The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jersey Shore Season 3 episode 5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-28-11, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jersey Shore Season 3 episode 5"
I thought this was a pretty good episode except for Sammi getting all jealous.

Jenny and Snooki changing the locks on her house was funny. They finally figured out how to do it. Wonder if the crew felt sorry for them and helped them out. I think it was horrible what Tom took from the house especially her hard drive with irreplacable pictures on it. And he left those cute little dogs all alone.
Ryder and Vinny sitting talking both looking straight ahead - AKWARD!

When Sitch went looking for condoms in his Sammi and Ronnie's room I thought he was looking for one to try and get it in with Ryder and then I remembered he brought a randon girl home. Her girlfriend came home with Pauly D but I guess once they got back to the house she wasn't DTF. Then Vinny pulles out the grenade horn and shortly after she leaves. I don't think she knew what that noise was.

They all went out to Karma and Ronnie started talking to some girl and Sammi went balistic. Ronnie said that she was Mike's girl (different Mike), the one Mike had a baby with. She didn't believe him so he offered to bring the girl over and show Sammi her cesarean scar. The fight continued at home with Ronnie telling Sammi he wanted her to pack her s#!t and go home. Sammi then heard that Ronnie was talking to JWow and she went balistic again demanding to know if Ronnie is friends with JWow now. Eventually she slugged him in the jaw. She later apologized and they agreed to work on things.

Vinny brought a girl home who was really cute. Later the girl's guido uncle showed up to take her home. I think the previews show that he might take her out.

They guys went to a barbershop for haircuts and the barber told them that the guy Deena's been going out with (two dates) told him that Deena said she like to put her mouth on, not the front of a guy but the back side. Deena was furious and said it wasn't true. That night at Karma she told him off in front of a crowd of people.

This same night JWow decides that she's tired of the anamosity between her and Sammi and decided to make the first move. She asked Sammi and Ron if they wanted a drink. Sammi said that she would go to the bar with her. While they were waiting to get drinks, Sammi apologized to Jenni and they hugged it out. I'm glad.

That's all I can think of that happened last night.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jersey Shore Season 3 episode 5 kidflash212 07-10-16 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kidflash212 4629 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jersey Shore Season 3 episode 5"
Proud to say I have never watched a single episode
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •