The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Time to 'name that star' again!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-15-08, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Time to 'name that star' again!"
OK, we've heard rumors that Kim Kardashian will be on DWTS, and the cat will be out of the bag on the 25th of this month. BUT, just for the heck/fun of it, let's throw in some of our own wishes, desires, wannabee's, into this season's mix.

I think Ellen was approached a few times and declined. I really would have loved to seen her, more for the fun of it, not to make FUN of HER, but because I think she'd be so amazing, and FUN!

Kelly Rippa is also another name that keeps getting knocked around, but nothing new here, anyway.

Younger men: one of the Jonas Brothers?? I don't even know their names, but they sure would bring in the younger crowd!
It's so hard to find young men who are popular now and not so busy touring or acting that they really have the time...

Is Tyra Banks too uppidy for this? She'd be a fairly good contestant, I think. I'd like to see her knocked down a few pegs, but then, she could prove me very wrong, too!

How about some of our all-time reality stars that seem to show up everywhere, like Boston Rob? Johnny Fairplay? Wouldn't HE be a trip, paired with Edyta, or better yet Julianne!! HA. Too mean! What about the all-around nice guy Colby Donaldson??

Here are some Soap Stars that haven't been on yet: Erica Cane (aka Susan Lucci). She's in her 50's but still as hot as ever! Or General Hospital's Maurice Bernard (Sonnie Corinthos)-what a Latino he is!

Just some ideas. Feel free to throw your faves in, and even if they are NEVER on the show, we can dream, right?? I can't think of any singers/actors right now, but maybe some of you can! I'd love to see someone from The Office, but I'm sure with filming, that would be next to impossible. Oh well..

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Time to 'name that star' again! JessicaRN 08-15-08 1
   RE: Time to 'name that star' again! mindy23 08-18-08 4
 RE: Time to 'name that star' again! udg 08-15-08 2
   RE: Oooh, I like the way you think!... mindy23 08-18-08 3
       RE: Oooh, I like the way you think!... JessicaRN 08-18-08 5
           RE: Oooh, I like the way you think!... jbug 08-18-08 6
               RE: Oooh, I like the way you think!... mindy23 08-23-08 8
       RE: Oooh, I like the way you think!... udg 08-18-08 7
           RE: Oooh, I like the way you think!... mindy23 08-24-08 9
               RE: Oooh, I like the way you think!... Round Robin 08-25-08 10
                   RE: Hey, we got ONE right, huh?? mindy23 08-26-08 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-15-08, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Time to 'name that star' again!"
It sounds as if Kim Kardashian and Lance Bass are definites. I know that Sherrie Shephard would like to do it, but they film in New York. I always like the athletes. Michael Phelps would be great, but I guess he is a little busy now!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-18-08, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Time to 'name that star' again!"
>It sounds as if Kim Kardashian
>and Lance Bass are definites.
> I know that Sherrie
>Shephard would like to do
>it, but they film in
>New York. I always
>like the athletes. Michael
>Phelps would be great, but
>I guess he is a
>little busy now!

Yep, a little rough on Mark right now, obtaining all those medals, and all! (GO MARK!! YEAH!). Maybe an off season base ball player this time-we haven't gone there yet, have we?? It's been all boxers, wrestlers, olympians, and football players. I KNOW! Jenny Finch! She'd been amazing to see! Don't know how coordinated she'd be-but WOW! What a face and body that girl has! Would love to see her paired up with Mark or Tony! COOL!

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-15-08, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Time to 'name that star' again!"
Richard Dean Anderson is starting to get a little pudgy. This could help get him in shape for all those cons he's doing.

Claudia Black would be awesome. I don't think she's working on anything right now.

Lance Armstrong could probably win without even dancing. Those cycling fans are INSANE.

Jason Alexander would be fun, too!

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

08-18-08, 08:42 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Oooh, I like the way you think!!!"
>Richard Dean Anderson is starting to
>get a little pudgy. This
>could help get him in
>shape for all those cons
>he's doing.
>
>Claudia Black would be awesome. I
>don't think she's working on
>anything right now.
>
>Lance Armstrong could probably win without
>even dancing. Those cycling fans
>are INSANE.
>
>Jason Alexander would be fun, too!
>
>
>
>Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop
>Shop 2004

>

With the exception of Claudia, whom I never heard of...YES, what a crew!!! LOVE IT!!! I could see Jason Alexander paired up with Kym-what moves they could make together! Or Edyta-the looks he'd have coming out! HA.

David Elliot-from JAG, right? Love it!

You know, I think we could use another Country Star, too. How about Trace Atkins? Anyone tall enough to dance with THAT dude?? He'd never in a million years do this show! LOL Toby Keith would be a riot, too! And he is a former athlete, to boot!

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-18-08, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Oooh, I like the way you think!!!"
Along the country lines, Brad Paisley and his wife would be cute. Trace Adkins did do the Apprentice. John Rich seems to be quite the Reality TV guy, although he seems like he likes to be in charge.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-18-08, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Oooh, I like the way you think!!!"
Hummmmmm country?
George Strait makes me swoon...... but he's probably still a bit busy.

how about Dwight Yoakum? Not sure tho if they'd ever get him to take off his cowboy hat.

He has some cute moves when he sings.

Sliced Strait From the Heart

08-23-08, 11:30 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Oooh, I like the way you think!!!"
>Hummmmmm country?
>George Strait makes me swoon...... but
>he's probably still a bit
>busy.
>
>how about Dwight Yoakum? Not
>sure tho if they'd ever
>get him to take off
>his cowboy hat.
>
>He has some cute moves when
>he sings.
>
>
> Sliced Strait
>From the Heart
>

Would LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! to see Dwight Yokum!!! I think he could outdance most of them in a Country genre, but ballroom??? I dunno, but just the thought of him being there......I'm getting all swooooooonnnnyyyyyyyyy......

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-18-08, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Oooh, I like the way you think!!!"
Claudia Black is known for SciFi (especially Farscape).

Country Music isn't really my thing, but how about Blake Shelton? He did Clash of the Choirs.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

08-24-08, 12:21 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Oooh, I like the way you think!!!"
Blake Shelton IS a cutie, alright! You know, I was wondering why they never bring on any of our faves from reality shows. I mean, wouldn't it be super-cool to see Omorosa, Boston Robb, Johnny Fairplay (have I mentioned him before?? Can't remember, but hey, what the heck...). OR how about some of the old guys from the late '60's shows, like Danny Bonaduce-he'll do anything for a buck! I'm surprised Henderson, his TV mom hasn't been drafted for this yet, except she'd be probably in her late 60's or older by now, right??

We could do Susan Dey, of the same famed Partride Family, or how about David Cassidy?? Oh, how I wish I were on the panel of electors-I could give them SO many names, they wouldn't even know where to start, and it would be GOOD, trust me, SOOO GOOD!

LOL...

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-25-08, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Oooh, I like the way you think!!!"
Just for the record, Susan Lucci is on season 7, partnered with Tony Dovolani.

08-26-08, 08:33 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Hey, we got ONE right, huh??"
We're not so bad, eh?? Now, we have to get whoever it is to do the 'drinking game'...and we'll be ALL SET!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •