The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Osmand PR machine is at full tilt"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

ultrabrite smile 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-18-07, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ultrabrite%20smile Click to send private message to ultrabrite%20smile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Osmand PR machine is at full tilt"
Marie has a HUGE advantage over the other contestants -- as she has a much bigger fan base.

Look at it this way... I am over 40, and I remember watching Marie as a teenager. I had the Marie doll and watched her ice skating on tv. My parents generation also watched her grow up on television from a teenage girl to a mother of eight. Considering that this show is rated highest among those 40+, these are the people that are voting now, not the 20 year olds.

She's a positive role model, as she's losing weight, she's beginning to look like the teenager we remember, and she has a very likable personality. Frankly, I hadn't given Marie a thought for 30 years, but I like to watch her dance even though she is not as good as the others.

The Osmond PR machine is also the strongest. Over the past week, she's been on Larry King celebratinghte Osmond's 50th year performing, People Magazine, the local news and the rest of the celeb rags. They're all showing clips of her growing up in the spotlight. Donnie is even the DWTS reporter on one of the celebrity news show.
I predict she is going to win this.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Osmand PR machine is at ful... Sagebrush Dan 11-19-07 1
 RE: The Osmand PR machine is at ful... Brooklynne 11-20-07 2
   RE: The Osmand PR machine is at ful... talker17 11-20-07 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-19-07, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Osmand PR machine is at full tilt"
Hmmm..... Your username is "Ultrabrite Smile." Are you sure you aren't Marie?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Brooklynne 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

11-20-07, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brooklynne Click to send private message to Brooklynne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Osmand PR machine is at full tilt"
I agree completely!

And the fact that Entertainment tonight constantly has Donnie guest appearing to tlak about the show...is that fair?

If I didn't know better, I'd think Donnie was working in the PR department for ET.

talker17 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

11-20-07, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail talker17 Click to send private message to talker17 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Osmand PR machine is at full tilt"
I have seen Donny on the Insider, ET, Access Hollywood, and Extra. Talk about PR overkill. I will be glad when this whole season is over so that we don't have to watch the daily Marie reports. I am on Osmond burnout...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •