The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (279)
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Was Marie the only one NOT wearing a Cheetah tattoo?
I could be wrong, but I noticed everyone, including Jayne Seymore and her partner showing off their tat's for Sabrina at some time during the sh
mistyrose52
2 messages
11-06-07 05:40 PM
Dancing With The Stars #5 Episode #13 East Coast Update Thread
Let's keep [b]all[/b] the discussions of tonight's show to this thread - and no sigs please. I'll try to recap - be gentle.
whimsey
2 messages
11-05-07 08:07 PM
All of Sabrina's dances
I've collected all of Sabrina and Mark's dances to one page - and I made a poll trying to decide which one was the best. check out my own private
jellydonot
1 messages
11-05-07 04:48 PM
O my gosh!! [View All]
What is up with you voters. You have got to start voting for the best don't spread out your votes anymore. Vote for who you want to win. %0
prosecutor
25 messages
11-05-07 04:38 PM
Jane
NOt sure about anyone else...I am sick of hearing about Jane and how she can keep up with the 20 year olds....that is because she is filled with plast
pprat
12 messages
11-03-07 05:59 PM
Sabrina
What a shame the best dancer had to leave. I enjoyed watching her every week anxious to see what they did next. I think people just assumed she'd be
sassysue14
1 messages
11-02-07 08:54 PM
Sabrina
I was absolutely devastated when Sabrina was voted off. It was so obvious that she was definitely one of the best dancers, if not the best! I'am
pbrewer7
1 messages
11-01-07 10:22 PM
Mark and Sabrina
I am outraged!!! Everyone knows she is the best dancer that has EVER competed!! I didn't even know who the girl was, but I did vote fo
juliek
6 messages
11-01-07 10:12 PM
Mark & Sabrina
I am disappointed that Sabrina was voted off the show. I will not watch the show for the remainder of the season. She was one of the best contestants
carolannie
0 messages
11-01-07 06:50 PM
Sabrina
Of all people to eliminate she would be one of the last. Unless she wanted to go she is very good and exciting to watch. I think something is ve
sarloc
0 messages
11-01-07 06:00 PM
I am fed up!
I can not believe that Sabrina got voted off! I am outraged!!! I like Marie Osmond, but oh PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! Sabrina was
horseyly
2 messages
10-31-07 10:01 PM
Dancing with the stars
I AM VERY DISAPPOINTMENT WITH THE SABRINA'S ELIMINATION!!! SHE IS A WONDERFUL DANCER, THIS IS NOT A SINGER( AMERICAN IDOL) OR MODEL COMP
MAGMAN
3 messages
10-31-07 10:00 PM
Dancing with the Stars
I am outraged with Sabrina being voted off last night....as soon as that happen I turned the channel and probably will not watch the rest of this seas
feedup
2 messages
10-31-07 01:13 PM
Dancing With The Stars #5 Episode #13 (Results) East Coast Update Thread [View All]
I may be around for the results show I might not be.
Snidget
33 messages
10-31-07 12:43 PM
I was just as surprised as the judges
To see Sabrina leave last night. I thought Jayne or Marie, but maybe fans are not voting because of Sabrina being a dancer. Jayne sure
Zander
3 messages
10-31-07 11:48 AM
I've had it !!!!!!!!!!!!
Last night was the last show I'll watch. Although Sabrina is not my favorite, her elimination was nothing short of ridiculous. Why even have judg
bfrenchi
3 messages
10-31-07 11:47 AM
Dancing With The Stars #5 Episode #12 East Coast Update Thread [View All]
Place your bets on who, if anyone, will do something that will send us suddenly to commercial. Tonight is also the return of the group
Snidget
60 messages
10-31-07 09:48 AM
At this point, do you think it's fair to pick a winner?? AND
can we, to some degree, predict it will be female?? Based on the scores, and who are left, do you think it's pretty fair (I
mistyrose52
5 messages
10-30-07 11:21 AM
Dancing with the Stars merchandise
What do you guys think about a Dancing with the Stars line of apparel and accessories, like party dresses, jewelry, shoes?..or maybe even "D
jloria1414
3 messages
10-30-07 09:21 AM
Is it just me....
or has JulieAnne gotten some work done? Her face looks crazy to me this season???????
Turkey16
5 messages
10-30-07 02:06 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (279)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •