The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (279)
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
DWTS 13 Episode Finally ECST [View All]
Keep all discussion of the Season 13 Finally's performances, filler, results and other assorted what not until the West Coast finishes posting o
Snidget
42 messages
11-23-11 01:50 AM
DWTS 13 Episode Final Performance ECST [View All]
Keep all discussion of our one hour show on this thread until the West Coast tries to figure out what the are sticking in the other hour as filler.
Snidget
28 messages
11-21-11 11:26 PM
DWTS 13 Episode #18 ECST [View All]
Keep who makes the finales and all the filler, drama (scripted or otherwise), guests, and assorted what not here until the West Coast finish
Snidget
25 messages
11-16-11 10:28 PM
Predict the final scores.
Since the show seems to have planned every elimination in advance and locked-in order while telling the panel to over/underrate each performance acc
Estee
4 messages
11-16-11 05:49 PM
DWTS 13 Episode #16 ECST
Discuss tonight's results, filler, speculation on who or what spell influenced the results or how glad you are Nancy isn't on the Argentinian
Snidget
18 messages
11-09-11 03:17 AM
IT'S MY SHOW--said Max! REALLY?
As someone that works on DWTS, I was appalled, as most employees on the show, by Max's remarks. What about those that have won Emmy Award
studiobusiness
13 messages
11-08-11 05:45 PM
DWTS 13 Episode #15 ECST [View All]
Discuss the dances, the dancers, the "instadance" musical selections, for whom the bus revs, and who will be seen on The Soup on Friday he
Snidget
61 messages
11-08-11 05:22 PM
DWTS 13 Episode #14 ECST [View All]
Keep the discussion of who still has a ghost of a chance at winning the mirror ball and who dreams are sent to the graveyard on this thread until the
Snidget
26 messages
11-02-11 02:30 AM
DWTS 13 Episode #13 ECST [View All]
Keep all discussion of the dancing ghouls on this thread until the Trick or Treaters on the West Coast collapse in a sugar induced coma. Sp
Snidget
35 messages
11-01-11 01:04 PM
DWTS 13 Episode #12 ECST [View All]
Keep all the results of the controversy over bathrooms, Maks-sass, filler and who goes home on this thread until the West Coast finishes marking t
Snidget
22 messages
10-26-11 04:50 PM
DWTS 13 Episode #11 ECST [View All]
Everyone must dance twice. It is the return of the groups. If memory serves, this usually manages saves everyone in the higher scored group and so
Snidget
83 messages
10-25-11 08:37 PM
The "Stars"
A place to talk about any or all. [i]all-star cast of athletes posing in the nude[/i] http://tinyurl.com/3dv2u
jbug
2 messages
10-22-11 01:06 PM
DWTS 13 Episode #10 ECST [View All]
Keep all the filler, results, filler, filler and filler here until the West Coast knows who gets to spend a week off their feet. Prog
Snidget
22 messages
10-20-11 01:22 AM
DWTS 13 Episode #9 ECST [View All]
Keep it all the scandals, injuries, filler and any dances that might occur here until the West Coast has a chance to sweep out the glitter and cle
Snidget
55 messages
10-18-11 01:31 AM
OK which one of you yanked the arm...
out of your voo doo doll. Next time yank a little harder will ya... http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/danc- ng-with-st
Snidget
4 messages
10-15-11 10:39 AM
DWTS Gold Mine
I can't always catch DWTS because of my work schedule but I saw http://kyoo.com/dancing-with-the-stars this website and while I'm at work
realityloverxo
0 messages
10-14-11 05:12 PM
DWTS 13 Episode #8 ECST [View All]
Keep all discussion of whose dance is Oscar worthy and whose dance is Razzie worthy here until the West Coast is done wondering how the heck that pers
Snidget
24 messages
10-13-11 12:42 PM
DWTS 13 Episode #7 ECST [View All]
You know the drill, keep the discussion of tonight's show here until the West Coast clears the last of the smoke and glitter from their eyes (an
Snidget
54 messages
10-11-11 04:33 PM
DWTS 13 Episode #6 ECST [View All]
Please keep all discussion of results, encores, special guests and controversies (this week, it is fart-gate) on this thread until the air c
Snidget
33 messages
10-06-11 03:09 PM
DWTS 13 Episode #5 ECST [View All]
Keep all discussion and horror over the story dances on this thread until the West Coast has a chance to recover.
Snidget
49 messages
10-04-11 11:46 PM
DWTS 13 Episode #4 ECST [View All]
Getting up in time anyone wants to comment on the 1 hour recap show. Keep all discussion of tonight's show and wardrobe malfunction cover
Snidget
26 messages
10-02-11 08:56 PM
Using statistics to predict the outcome of DWTS
As a fun project this summer, my boss gave me some work time to use data mining techniques to predict the outcome of "Dancing with the Stars." %
dantastic4
2 messages
10-02-11 12:17 PM
DWTS 13 Episode #3 ECST [View All]
Wondering how this is an A-list Cast? [i]"Dancing with the Stars producers have acknowledged that after thirteen seasons, the professional
Snidget
39 messages
09-27-11 07:25 PM
The Worsters get involved.
And their pick for Entertainingly Bad In A Way That Will Drive America Insane is -- have we cleared spoiler space yet? Maybe just a little more...%
Estee
5 messages
09-23-11 02:37 AM
DWTS 13 Episode #2 ECST [View All]
A get to know the cast pre-show followed by the results show. Keep it here until the West Coast has a chance to see it for themselves.
Snidget
33 messages
09-21-11 07:46 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (279)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •