didn't think so. I can't stand it-she is a camera ho, and doesn't even care who knows it. Just don't make any comments about the cellulite or face lift(s), or her cheeks winking at you!! LOL.

You have to give it to Jason Davis (as long as you hold your breath the entire time) for coming up with some of the slanderous mud slings he does. He really is a tool. I saw him on MM, too, and all he really wants is a mommy and a teddy bear-full of whatever. HE is a perfect example of what money cannot do for a sad human being.

Had never seen or heard of Rachael before, barely knew who that other young guy (Jason D's roomie) was, and had to strain to remember whathisname Rogers.

Should change the name of the show to: "Washed Up and In Rehab" for the 40th time....

Stay tuned, folks, next season, we have Sanjia, Omarosa, Russell H, and Colby Donaldson with a very bad face lift.

01-24-11, 05:10 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Celbrity Rehab Season 4"
This season was a bust for me. And apparently for Jason W., who said a total of three sentences the entire season.

toad8098 199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-28-11, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toad8098 Click to send private message to toad8098 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Celbrity Rehab Season 4"
At the "LIVE" reunion, Janice really got as much camera time as she could. And Jason Davis was clearly drunk or was drinking to some degree before the show. And Rachel was so fake. This season was a bust.

kidflash212 4628 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Celbrity Rehab Season 4"
There were four seasons?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •