The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"DWTS 13 Episode #8 ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-11-11, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"DWTS 13 Episode #8 ECST"
Keep all discussion of whose dance is Oscar worthy and whose dance is Razzie worthy here until the West Coast is done wondering how the heck that person was safe this week.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Intro Snidget 10-11-11 1
 Audience Reactions Snidget 10-11-11 2
 Note To Susan Boyle Snidget 10-11-11 3
   Unchained Melody Snidget 10-11-11 4
       RE: Unchained Melody qwertypie 10-12-11 18
           RE: Unchained Melody Snidget 10-12-11 19
 First Three Couples Snidget 10-11-11 5
 Brook Interview Snidget 10-11-11 6
 Juliane Black Sheldon and Kenny Wor... Snidget 10-11-11 7
 Next Three Couples Snidget 10-11-11 8
 Expectations vs Reality Snidget 10-11-11 9
 The Hough Kids Snidget 10-11-11 10
 Final Three Couples Snidget 10-11-11 11
 RE: DWTS 13 Episode #8 ECST Snidget 10-11-11 12
   RE: DWTS 13 Episode #8 ECST Sagebrush Dan 10-11-11 13
 Next Week.... Snidget 10-11-11 14
 RE: DWTS 13 Episode #8 ECST SquidProQuo 10-11-11 15
   RE: DWTS 13 Episode #8 ECST glazem1 10-11-11 16
       RE: DWTS 13 Episode #8 ECST Snidget 10-12-11 17
           RE: DWTS 13 Episode #8 ECST CTgirl 10-13-11 20
               RE: DWTS 13 Episode #8 ECST Round Robin 10-13-11 21
                   RE: DWTS 13 Episode #8 ECST Snidget 10-13-11 22
               RE: DWTS 13 Episode #8 ECST Sagebrush Dan 10-13-11 24
   RE: DWTS 13 Episode #8 ECST samboohoo 10-13-11 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-11-11, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Intro"
Warning...excessive metaphor abuse, in Tom's scary voice.

Soul Man, Rafeal Saadiq.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-11-11, 09:04 PM (EST)
2. "Audience Reactions"

10-11-11, 09:07 PM (EST)
3. "Note To Susan Boyle"
Love the excitement, but honey, you are part of the talent, not some one who never met a celebrity before and is overcome with the squees.

10-11-11, 09:12 PM (EST)
4. "Unchained Melody"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-11 AT 09:14 PM (EST)

Val getting to dance again with Peta.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-11, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Unchained Melody"
I thought it was "Enchanted Melody"

10-12-11, 11:24 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Unchained Melody"
Like I listen to what Brooke says.

10-11-11, 09:19 PM (EST)
5. "First Three Couples"
The First Couple Saved is...Ricki/Derek
The next couple safe is...JR/Karina
Rob and Cheryl you're in jeopardy.

In the confessional about the 10's
Ricki--I'm going out tonight!!!
Derek--I have to rehearse with my stupid sister

Any chance she'll get a kick in somewhere during the routine for that?

10-11-11, 09:24 PM (EST)
6. "Brook Interview"
Ballroom Buzz peeps

Chynna--fighter will keep on fighting
Carson--this was the week to be theatrical, swords got in our way but we entertained.
Chaz--I sure hope so {do you have any momentum now?}

10-11-11, 09:25 PM (EST)
7. "Juliane Black Sheldon and Kenny Wormald"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-11 AT 09:32 PM (EST)

Promoting Footloose.

Darn eneditable Subject lines. That is Blake. And I think it is Julianne as well, but I'm not sure.

10-11-11, 09:38 PM (EST)
8. "Next Three Couples"
Pleasures and Perils of Live TV.

The next couple who is safe is...Chaz and Lacey.
And joining them is...Carson and Anna.
Chynna and Tony...you are in jeopardy.

10-11-11, 09:39 PM (EST)
9. "Expectations vs Reality"
Montage.

