The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (733)
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
***TAR 15.10 Official Summary: This is a Test***
***TAR 15.10 Official Summary: This is a Test*** [font size=1]Warning: Not every aspect of the show is reported accur
dajaki
1 messages
12-03-09 09:24 PM
Official Summary TAR 15.9
[b][font size=4]Official Summary TAR 15.9:[/font][/b] [b][font size=4]It's Hard to Find Something When You Do
Seana
2 messages
11-30-09 04:26 PM
Be the Amazing Racer 15.8
Hello Racers and welcome to Keava Rava! I'm not sure why you were all surprised about the mud. I mean, it's the second mud-related task this
Seana
3 messages
11-30-09 01:08 AM
The brothers and the globetrotter bump [View All]
Sour grapes! Looked to me like the bump was totally unintentional. After the hay episode I wasn't too thrilled with them, and after
moonbaby
43 messages
11-25-09 11:32 AM
Cheyne's TAR Dictionary, 1st edition.
min·i·a·ture (noun) 1. a. A copy or model that represents or reproduces something in a greatly reduced size. b. Something s
Estee
8 messages
11-24-09 03:09 PM
OK, I know I'm fairly dim-witted, but what was the deal [View All]
with blurring out the ***areas*** of the brothers during the volley ball bog challenge? Was it THAT obvious that they both we
mindy23
70 messages
11-24-09 02:13 PM
Be the Amazing Racer 15.9
Greetings Racers and welcome to Prague Castle. I hope you've all enjoyed your time looking for things in the Czech Republic. Vintage cars, mando
Seana
2 messages
11-23-09 05:48 PM
TAR 15.8 Summary - Sling Blade Smack Down
Previously, on [i]The Amazing Race[/i] -- [link://community.realitytvworld.com/bo- rds/DCForumID54/1736.shtml|Well Done]%
Molaholic
3 messages
11-20-09 03:33 PM
TAR Official Summary Ep 7 "
Previously on The Amazing Race we learned: ~You do not need to know how to count in order to win Miss America. ~Sam and Dan look cute
sica077
9 messages
11-11-09 01:04 PM
Be the Amazing Racer 15.7
Hello Racers and welcome to the most awfulest Roadblock in the history of The Amazing Race. Yes, this is a "Switchback". Let's tel
Seana
9 messages
11-11-09 00:46 AM
Who's the Luckiest Team Ever?
Major hint: it's [i]not[/i] the Globetrotters. My first thought was 'BJ & Tyler are on the course?' Two non-elimi
Estee
9 messages
11-10-09 05:52 PM
The sound you heard last night...
...was Lena & Kristy throwing shoes through their respective TVs, followed by a scream of "[b][i]Now[/i][/b] they make it a
Estee
5 messages
11-09-09 09:55 PM
A tribute to Mika [View All]
[i]I think I'll go down the waterslide I mean I really want to go down the waterslide I could go down it if I wanted to I could d
Estee
47 messages
11-06-09 00:05 AM
The Amazingly Incompetent Race
People who can't lift a hammer. People who can't lift their feet. People who can't count to sixty-two. (Ladies and gent
Estee
12 messages
11-04-09 08:09 PM
Be the Amazing Racer 15.6
Welcome to Zoutkamp Harbour! [b]Sam and Dan:[/b] You're team number one! You get a sand buggy. Looks like your mini-alli
Seana
5 messages
11-03-09 08:44 PM
Bell counting Roadblock
I'm sure I heard a team (but don't remember which) say something like "we'll do the counting together" -- there was also a scene at the
Molaholic
7 messages
11-03-09 03:16 PM
I tried to play Texas Hold 'Em last night.
But after trying (and failing) to pick up my hole cards seventy-one times, I just [i]had[/i] to quit. http://communit
Estee
6 messages
11-02-09 11:37 PM
Be the Amazing Racer 15.5
Welcome to Dolphin Bay Beach, Racers! Yes, we are still in Dubai, but that's OK. It's nice here, despite the incredible heat. I liked
Seana
9 messages
11-02-09 02:14 PM
TAR Official Summary Ep 5 "Slip sliding away"
Ah The Amazing Race! This summary may not be true in parts but hopefully it captures the essence. So last week... No hang on [link:co
Starshine
5 messages
11-01-09 06:58 PM
Be the Amazing Racer 15.4
Welcome to Souk Madinat Jumeirah, Racers! This leg was all about extremes: extreme height, extreme heat, extreme speed and extreme cold. I
Seana
10 messages
10-26-09 09:47 PM
TAR Official Summary Ep 4 "I Feel Like Ricky Bobby"
[font size=5][u][b]The Karma Show[/b][/u][/font size=5] Sam & Dan, [s]winners of the last l
kidflash212
4 messages
10-23-09 04:04 PM
Be the Amazing Racer 15 [View All]
Another season of The Amazing Race is about to begin! I'm actually excited this time, having been less enthusiastic for the last couple seasons
Seana
32 messages
10-22-09 03:59 AM
One hour and fourteen minutes.
That's how late tonight's episode is running. It won't even start until after it's supposed to be over. I have my TiVo set to record an entire
udg
7 messages
10-21-09 12:07 PM
Let's be fair to Lance.
If you had to listen to Keri's voice for more than forty-eight minute a week, you'd probably be an uncontrollable ball of catastrophically pinba
Estee
16 messages
10-19-09 10:06 PM
OK, Brericka, we get it already...
...we flipping get it. You're married, and your skin pigments don't match. We've decided to accept this statement as fact since before Episode
Colonel Zoidberg
7 messages
10-19-09 05:41 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (733)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •