The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mark and Sabrina"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

juliek 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-01-07, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail juliek Click to send private message to juliek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mark and Sabrina"
I am outraged!!! Everyone knows she is the best dancer that has EVER competed!! I didn't even know who the girl was, but I did vote for her because she was the best!!! I don't even want to watch Monday. I always looked forward to her, race car driver and Jenny Garth. OMG I am so upset! I have NEVER written on the message board for Dancing with the Stars. There is no excuse for Sabrina not going to the finals. How crazy is this???

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mark and Sabrina MasterTech 11-01-07 1
   RE: Mark and Sabrina juliek 11-01-07 2
       RE: Mark and Sabrina MasterTech 11-01-07 4
           RE: Mark and Sabrina juliek 11-01-07 5
 RE: Mark and Sabrina luckyld 11-01-07 3
   RE: Mark and Sabrina juliek 11-01-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MasterTech 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-01-07, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MasterTech Click to send private message to MasterTech Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mark and Sabrina"
Would you like some more whine with your lock?

11-01-07, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail juliek Click to send private message to juliek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mark and Sabrina"
No thank you !! Last I checked this was a message board. Maybe I will get a little "wine". Have a great day Master tech!!

MasterTech 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-01-07, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MasterTech Click to send private message to MasterTech Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mark and Sabrina"
Yeah, it's a message board, but I'll fill you in since you're new. If you notice, a bunch of these threads have a little lock icon, and you can't post in them. That's because the moderators have decided they don't want a bazillion threads saying the same thing. They would like you to put it under one of the unlocked threads instead of starting another, such as the "Oh my gosh!" thread.

11-01-07, 10:10 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Mark and Sabrina"
Thank you so much for that info. I will store that in my brain for next time. Yes, like I said, I never really post but had to get my opionion out there. Sorry it offended you and thanks for the tip from a regular. Please....how sad!!

luckyld 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-07, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail luckyld Click to send private message to luckyld Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mark and Sabrina"
hi i would like to have a pettion to have mark & sabrina back to dancing with the stars can you or someone you know can help me get this pettion going iam sooooo upset that the show eliminated sabrina & mark they both brought to the tv show life,energy noone else has that power but them.

11-01-07, 10:12 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Mark and Sabrina"
that would be awesome to have a petition for them to come back. They didn't deserve to leave! Let me know if you hear of anything, I have no idea about this computer stuff. Not too computer savvy!! But, getting all kinds of friendly advise from others. Let me know what you hear.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •