The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (279)
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Anyone Else Worried About Marie's Health?
Wow, she's lost a lot of weight over the weeks. I'm concerned she's not going to have enough energy to continue on if she keeps losing the wei
Brooklynne
7 messages
11-28-07 11:52 AM
Pre-finale poll predicts Mel B to win Dancing With Stars
According to this pre-finale poll, Melanie and Maksim are set to win: http://www.pollsb.com/polls/view/3964/d- ncing-with-the-st
jeffh83
10 messages
11-28-07 11:32 AM
Marie in Finals
Attack of the Giant Ego or Emotional Meltdown? That was just plain weird. Thoughts?
Sagebrush Dan
18 messages
11-27-07 09:51 PM
Dancing With The Stars #5 Finals East Coast Update Thread [View All]
Please keep all sigpic free discussion of all the thrills, spills, chills and ills as they let the dancers loose with the dreaded free style dance
Snidget
49 messages
11-27-07 05:49 PM
Marie Should have Went Home - Even Judges Agree
I think Marie should have went home for sure! Even the judges said so. I think this article pretty much sums up how I feel about Marie and her pathe
Brooklynne
8 messages
11-23-07 03:58 PM
Dancing With The Stars #5 Episode #19 (results) East Coast Update Thread [View All]
Please keep all sigpic free discussion of tonight's Semi Final results show on this thread until after the West Coast has a chance to watch it for t
Snidget
38 messages
11-21-07 03:20 PM
Dancing With The Stars #5 Episode #16 East Coast Update Thread [View All]
Please keep all discussion of tonight's Semi Final Performance show on this thread until the West Coast has a chance to see it for themselves.
Snidget
59 messages
11-20-07 07:17 PM
Loved everybody last night, but then again CM
was awfully stiff. Guess my favorite last night was Helio & Julianna,with Mel & Jenny tied for second, then Marie and CM last
Zander
1 messages
11-20-07 07:11 PM
The Osmand PR machine is at full tilt
Marie has a HUGE advantage over the other contestants -- as she has a much bigger fan base. Look at it this way... I am over 40, and I r
ultrabrite smile
3 messages
11-20-07 04:39 PM
My sincere sympathy goes to the Osmonds, BUT........
do any of you, besides me, have a hard time telling where the real feelings START and the ACTING begins?? OK, this is going to st
mistyrose52
16 messages
11-20-07 04:14 PM
Who's to go home next week?
Would like to know what anyone else thinks...which dancer will get sent home next week and why? I think Marie and Jonathan will because t
BlueLiz
16 messages
11-20-07 01:02 PM
American Champion Ballroom Contest on PBS
Not sure where else to post this. The tie-in with DWTS is that Tony Dobilani usually wins this thing. He won it last year. He hasn't been on it y
Sagebrush Dan
1 messages
11-19-07 05:33 PM
The Curse Continues....
Heart Trouble Sidelines Wayne Newton Natalie Finn Thu Nov 15, 3:49 PM ET Los Angeles (E! Online) - Wayne
FSUGUY
2 messages
11-17-07 04:48 AM
Dancing With The Stars #5 Episode #17 (results) East Coast Update Thread [View All]
Please keep all the shocking results and information about who was not on the show because of a medical emergency or family death on this thread until
Snidget
40 messages
11-14-07 07:29 PM
Cameron's pants
Okay, I think this topic deserves it's own thread. It has come up before, but last night...woo-ee babeee...those pants were almost sheer and I c
MKitty
12 messages
11-14-07 04:58 PM
Jennie Garth
What's up with this woman. She is so fake, how she have been on a successful show(90210) and act like she is the shyest person on the planet.
prosecutor
3 messages
11-14-07 03:24 PM
What was Tom talking about when he mentioned 'newly love-birds Mark and Sabrina'??
Is there something going on there that I missed? I mean, I think it would be GREAT! But I've seen them on a few shows since she was (horri
mistyrose52
3 messages
11-14-07 01:35 PM
Dancing With The Stars #5 Episode #16 East Coast Update Thread [View All]
Please keep all discussion of tonight's show on this thread until the show has aired on the West Coast. What drama will befall one of the
Snidget
56 messages
11-13-07 09:31 AM
Judges inadequacy and riduclous removal of Jane from Competition.
I am disappointed in the truly inadequate judges you have on the panel. I know that they occasionally try to present themselves as true judges even a
derftsur
12 messages
11-12-07 10:57 PM
When do we delcare a TV show cursed?
Do you require the events to be during the running of the show? Does the family of the cast count? Because I'm starting to wonder ab
Snidget
11 messages
11-09-07 01:08 PM
Dancing With The Stars #5 Episode #15 (results) East Coast Update Thread [View All]
And now, a moment of silence for Marie's father. ... And now, a moment of silence for scripted television. ...%
Estee
37 messages
11-07-07 11:26 AM
I don't know
I really don't know who should leave tonight. Thought they were all very good, to Cameron did miss a step .
Zander
11 messages
11-07-07 09:42 AM
I missed last night
Who went home?
Zander
1 messages
11-07-07 09:22 AM
Marie over Sabrina
OMG.Are voters crazy?Sabrina-(and I don't care if she had dancing experience or not Brother Donny)is not a problem,as there have been others
happy feet
0 messages
11-06-07 07:49 PM
Dancing With The Stars #5 Episode #14 East Coast Update Thread [View All]
Please keep all sigpic free discussion of tonight's show until the people on the West Coast have a chance to watch the performances for themselves.%
Snidget
57 messages
11-06-07 07:18 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (279)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •