The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (279)
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Samantha Harris vent thread
I know this is prejudging, but she is already annoying me a day in advance! Maybe she will tone it down this season? Get some timing%
finallytyping
7 messages
04-08-09 00:41 AM
some get outside choreo help. Edyta Sliwinska does her own choreography.
I read on another site that Cheryl Burke, Kim Johnson and Derek and Julianne Hough get ourside choreography help, which is not against the rules.%
observer
16 messages
04-07-09 02:25 PM
DWTS#8, Episode 7, ECST [View All]
We're gonna have a bottom 3 tonight, and we will have a double elimination. It's unknown if the Bottom 3 will have to dance-off, though......
vince3
22 messages
04-01-09 05:29 PM
DWTS#8, Episode 6, ECST [View All]
Well, Holly is a bruised Barbie right now, somehow both injured Steves are still here, and we got 2 more new dances this week to deal with.%0
vince3
52 messages
04-01-09 05:26 PM
Holly Madison
Morning Guys, I was watching the dance-off on Tuesday night, and I believe I have figured out who Holly dances like... Jenni
MrBigDog1974
2 messages
03-30-09 10:48 PM
DWTS#8, Episode 5, ECST [View All]
Well, it's time for another Dance-off, and it might be a battle of the injured Steve's tonight. Steve Woz is practically guaranteed to be in
vince3
24 messages
03-26-09 02:21 AM
The Woz: Human 20-Bomb Error.
(Just because someone had to explain that to me doesn't mean it isn't accurate.) Between his delusions of voting paranoia and last night's s
Estee
7 messages
03-24-09 09:25 PM
DWTS #8, Episode #4, ECST [View All]
Well, kittens, I'll give it a try. Sigpics, out ... snark in.
whimsey
86 messages
03-24-09 11:09 AM
Melissa Rycroft on DSTS - AMERICA's Sweetheart!
Please let this be true!! I enjoyed her on the Bachelor, and saw a bit of the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader CMT show. If Tony Dovolani is her partn
angelgirls
17 messages
03-23-09 10:36 PM
Pro Dancer/Star Taunting thread
Since we're already seeing shots fired across the bow of other couples in the news, I think it might be a good idea to consolidate them this seaso
vince3
6 messages
03-19-09 04:56 PM
DWTS#8, Episode 3, ECST [View All]
Hopefully after a recrap of the first two weeks, they won't have too much filler, especially since they're hyping the heck out of the new "D
vince3
22 messages
03-18-09 02:26 PM
DWTS#8, Episode 2, ECST [View All]
Please keep details of this week of "As the Disco Ball Turns" here until the medics take the last person off of the dance floor on a stretcher.
vince3
78 messages
03-17-09 04:06 PM
The #1 paddle exists.
Which brings up the question 'Exactly what does a contestant have to do before they get one?' http://community.realitytvworld.c
Estee
2 messages
03-17-09 08:14 AM
DWTS#8, Episode 1, ECST [View All]
Please keep all comments of those who had time to dance, those that are too hurt to dance, and those who have had no time to practice to dance her
vince3
87 messages
03-10-09 10:51 AM
DWTS 8 Cast Revealed [View All]
First response...talk about the stunt casting. Second response...really, these are the biggest stars you can get...anyway on to the cast %0
Snidget
35 messages
03-10-09 09:46 AM
Dancing With The Stars Picks To The End II: The Precogs Strike Back.
Are you foresightful? Do you find yourself calling off the end of people's sentences before they even start them? Do you win the lottery every
Estee
7 messages
03-09-09 04:46 PM
Jewel has injury issues
From the frontpage of the site: http://tinyurl.com/bv6nlw She went to the doctor, and first told her myspace page th
vince3
10 messages
03-09-09 10:56 AM
DWTS - Bachelor 's Melissa - the one who Jason left for Molly!
Okay, now that she may be on the show, I might just watch the show this season!! The only reason I would have tuned before in was t
angelgirls
1 messages
03-08-09 09:11 PM
Helio? Dicque. Dicque? Helio. Now play nice you two!
Granted, the income in question is from his racecar driving days, but the sentiment is the same........ http://tinyurl.com/3t2x
vince3
4 messages
02-09-09 10:54 AM
Max and Karina engaged???!?
Wow, didn't see this one coming!! http://www.people.com/people/article/0,- 20249902,00.html
keezrfan
5 messages
02-05-09 06:00 PM
Who will be on next season?
I heard on TV that there is speculation that Stevie Wonder will do DWTS this season. He is supposedly in talks with the show because he wants to do i
Loree
17 messages
02-05-09 11:59 AM
BLOGGERS, PLEASE READ
This site is a discussion forum. If you are simply posting here to plug your own site/blog, your posts will be deleted and your posting privileges
Bebo
0 messages
01-23-09 09:31 AM
Dancing With The Stars PTTE: Final Results.
So who saw Brooke & Derek coming? ... ...okay, other than 'just about everyone who watched the first episode', at le
Estee
8 messages
12-03-08 09:21 AM
DWTS#7, Finale Results ECST [View All]
Well, here we are again. Time to end this thing, and present the ugliest, gaudiest trophy in the history in RTV. Brooke has the lead
vince3
69 messages
11-27-08 00:19 AM
DWTS#7, Finale Performance ECST [View All]
Tonight, we will see our Final 3 in two dances. The first one, all 3 will dance the same dance to the same music. The second one, is usually F
vince3
41 messages
11-25-08 12:41 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (279)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •