The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Presenting your DWTS Drinking Game!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-19-08, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Presenting your DWTS Drinking Game!"
OK I am counting on all you dedicated DWTS fans to take up the slack until I get the all clear to participate in this. I must live vicariously through you.

Take a shot sip
* Everytime the most excellent camera work means you see a shot of the judges or crowd going wild instead of the highlight move of the routine. (A shot if you actually see the other camera man, ceiling, floor or empty seat)
* Every 15 seconds of music that is played where you can't figure out what the heck the song is supposed to be
* Everytime Samantha says something totally unintelligible.
* everytime the word "oldest" is used.
* everytime a no-talent hack is obviously lip synching her (or his) "hit" song
* every time Lacey mugs for the camera
Take a SHOT
* if we get Dr. Kegel to come out of hiding with her "The fix is in for Lacey to Win Conspiracy"
* the first time a malfunction that happens (ie - a fall, faint, knee or head to the groin). A sip for everytime it is replayed that episode, 2 sips evertime it is played the following week, 3 sips the week after that and so on.
* for every new injury or illness that causes Derek to miss a week.
* If Tom Beregeron mentions Ted McGuinley's reputations as a show killer

What the heck - chug the whole bottle if/when
* they have a butchered Phil Collins song masquerade as a quickstep.
* Cloris Leachman gets docked marks for an illegal lift.
* Cloris Leachman has a wardrobe malfunction

You know, I should have stayed on the morphine, you still can kind of feel the pain, but you just don't care anymore.

Please add your own.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Presenting your DWTS Drinking G... mindy23 09-23-08 1
 RE: Presenting your DWTS Drinking G... qwertypie 09-23-08 2
   RE: Presenting your DWTS Drinking G... Snidget 09-23-08 3
       RE: Presenting your DWTS Drinking G... mindy23 09-23-08 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-23-08, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Presenting your DWTS Drinking Game!"
After last night's performance by Cloris Leachman: I say, DRINK THE WHOLE DANG BOTTLE every time she comes on stage!!

Let's hope we aren't all heading for rehab at the end of this...that was just awful!!!

OK, another sip when Samantha totals the points up wrongly

another sip when there is a lift that the judges DIDN'T see (HELLO-last night with Lance Bass!!). LOVED IT!

I have more, but it's way too early...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-08, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Presenting your DWTS Drinking Game!"
OK -- I am torn here. One of the philosophies of drinking games is that a sip (or wee dram) should be taken everytime something that is very likely to happen happens, a shot when something less likely happens, and the whole bottle when something improbable happens. I thought having the Cloris Leachman wardrobe malfunction chug the whole bottle was pretty safe. After seeing her cleavage costume last night, I am not so sure.
Should I reduce this to a shot or sip if she has a waldrobe malfunction, or are we going to need the whole bottle to erase the image that is seared onto our retinas?

At least we know that if Samantha screws up the scores it is really, really bad (thanks for that, Cloris!)

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-08, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Presenting your DWTS Drinking Game!"
Reduce Cloris's wardrobe malfunction to a shot, but add a sip for every time they have to bleep her.

Duckies by Smokey's Mom

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-23-08, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Presenting your DWTS Drinking Game!"
>Reduce Cloris's wardrobe malfunction to a
>shot, but add a sip
>for every time they have
>to bleep her.

LOL LOL LOL LOL.......rinse and repeat........shaking my head...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •