The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Question for DWTS Fans"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-28-08, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Question for DWTS Fans"
How many of you would stop watching the show if the producers decided to cast a gay man or a lesbian on the show and paired them with a same-sex partner, e.g., Neil Patrick Harris with Tony Dovoloni or Ellen Degeneres with Kym Johnson?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Question for DWTS Fans Estee 05-28-08 1
 RE: Question for DWTS Fans Snidget 05-28-08 2
 RE: Question for DWTS Fans nailbone 05-28-08 3
   RE: Question for DWTS Fans qwertypie 06-03-08 4
 RE: Question for DWTS Fans qwertypie 06-03-08 5
   RE: Question for DWTS Fans flystorms 08-06-08 13
 RE: Question for DWTS Fans Sagebrush Dan 06-05-08 6
 RE: Question for DWTS Fans rosekiki3 06-10-08 8
   WARNING Bebo 06-10-08 9
 RE: Question for DWTS Fans Ahtumbreez 06-11-08 10
 POSTS REMOVED Bebo 06-14-08 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-28-08, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Question for DWTS Fans"
I would continue watching. I would just be patiently waiting for Len's head to explode.

We call a head explosion 'a Draco'.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-08, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Question for DWTS Fans"
I wouldn't stop watching. Can we get Neil to wear Edyta's costumes because that would get me there every week, with popcorn.

I thought a lot of people had fun with the Mango, but I'm not sure if they would lose audience if that was every week or not.

My main problem would be the "stunt casting" of it and DWTS is already starting to get into "jump the shark" stunt casting issues for me with the last couple of seasons.

Although I'm not sure why someone who is gay can't dance with the opposite sex. Most people of any sexual orientation get over the "girls/boys have coooooooooties....squeeeeeeeee!!!!111!!!!" stage by the time they reach adulthood.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-08, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Question for DWTS Fans"
Ellen Degeneres with Kym Johnson

Ellen, no. Portia, yes.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-08, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Question for DWTS Fans"
*giggle*

Bad Boner, bad boner!

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-08, 01:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Question for DWTS Fans"
Most of the gay men I know IRL are from professional ballroom dancing. They do not get skeeved out by dancing with someone of the non-preferred gender. I still can't understand why more straight men don't take ballroom dancing. Maybe Edyta's costumes will change this.

flystorms 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-06-08, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Question for DWTS Fans"
>Most of the gay men I
>know IRL are from professional
>ballroom dancing. They do
>not get skeeved out by
>dancing with someone of the
>non-preferred gender. I still
>can't understand why more straight
>men don't take ballroom dancing.
> Maybe Edyta's costumes will
>change this.

Yeah a lot of male dancer are gay so I don't undertsand all the hoopla surrounding Lance. I mean sheesh, you can look at half the cast of SYTYCD and figure that there aren't many who are interested in their female dance partners.

If they were to do male-male or fem-fem, I'd be so annoyed that they stooped to that low for ratings, I probably would stop watching. It's sad that they would come to that, though I think it's highly unlikely. It just wounldn't make sense to do it that way.

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-08, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Question for DWTS Fans"
*mmmmm*
*making mental picture of Neil Patrick Harris with Tony Dovoloni Mark Ballas*

rosekiki3 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-10-08, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rosekiki3 Click to send private message to rosekiki3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Question for DWTS Fans"
What? Are you kidding me with questions like this? If anything I think it would be more entertaining, but to stop watching a show you already like over 2 same-sex dancers is just ridiculous.

On another note, is anyone else planning on tuning in to Celebrity Circus tomorrow night? It's like DWTS stars except that they're doing cirque du soleil type of stunts... I dunno, every time I see the clip of Chris Knight falling on his face I can't help but laugh.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

06-10-08, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "WARNING "
Welcome to the forums. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. We don't bash other posters here or tell them their ideas are ridiculous. We also ask posters to keep show discussions about the relevant show, instead of posting about unrelated shows. And we consider posting the same message on meultiple forums spam - there's no reason to be talking about Celebrity Circus on forums devoted to different shows.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-08, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Question for DWTS Fans"
I would hope that no one would, now if they cast Rush Limbaugh to dance with anyone that would get me to quit watching for that season. *gag

Agman took me to the islands

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

06-14-08, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "POSTS REMOVED"
Please read our community guidelines. It is not appropriate to take a show topic discussion off-topic to discuss other shows. There are appropriate forums and threads for that discussion, and please confine your discussion to those places.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •