The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (279)
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
DWTS#7, Episode 5, ECST [View All]
Please keep all thoughts of what promises to be the MOST SHOCKING EPISODE EVER here until the west coast can pick their collective jaws off of the flo
vince3
64 messages
10-13-08 11:01 AM
DWTS#7, Episode 6, ECST [View All]
Please keep tonight's Night of Filler, including Jennifer Hudson here until the West coast gets to see if the Red Light Special comes out to play%
vince3
26 messages
10-12-08 07:39 PM
Dancing With The Stars PTTE Week #4 (temporary hold)
What does it mean when the only person who goes home did so for injury? Besides VFTW partying like they'll actually mean something for more than
Estee
0 messages
10-08-08 11:14 AM
Rants, raves about this year's show.
What are your opinions about the overall show this year? Like it? Loathe it? Meh about it? Of course, in true DAW fashion, I
Sagebrush Dan
15 messages
10-08-08 09:13 AM
10/6 - Who will be eliminated?
I hate to say it, really I do, but it's Cloris' time. Although I was thoroughly entertained by her dance this evening, I can't say that a
kbrockm
10 messages
10-07-08 04:58 PM
DWTS #7 Spoilers
Don't open if you don't want to know.
Snidget
5 messages
10-07-08 02:03 AM
Dancing With The Stars PTTE Week #3
So with VFTW officially in play, does this mean your lists are being deliberately sabotaged from without? Dunno. Who do you know at VFTW who hat
Estee
3 messages
10-06-08 05:39 PM
Dancers more popular than the Celebs?
The celebs that appear frequently are doing so because they don't have a job, and would like to get one, but the dancers are now becoming more w
mocha madness
0 messages
10-03-08 06:18 PM
DWTS#7, Episode 5, ECST [View All]
Hark! I bring to you the third Red Light of Doom within a week! I also bring to you the second Night of Filler as well! Tonight we
vince3
28 messages
10-01-08 03:52 PM
Samantha Harris To-Do List
1. Learn the definition of "albeit" and how to use it properly in a sentence.
finallytyping
5 messages
09-30-08 12:40 PM
DWTS#7, Episode 4, ECST [View All]
Please limit discussion of tonight's Mambos and Paso Dobles here until the West Coast have either bleached their eyes from seeing what havoc Cloris
vince3
62 messages
09-30-08 02:40 AM
Dancing With The Stars PTTE Week #2
You know it's an official game when we can't get through the first week without someone cheating. :) Two people here started their lists [
Estee
2 messages
09-29-08 12:14 PM
DWTS#7, Episode 3, ECST [View All]
Tonight, someone else will see the Red Light Of Doom, after the Hour of Filler.
vince3
36 messages
09-26-08 04:22 PM
Behind the scenes clout of Corky Ballas.
Supposedly Ballas has enough influence to get good partners for his son and surrogate chidren, the Houghs. This might be fact or just an
observer
2 messages
09-26-08 10:52 AM
DWTS#7, Episode 2, ECST [View All]
[b]Tonight[/b], 13 becomes 12. Those who did Latin (Cha Cha Cha) must do Ballroom. Those who did Ballroom (Fox Trot) must do Lat
vince3
67 messages
09-24-08 09:54 AM
DWTS#7, Episode 1, ECST [View All]
Please keep tonight's one gendered dancing here to a minimum, while we figure out who's dancing tonight, and how awful the music will be this
vince3
88 messages
09-23-08 05:25 PM
Presenting your DWTS Drinking Game!
OK I am counting on all you dedicated DWTS fans to take up the slack until I get the all clear to participate in this. I must live vicariously throug
qwertypie
4 messages
09-23-08 01:49 PM
Dancing With The Stars #7 Picks To The End Game
Can you predict dancing talent? Fanbase turnout? The never-ending ability of the DWTS camera crew to focus on each other at the exact moment so
Estee
15 messages
09-23-08 09:56 AM
Where is our DWTS Drinking Game???
Can't remember who starts this thread, but come on! We only have a few days left, and we have NOTHING to fall back on, people!!!
mindy23
1 messages
09-17-08 06:09 PM
The DWTS #7 contestanrs are: [View All]
Lance Bass (singer/went out with the man who stole HD's life) Toni Braxton (singer/probably has an album coming out soon)
Estee
25 messages
09-10-08 12:46 PM
Time to 'name that star' again!
OK, we've heard rumors that Kim Kardashian will be on DWTS, and the cat will be out of the bag on the 25th of this month. BUT, just for the he
mindy23
11 messages
08-26-08 08:33 AM
Actors, Singers, Athletes and now
Politicians looking to use up the last few seconds of their 15 minutes http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/repo- t-former-vp-dan-qu
Snidget
2 messages
08-15-08 12:17 PM
Tom Bergeron is hosting the Emmys
I love Tom and Dancing with the Stars and I can't wait to see Tom host the Emmys on Sept 21! What do you guys think?
emmys2008
0 messages
08-13-08 04:24 PM
Question for DWTS Fans
How many of you would stop watching the show if the producers decided to cast a gay man or a lesbian on the show and paired them with a same-sex partn
Queene1979
11 messages
08-06-08 01:14 PM
Other Dancing Shows while DWTS is on Hiatus
this show is awesome. but, if you're looking for a little more variety in dance, check out America's Got Talent on NBC too! Burle
stuff_12
1 messages
06-14-08 07:09 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (279)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •