So glad to have Hawkeye back!
1. You are a Chilean housepainter. A pair of strange Americans just entered the residence you were working on (completely uninvited) and painted part of the wall, then turned to you and asked for something in a language you didn't understand. What do you do next?
Considering they also had a camera crew with them, I'd demand an autograph from Phil. Afterall, the whole world knows about TAR, right?
2. How do you personally plan on telling the two Jordans apart?
What do you mean two?
3. Brandy & Carol stated that if a clue asked them to find the nearest Louis Vitton store, they'll win the Race on the spot. What would some of the other teams be able to instinctively locate?
Adrian -- the nearest McDonalds/Wendys/Dennys.
4. Using that little-known (and long-neglected) branch of algebra called Lisi Math, help Caite explain how seven equals two.
Seven equals two because some people don't have fives, like the ones in the Chile or Brasiarel or the ones that don't have fours either.
5. What would you have done to get Adrian across that cable?
Twoallbeefpattiesspecialsaucelettucecheesepicklesonionsonasesameseedbun® on the other side.
6. Jet & Cord need help acquiring Chile-negotiable funds. What are some of the things they could have gotten at the LA airport to ease their future spending? (Note: 'shoes' has been disqualified as an answer due to prior evidence.)
They should have hit a 7-11 and bought some lottery tickets.
7. Why was there no Detour on this leg?
What, and edit out all the stupidity?
8. You are an undercover police officer. Your life and those of your loved ones depends on keeping your true identity a secret. You have chosen to appear on a reality show under your own name and face. Why?
Telling people you are under cover on an EIGHT TIME EMMY® WINNING program is the best way to insure that you can actually keep your under cover status. Besides, most drug dealers watch Lost.
9. Steve mentioned that he has a World Series ring from the Phillies, but neglected to bring up that he was pretty much the only member of that coaching staff let go (right after the last of the confetti was swept up) and is now with the Indians. Can you think of any reason for him to leave that detail out?
Let me see -- the fact that he actually took a job in Cleveland might give us a clue as to his real intellectual range.
10. Jody believes her sense of balance started to go when she turned forty. Which sense of all the Racers started to go as soon as they signed the contract?
Sorry, if I were to list them, this thresd would stretch all the way to Chile.
JSlice. Absolute perfection incarnate. Honestly.