10-11-11, 09:47 PM (EST)
10. "The Hough Kids"
Paso Doble to Bad Romance, vote for pros, submit costume ideas that do not require refrigeration.

Shake your Tail Feather.

10-11-11, 09:52 PM (EST)
11. "Final Three Couples"
The next couple definitely returning to dance next week is...Hope and Maks.
Nancy and Tristan...you are in jeopardy.
David and Kym...you're safe.

10-11-11, 09:58 PM (EST)
12. "RE: DWTS 13 Episode #8 ECST"
The next couple safe is...Nancy and Tristin.

Make the final two couples walk down the steps to get axed.

Rob and Cheryl, Chynna and Tony, the couple with the lowest overall combined total is...

Chynna and Tony.

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-11, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: DWTS 13 Episode #8 ECST"
Not sure what killed them. The screw-up on the floor or Tony's tantrums at rehearsal.

10-11-11, 10:05 PM (EST)
14. "Next Week...."
The Eighties!

Tom Mentioned Spandex, so I'm guessing it isn't the 1880's.

SquidProQuo 2281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-11-11, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: DWTS 13 Episode #8 ECST"
Thanks so much, Snidget, for doing the play by play. I missed the show the last couple nights so it was great to be able to come here to find out what happened.

I am shocked about Chynna going -- I really liked her and thought she was one of the better dancers. Can't believe Carson, Nancy Grace, Chaz, etc. are still around.

glazem1 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-11-11, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail glazem1 Click to send private message to glazem1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: DWTS 13 Episode #8 ECST"
I agree with you. I love watching this show. However, lately the viewer votes have really sucked! I think there is some sort of VFTW (Vote For The Worst) going on!
Chynna was by far one of the most talented dancers and she gets voted off? Really?? and Carson, the talentless flame and Nancy, the talentless hack are still around??
What kind of idiots are voting?
The judges need to have more stay as to who stays. This is getting as bad as AI!!

10-12-11, 09:05 AM (EST)
17. "RE: DWTS 13 Episode #8 ECST"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-11 AT 09:07 AM (EST)

This show has always had issues with fan base often being more important than dance skill for at least the first half (although sometimes to the finale) of the show.

Carson may not dance technically well, but there is something about his exuberance that I do like. I'd rather see the ones that a fun and bad outlast the ones tha are boring and unlikely to win anyway.

VFTW is backing Carson (entertainingly bad), but it's the HLN watchers keeping Nancy Grace on.

You'll know when the judges/producers are ready to get rid of the chaff. The point spread will get wider. The judges do have the ability to tank someone or save someone with their scores and often it seems they do score people with some idea of who has the votes or who people are tuning in to watch.

ETA. And you can't blame all of it on VFTW as this was going on before they got going. People vote for all kinds of reasons, even when the election is way more important than who gets the mirror ball.

Haunted by Tribe!

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-11, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: DWTS 13 Episode #8 ECST"
FWIW, I don't think people are voting for Nancy Grace but rather they are voting for Tristan.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-13-11, 02:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: DWTS 13 Episode #8 ECST"
I doubt VFTW is unanimous for Carson. I think Nancy and Chaz are getting some of their votes too. You'll know if the judges want or are being told to get somebody out when some couple gets a total that is 5 or 6 points or more under the next lowest couple. Few fan bases or voter groups are big enough to overpower that size of a margin.

10-13-11, 09:06 AM (EST)
22. "RE: DWTS 13 Episode #8 ECST"
In theory the VFTW website denizens vote as a block for whomever the choice is. That is why it is possible they may make a difference.

I do think there are a lot of unaffiliated worsters, as worst contestants stayed on too long before there was an organized movement.

A lot of people like entertainment value over technical perfection.

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-11, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: DWTS 13 Episode #8 ECST"
I agree, CT Gal. I'm certainly enjoying Tristan's, um, talents.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-11, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: DWTS 13 Episode #8 ECST"
Not really watching anymore. I catch bits and pieces here and there. I thought Chaz's scores were way overscored. I like Ricki this week, and also JR.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •