The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The DWTS #7 contestanrs are:"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-25-08, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The DWTS #7 contestanrs are:"
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-08 AT 08:19 AM (EST)

Lance Bass (singer/went out with the man who stole HD's life)
Toni Braxton (singer/probably has an album coming out soon)
Brooke Burke (former game show host/has she ever done anything else?)
Rocco DiSpirito (chef/DAW/world-class DAW/get off my screen!)
Maurice Greene (sprinter/not named Bolt)
Kim Kardashian (has her own reality series/which should have been canceled already)
Cloris Leachman (Oscar winner/doomed/really, really doomed)
Cody Linley (is on Hannah Montana/how much squealing can your ears take?)
Susan Lucci (frequent Emmy nominee/the inevitable winner)
Misty May-Treanor (beach volleyball player/suffering major case of jet lag)
Ted McGinley (actor/walking death sentence)
Jeffrey Ross (comedian/out first/because I said so, that's why)
Warren Sapp (recently retired football player/brings on the pain/his own)

Let the preseason handicapping begin.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are: Snidget 08-25-08 1
   RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are: true 08-25-08 3
       RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are: Snidget 08-25-08 4
       RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are: JessicaRN 08-25-08 5
   RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are: Glow 08-25-08 6
 RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are: qwertypie 08-25-08 2
 Handicapping. Estee 08-25-08 7
   RE: Handicapping. Snidget 08-25-08 8
   RE: Handicapping. pretzel 08-25-08 13
       RE: Handicapping. qwertypie 08-25-08 14
           RE: Handicapping. pretzel 08-25-08 15
 RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are: mocha madness 08-25-08 9
   RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are: Snidget 08-25-08 10
   RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are: JessicaRN 08-25-08 12
 Why I'll watch nailbone 08-25-08 11
   RE: Point Taken!!! LOL mindy23 08-26-08 16
       RE: Point Taken!!! LOL vince3 08-26-08 17
           RE: Point Taken!!! LOL Snidget 08-26-08 18
           RE: Point Taken!!! LOL byoffer 09-10-08 24
   RE: Why I'll watch Hoobie 09-07-08 21
       RE: Why I'll watch Snidget 09-07-08 22
 RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are: Loree 08-27-08 19
 RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are: Quepea 08-27-08 20
   RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are: volsfan 09-08-08 23
   RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are: qwertypie 09-10-08 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-08, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are:"
(Partners from ABC.com's introducing the stars page)

LANCE BASS, should have some dance skills.

Partnered with Lacey Schwimmer, so he should make it pretty far just on the SYTYCD fans voting for her.

TONI BRAXTON. Isn't she like short? *googles* 5'1" or 5'2" depending on site. May do well if matched with the right partner, but I never really got the sense she was much of a dancer when she was popular with the music thing. Should make it a few weeks based on name recognition.

Partnered with Alec Mazo. He's been on 4 seasons and I can't place him off the top of my head so that doesn't sound helpful for longevity.

BROOKE BURKE. Who? Hmm, does a lot of modeling stuff. Wiki at least has a picture with her clothes on. The google image search even with moderate safe search is not really safe for work. Oh, she was the hot chick on Rock Star series.

Predict she'll be out early like most of the models.

Partnered with Derek Hough Which may help her stay around a bit.

ROCCO DISPIRITO. Who two? *reads bio* Well at least he can cook.

Partnered with Karina Smirnoff which may help his chances a bit.

MAURICE GREENE. Hope he lasts long enough for a Quickstep. He should be able to move his feet.

Partnered with Cheryl Burke which should buy him a week or two at least.

KIM KARDASHIAN. Yikes!!!

Dear Deity,

Please let her get voted off first so maybe she will figure out I don't want to see her ever again.

Love
Snidget

Partnered with Mark Ballas, Poor Mark.

CLORIS LEACHMAN. I hope she sticks around for at least a couple of weeks she seems like fun.

Partnered with Corky Ballas, Mark Ballas' Dad, his first season. That may not help her, but it might be interesting to see an older professional.

CODY LINLEY. Who three? Yeeks, she will last till mid season based on squeeing alone.

Partnered with Julianne Hough which will also help keep him around quite awhile.

SUSAN LUCCI. Likely to make it far based on fan base alone. I suspect she'll have some ability as well.

Partnered with Tony Dovolani which I think should help her longevity.

MISTY MAY-TREANOR. I want her to win. I just loved watching her at beach volleyball.

Partnered with Maksim Chmerkovskiy, which could be amusing to watch.

TED MCGINLEY. Is he still kinda cute? He used to be. Not sure if he has enough star power to make it to the end, but I hope he does well.

Partnered with Inna Brayer in her first season, which tends to make me think he is expected to be fodder.

JEFFREY ROSS. I suspect he'll be early road kill.

Partnered with Edyta Sliwinska which might help him stick around.

WARREN SAPP. Athletes tend to do well so I suspect he'll make it to mid season at least.

Partnered with Kym Johnson which may help get him past the first couple of weeks.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-08, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are:"
Oh my, what a lineup! I can't wait.

Alec was the winner season 1 with Kelly. He got voted out early his other seasons. I believe he is married to Edyta.

Speaking of Edyta. Man did she get screwed again. Same for Kym. Those two have had their share of clunkers.

Rocco and Karina. Yikes, clash of the HUGE egos. Should be interesting.

Tony and Susan should make a lovely couple.

Another athlete for Maks. Yawn. Oh, well, I'm just glad he's back!

Cody and Julianne. Ok, I don't know who Cody is either, but the Disney Channel crowd votes (see Cheetah Girl) and Julianne is a star on her own. Unless he is a complete klutz, they will go far.

Cloris and Corky. Yikes.

Lacy? I don't think it's right having a SYTYCD person on this show.

Derek and Brooke are a nice match. She recently had a baby, so we'll see if she back to her previous fit self or not.

Should be a good season!

08-25-08, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are:"
If it was an early season I'd agree about not having a professional come in that has a fan base because that wouldn't be fair if people only knew one of the professionals and not the others.

However now that a lot of the professionals have big followings I don't have that much of a problem with it at this stage.

Medal winning sigs by Agman!

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-25-08, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are:"
I saw Brook in a magazine just a few weeks after having her baby (and it might be her third), and yes, it appears she has her "fit self" back. She looked amazing.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-08, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are:"
Here's a *whack* for not being able to place Alec. *swoon*

Misty & Maksim? Let the swooning commence.
*swoon*
Yes, I'd like to see them win.

Edyta? *swoons again*

Looks like I'll be trying to watch this season. Not even Lacey can keep me away. awww. I'm kidding!

*goes to google Cody Linley*

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-08, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are:"
Considering Ted McGuinley has his own catergory for "Jump the Shark", I worry that the show will not survive.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-08, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Handicapping."
Okay... having taken a few seconds to find out a little more about these people...

Lance Bass: Well, he used to move fairly well, but we've watched a number of rock stage dancers transition over to ballroom by now -- enough to know that instant translation of skills isn't always a sure thing, and your rock beat can trip you up with the judges. I'm a little disappointed that we're not looking at a male/male dance pairing, mostly because I wanted to see Len's head explode. There's no such thing as a monolithic gay community voting block: he'll pick up some votes from that sector, others from fans of his music, and yes, the protests from the AFA and PTC have already started: thank you for asking. Too much support to go out early, but not enough to advance beyond midgame.

Toni Braxton: This could actually be the health issues removal: she had heart problems very recently (had to cancel part of a tour) and while she may feel she's recovered enough to do this, the training routine could put her back into the hospital very quickly if she's wrong. As far as popularity goes, she's got some name recognition and her music still gets a bit of airplay, so the fanbase will be there: what she needs is enough performance to balance it out. Should get at least a third of the way through.

Brooke Burke: It's a dog-eat-dog world on the dance floor... I think part of the problem with prior models isn't just the rumored 'People think she's pretty, so I won't vote for her' female casting priority: it's the way they move. Model movements tend to be very regimented: with limited exceptions, they don't have a lot of flow to their rhythms -- and that kills them as dancers. Brooke's a little looser than most of her occupation, which helps her -- and doesn't seem to take anything too seriously, which probably won't. She could go fairly far if her fanbase shows up in repeated-dialing numbers -- but Brooke's biggest fans wouldn't watch DWTS for fear it might somehow make them feel attracted to Lance. She might get as far as two-thirds in if everything breaks right for her, but I keep seeing her as an early elimination.

Rocco DiSpirito: Get. Off. My. Screen. Haven't you had enough chances at reality television by now? You can't hold your own show, you can't serve as a decent guest-star on someone else's, gawds only know if you can actually cook because your number of closings isn't exactly a helpful hint, and your mother isn't throwing meatballs at you as you oil your way around the floor. What are you, Mark Burnett's revenge for Jeff having hosted five whole minutes? Sadly, there are women and men who consider him cute (mostly because they haven't gotten to know him), so he'll get past the first vote, possibly the second, could skid through the third... Well, maybe he won't win. Maybe. Let us hope.

Maurice Greene: What fanbase? Point to the rabid track followers. Oh, there you are. All -- twelve of you. Well, at least he won't go out on zero... He'd better be good, because it's going to be the judges' scoring saving him until he builds up enough appreciation for any talent he might display to get a few votes flowing in his direction. As such, he's a wild card: if he comes up deuce first thing, he's out early (and possibly first): show a face value, and he just might manage to get close to the finals. But it's all about how much natural talent he has and how quickly he can develop it -- not to mention personality. He'd better have one.

Kim Kardashian: You'd think this would be her great chance to make America think good things of her. And you would have thought that about her reality show, too. And look what happened there. Well, she can spin from partner to partner, we all know that, but it's not going to help her here... If she comes in with her sense of humor on full display, laughs off her image while simultaneously playing it for jokes, chooses a few self-mocking songs to get started with, and basically plays the Pamela Anderson 'I'm not only in on the joke, I'm writing it!' card, she could push herself all the way to midgame. One diva fit and she's out within three episodes.

Cloris Leachman: Eighty-two? Gawds bless her. And save her. From the judges, who are only going to give her so much allowance for age before they drag out the 4s and 5s anyway. Can she move? Can she twirl? Can Corky (Corky?) do most of the work and mask her performance? Did everyone else just go to www.corky.com too? (It's his!) This might be the mercy lack-of-votes: if she gets in any trouble, people might stay away in droves to help her escape it. Her fanbase is multi-generational and might be deeper than most people suspect -- but if she shows any signs of weakness, then they may care too much about her to put her through this.... Blucher!

Cody Linley: His performance doesn't matter. Does. Not. Matter. He has the Hannah Factor behind him, and look what that did for Billy Ray. Remember what happened then? We all fled from the crazy bear in the woods and had to keep glancing back because he wouldn't stop running. With the rumors starting to fly that he'll get a permanent part on the series, he'll be looked at as part of that crew -- and will get the same voting block. He can svck beyond svckage and he'll still make it halfway through. Any talent at all and he's final four. Cover your ears, kids: that many tweens screaming at once can kill at forty miles...

Susan Lucci: Wins. How bad would she have to be not to win? We've wondered what would happen if a real A-lister made it onto the show, and now we're going to find out. She may not be mainstream A-list, but she's A+ when it comes to the soap fans, and do you think they're all going to cut off their viewing habits at four in the afternoon and sleep through the vote? Not. Bloody. Likely. So all she has to do is show up, display a level of competence just above Master P's, and not die. Do that, and she's F3, guaranteed. Isn't it nice to see her in a competition she doesn't have to wait nearly two decades to beat? No? Too bad, because that's what's very, very likely to happen. The Emmy people don't factor into this, and there's a very big fanbase out there which doesn't want to see her wait.

Misty May-Treanor: And thus the trend continues: we will pair Maksim with the strongest possible female in terms of physical presence and personality, then watch him slowly go (more) insane. The Olympics will give her a boost (as she got more screen time than Maurice) and she's already got a bit of fanbase to build on. Since she doesn't have the model anti-vote to work against, Misty should be able to get some distance into this competition if she can slow herself down a little: this is not the event to showing off how well you can lunge, at least outside of one or two given dances. This is the time for her to make a run for it, and I suspect she'll be taking this fairly seriously -- I just don't think she can get the kind of following behind her that she'd need to reach the finals. She may wind up as the Dancer Who Goes Out In The Week Someone Else Clearly Svcked. (There's always one.)

Ted McGinley: So basically, they're all sick of doing the show and they want the thing off the air already, so they decided to take what they thought was the subtle approach... We've had the VFTW fanbase in play a few times, but this is the first season where Jump The Shark decides to back their hero. He's got a little bit of charisma (presumably the reason he keeps getting cast), so he's not going to be the first one out. And if he can work a tuxedo and get a few small hormone surges started cross-continent, he could go a little deeper. He's just not F3 without a lot of unexpected talent, a ton of luck, and at least three people being sent to jail for trying to kill Samantha Harris in a fit of stupid-question-inspired rage. At the end of the season, we may be asking if he was ever truly there. Oh, he was there. The cancellation notice will say so.

Jeffrey Ross: Let's see. Out of shape, hardly anyone's heard of him, most of his comedy is based on insult humor and cruelty, and has a giant tattoo on his forehead reading 'Place First Boot Here.' If he isn't the initial elimination, then he's either his junior high school ballroom champ and getting his dance floor legs back, or the fix is in.

Warren Sapp: Has some major differences from our prior football players, not the first of which is that he's intermittently insane. (Think anyone will try to slip poison into his dancing shoes?) But he also doesn't come from one of the glamour positions, and unlike our previous NFL alumni, he's not just big: he's bulky. He's proven that he can get his mass moving in a hurry, but -- he's got a lot of mass, and it tends to carry a long way. Sometimes that long way is straight down. Here's hoping he doesn't trip forward at any point, or it's goodbye Kym... A degree of fanbase here and has athletic ability, but needs to get his moves under control, drop twenty -- forty -- possibly sixty pounds -- and not accuse the judges of mounting the floor on ball bearings. Probably out just before midseason.

I'm very probably wrong.

08-25-08, 12:01 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Handicapping."
Here is a broad idea of where I think they will be eliminated.

Early Outs

Brooke Burke/Derek Hough The Model Curse
Rocco Dispirito/Karina Smirnoff The Unknown Curse
Cloris Leachman/Corky Ballas The Elderly Curse
Jeffrey Ross/Edytal Sliwinska The Comedian Curse

Mid Season

Toni Braxton/Alec Mazo She's got enough fans to get her started, and sympathy votes
Kim Kardashian/Mark Ballas Her popularity confuses me but whatever that is should keep her in awhile.
Ted McGinley/ Inna Brayer He's good eye candy, but won't be enough.
Warren Sapp/Kym Johnson Athletic enough to out last a few, but doubt he has enough grace to make it to the end.

Possible Finale

Maurice Green/Cheryl Burke If he has any charm he would have Apolo's speed which may help. Cheryl has a good fan base
Lance Bass/Lacey Schwimmer Has a fan base as does Lacey
Cody Linley/Julianne Hough Look he's young, so is she, both have fan bases
Susan Lucci/Tony Dovolani Mostly her fan base and soap stars do well, I think he is well liked as a male professional.
Misty May-Treanor/Maksim Chmerkovskiy Because I want her to do well. Maksim also does well getting to near the end.

pretzel 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-25-08, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pretzel Click to send private message to pretzel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Handicapping."
O.M.G....!
CLORIS LEACHMAN.....82!
SUSAN LUCCI.........61!

Multiple HIP FRACTURES in Season 7....PRICELESS!!!!

08-25-08, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Handicapping."
Hey Pretzel!! Welcome to the boards! Check out the games we will have up and running soon.

pretzel 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-25-08, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pretzel Click to send private message to pretzel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Handicapping."
>Hey Pretzel!! Welcome to the
>boards! Check out the
>games we will have up
>and running soon.

Thanks....I love you guys....i've been lurking on these boards for a long time...and you always keep me in stitches!!...just couldn't resist putting in my 2 cents worth about our fabulous senior dancers...bless their brittle ol' bones!

mocha madness 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-25-08, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mocha%20madness Click to send private message to mocha%20madness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are:"
I think you are all discounting Kim Kardashian. She has a big ##### and a sex tape....I smell ratings gold.

08-25-08, 03:39 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are:"
I'm not sure how many of the people that vote on DWTS are psuedo-celeb porno buyers.

I do think she will draw some ratings, but will she get voters?

Just because the azz is big doesn't mean she can shake it.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-25-08, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are:"
Thanks to Joel McHale, that was my first thought also!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-08, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Why I'll watch"

That is all.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-26-08, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Point Taken!!! LOL"
Hubby has been a fan since Edyta-day one, I think....

Holy Batman, Susan Lucci is 61??? I thought she was MY age-56!! Wow, what is she doing that makes her look so darned good?? Well, I think we all know the answer to that. And an 80-something year old? What is going on with that??

WOW-this should be a really interesting season, for sure. I hope Cloris, Susan and what's his face from the Love Boat blow them all away!! You never know, right?? Kim can trip right off the bat, and I will be forever happy! As for the other one-Burke, whoever, she doesn't scare me. I just hope she doesn't scare little Derrick, either.

Lance? He'll be ok, probably, maybe not, definitely maybe..
We all know football players DO WELL.PERIOD. Why? I dunno. They just do. And whoever that other athletic woman is? Just remember Monica Sellis (sp) was one of the first out last season...OK. That's all I have to say. I'm waiting for the drinking game......BRING IT ON!!

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-08, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Point Taken!!! LOL"
I think the main difference between the gold medal beach volleyball player and Monica is that the volleyball player is still active. I'm not sure how many years it's been since Monica has played in a tennis tournament.

That being said, it doesn't necessarily convert to dancing, either........

08-26-08, 09:03 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Point Taken!!! LOL"
Wiki says her last tournament was 2003, so she had been off the scene for a few years. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Seles

Hard to know if the volleyball will translate to dance the way some other sports have. Obviously just having athletic training in general doesn't translate. Wiki does say Misty took some dance as a child so there may be some hope there

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misty_May-Treanor

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-08, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Point Taken!!! LOL"
I think the bigger difference between Monica and Misty is that the latter actually has a personality. They showed us this repeatedly during the Olympics when she was dancing on the Great Wall, wearing funky hats while watching men's vball, or generally hamming it up. Monica didn't have any spunk, and that was prolly the biggest reason for her ousting.

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-07-08, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Why I'll watch"
I thought that Julianne Hough quit the show to advance her singing career.

09-07-08, 05:57 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Why I'll watch"
I think there was speculation she might quit if the music thing took off, but I don't know that it was official.

She has been listed as one of the professionals on every single press release for the upcoming season.

Manga by Slicey!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-08, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are:"
Interesting line-up this season. Glad Maks is back. But noticed Jonathon isn't participating.

I see slow slow dances in Cloris' future.

Quepea 313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-27-08, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Quepea Click to send private message to Quepea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are:"
DWTS is turning into anti-dancing.

Who wants to watch an 82 year old lady to dance? They better have an EMT and an oxygen tank handy in the studio. Let her Waltz or something, please.

Misty May-Treanor is there in hopes of capitalizing on her olympic fame, and while not a bad choice, are they that desperate for ratings?

Imagining Warren Sapp dancing is like imagining Cecil Fielder steal home to win the game. He won't be a Jerry Rice or Emmitt Smith and he may not even be a Master P.

Rocco Dispirito. The name alone says fake. I come to disspirit you. Gee, thanks. I thought dancing was supposed to be fun.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-08, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are:"
Who wants to watch an 82 year old lady to dance? They better have an EMT and an oxygen tank handy in the studio. Let her Waltz or something, please.

Misty May-Treanor is there in hopes of capitalizing on her olympic fame, and while not a bad choice, are they that desperate for ratings?

Tons of older people will watch Cloris and is a great thing for the network. Their ratings are already huge and don't need gimmicks to get the crowd. I think they are trying to capture all types of demographics to watch their show...just the name of the game.

09-10-08, 12:46 PM (EST)
25. "RE: The DWTS #7 contestanrs are:"
Hey Quepea, welcome to the boards! The drinking game will be up and running soon (if that is your cup o'tea).

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •