The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dancing With The Stars PTTE: Final Results."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-27-08, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dancing With The Stars PTTE: Final Results."
LAST EDITED ON 11-30-08 AT 01:38 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-27-08 AT 11:42 AM (EST)

So who saw Brooke & Derek coming?

...okay, other than 'just about everyone who watched the first episode', at least as far as the judges' scores went. Who would have thought a model would pull in actual public support? And that's what killed most of us -- at the start, we thought Brooke would get the usual lack of help from every woman who thought she was too pretty to win. Surprise: all of those women voted to keep Derek in. Anyone think we should have seen that one coming?

Who won this thing? Who called it as closely as possible for a show with nearly-live results and endless delays before announcing them? Who's going to have to find someone to commission a sigpic? Who would I be kidding if I tried to pass all of this off as anything other than filler?

The final leaderboard:

#1. Taffnic: 22

#T2. CTGirl: 28
#T2. DJandy: 28
#4. Kircon: 30
#5. Silverstar: 31
#6. AddieRacer: 32
#7. Keezrfan: 33
#8. Snidget: 35
#9. Glow: 36
#T10. Qwertypie: 39
#T10. Mindy: 39
#12. Quepea: 44
#13. Estee: 56
#14. Hoobie: 58

Taffnic won on a well-timed (and charged for) list change after seeing how the season might play out. (It's strategy and it was accurate: well done.) A lot of us took our greatest damage from two factors: feeling Susan's fanbase would carry her, and the whole Brooke thing. Multiple people also didn't see Warren's long-term status coming -- but just about everyone thought Lance would hang around about as long as he did, with a lot of exact predictions in that area.

And yes, I do svck at playing this game.

So congratulations to Taffnic, who gets absolutely no mirror ball trophy whatsoever, but also doesn't have to listen to Len scream about any jumps for joy that may be conducted. And lifts? Are perfectly legal.

Remember, kids: next season? Dan Quayle!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE: F... CTgirl 11-28-08 1
 RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE: F... taffnic 11-29-08 2
   Pic pickup! Estee 12-03-08 8
 RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE: F... Quepea 11-29-08 3
 RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE: F... Snidget 11-30-08 4
 RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE: F... kircon 12-01-08 5
 RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE: F... SilverStar 12-01-08 6
 RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE: F... djandy 12-02-08 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-08, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE: Final Results."
Congrats to Taffnic!! Good job.

Thanks Estee for running the PTTE.

Dash Away by Agman

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

taffnic 5085 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-08, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE: Final Results."
Wow, I sure didn't expect this. When I changed my list I was far behind and figured it wouldn't matter if I got charged for it, so what the heck.

Thanks Estee for the PTTE game.This was the first time I ever played this particular game. It was fun.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-08, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Pic pickup!"
Courtesy of Snidget (and due thanks):

Quepea 313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-29-08, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Quepea Click to send private message to Quepea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE: Final Results."
I, for one, was way off in thinking Warren Sapp would have a hard time with the footwork aspect. It was surprising to see a big guy move so nimbly.

Thanks Estee, and congrats Taffnic!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-08, 07:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE: Final Results."
Congrats to Taffnic!

I really thought Brooke would have the usual problem models do. Even with the lack of personality thing that she still had an issue with at least she could move continuously which seems to be hard for models used to posing.

I thought Susan's fans would get her into the finals like Marie's fans did. I was kind of surprised they didn't.

Hall's Decked by Tribe!

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-01-08, 02:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE: Final Results."
Thanks Estee for hosting this PTTE game.

I had fun watching and playing. Great Job Taffnic!

I can't wait to see the Potatoe King dance!

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-08, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE: Final Results."
Congrats, Taffnic! Great job.

Thanks to Estee for hosting the game!

Domo arigato, Ms. Slicey!

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-02-08, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE: Final Results."
Congrats to Taffnic! After trailing all season long I pulled out a respectable 2nd. Thanks to Estee for taking the time to run this game!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •