The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"10/6 - Who will be eliminated?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

kbrockm 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-06-08, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kbrockm Click to send private message to kbrockm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"10/6 - Who will be eliminated?"
I hate to say it, really I do, but it's Cloris' time. Although I was thoroughly entertained by her dance this evening, I can't say that anyone else did badly enough to deserve going before her. I don't think she'd really mind, either.

http://realitytvfan.blogspot.com/" target="_blank">--The Reality TV Fan

p.s. Speedy recovery, Misty!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 10/6 - Who will be eliminated? Snidget 10-07-08 1
   RE: 10/6 - Who will be eliminated? Estee 10-07-08 2
       RE: 10/6 - Who will be eliminated? mindy23 10-07-08 3
 RE: 10/6 - Who will be eliminated? vince3 10-07-08 4
   RE: 10/6 - Who will be eliminated? Snidget 10-07-08 5
       RE: 10/6 - Who will be eliminated? Estee 10-07-08 6
           RE: 10/6 - Who will be eliminated? Snidget 10-07-08 7
           RE: 10/6 - Who will be eliminated? vince3 10-07-08 8
 RE: 10/6 - Who will be eliminated? brvnkrz 10-07-08 9
   RE: 10/6 - Who will be eliminated? Estee 10-07-08 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-07-08, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 10/6 - Who will be eliminated?"
I expect no one will be eliminated this week like they did a few seasons back when someone left because of how their divorce was going.

Sigs by AgGhoul

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-08, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 10/6 - Who will be eliminated?"
Or we could have an elimination this week and an NED somewhere down the road, when they've cut things down to the more popular contestants.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-07-08, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 10/6 - Who will be eliminated?"
Let's hope they go ahead with the elimination tonight. It would only be fair-to us-who have had to suffer through this atrocious comedic non-relief they call Clorky! Sorry, I do have the utmost respect for the elderly, and I LOVED George Hamilton, and a few of the others who were older.

BUT, come on, people. IT IS TIME! Way beyond time, for this woman to be sent home, changed into nice, comfy p.j's and allowed to cuddle with her poodle for the night.

Believe me, she's done way better than I could ever do-don't get me wrong! But we're getting to the point where better dancers and competitors are going to be shoved off, and for what? Certainly not MY entertainment, and I doubt too many others at this point....

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-08, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 10/6 - Who will be eliminated?"
Since they didn't announce whether or not that this will be an elimination night due to Misty's withdrawl, I think they might look at the scores/votes tonight and if Cloris happens to be the one who would be eliminated tonight if it was an elimination? Then they just might do it to get VFTW out of their hair.......... If it would be someone else, don't be surprised if they use the withdrawl as an excuse for a free week with the scores carrying over and the elimination being next week........

After all, these contests are fixed........

10-07-08, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 10/6 - Who will be eliminated?"
Checked Dial Idol and looks like voting might be way down this week (guessing people figured it might be a non-elimination, or things are just calming down for awhile between initial excitement and when we get down to few enough people they can measure anything again).

VFTW was definitely out in force so if the voting was down it would be likely Clorky is safe.

10-07-08, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 10/6 - Who will be eliminated?"
The commercials for tonight's show are saying someone's going home, so this looks like an elimination night. So far.

10-07-08, 11:03 AM (EST)
7. "RE: 10/6 - Who will be eliminated?"
They'll probably act as if everything is normal right up until the red light and heartbeat music is on the last two standing. After all you don't want to lose viewers because they know nothing will happen.

I'm also never clear on how fast the turn around on those commercials are. What is the lag time between when they are made and when they are shown, and can they easily pull and replace one or not.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-08, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 10/6 - Who will be eliminated?"
I think the only alternate to Cloris that they'd take to have an elimination would be Rocco, especially since he has an RTV background, and he'd be the likely succssor for VFTW's efforts...........

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-08, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 10/6 - Who will be eliminated?"
Pleeeeease let it be Clorky. Please. *sigh*

Halloween siggie by Glow.

10-07-08, 04:58 PM (EST)
10. "RE: 10/6 - Who will be eliminated?"
Don't start hoping. We're still at a point where VFTW can tilt the results, especially if last night's total voting numbers were low.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •