The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer Premiere"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-15-10, 04:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer Premiere"
*yawn*

And not just because watching the teams take all kinds of public transportation is dull, if environmentally responsible...no, it's really, really late. Or really, really early, depending on your perspective.

Jordan and Jeff! Get out of that jacket! You're team number one! Big deal you've already had your 15 minutes. Why shouldn't you have more?

Brent and Caite: You would have been team #2 if only you could read. Alas, it's off to the naughty spot for you.

Monique and Shawne: Hard to believe you're team #2, isn't it?

Jet and Cord: It's actually harder to believe that you caught right back up. #3 for you.

Dan and Jordan: Off to the naughty spot for you, too. You need to learn to look after your toys.

Steve and Allie: You're team #4, even though 5 teams are technically ahead of you. You'd have done better if you hadn't painted those guys' house for them. WTF?

Joe and Heidi: You're team #5.

Carol and Brandy: Team # 6

Brent and Caite: OK, now you can check in and you're team #7, no matter what you might tell yourselves in confessional.

Dan and Jordan: You guys can get checked in too. That'll learn you for making fun of Caite.

Louie and Mike: You're team #9. Another team that didn't understand which house to paint. At least you didn't do any interior decorating.

Jody and Shannon: You must be so relieved to be team #10.

Dana and Adrian: You know it's never a good sign when I come to the task to say hi. I'm afraid you've been eliminated from the Race.

Notes: Please keep the game in the game thread.

I will be back with sigs in the morning. But it's late (early?) and I really need some sleep.

The vast majority of characters are still available. Please sign up in the sign up thread if you'd like to play one, otherwise, please feel free to post as a cameraperson or that big hulking guy in the subway station or one of the guys who got their house painted for free by some weird Americans.

Newbies and oldbies welcome!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Jordan (BB) jbug 02-15-10 1
   RE: Jordan (BB) newsomewayne 02-16-10 6
       RE: Jordan (BB) jbug 02-16-10 7
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer Premiere beau_30 02-15-10 2
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer Premiere Belle Book 02-15-10 3
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer Premiere Molaholic 02-15-10 4
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer Premiere Max Headroom 02-16-10 5
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer Premiere mrc 02-16-10 8
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer Premiere Belle Book 02-16-10 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-10, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Jordan (BB)"
Phil? you are sooooooooooo cute! Can't wait to see you raise your eyebrows at me

Oh Jeff! We're first! I can't believe it! Even after I almost got us plane tickets to China instead of Chili. You will be watching and listening closely for those things, won't you?

We won a trip to where? where is that anyway? Maybe that other blonde has a map I can look at.....

We are so good together - and I am so tough! Did you see me walk that line? did you? were you watching me?

BB Jordan

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-10, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jordan (BB)"
You know it, babe! Can you imagine how bad all those other teams must feel coming in behind you, er, I mean us.

BB Jeff

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-10, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jordan (BB)"
Oh baby, I ... uh .... well,,,,,
have you kissed me lately?

<BB Jordan>

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-15-10, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Premiere"
Can my tag line be? First Place Every Leg except for the 1st Leg.

Lol!

Wow I can't believe we are 9th. That sucks. Next leg will be our 1st Place and we will dominate.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-15-10, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Premiere"
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-10 AT 05:03 PM (EST)

Yeah -- Dad & I really should've realized we were in the wrong spot! On the other hand, at least we didn't lose a paintbrush or forget to go down the funnicular.

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-10, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Premiere"
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-10 AT 08:52 PM (EST)

How nice to see teams arrive with such high hopes. We're glad you enjoyed our music (as well as our RussHell hats). Team number One even started dancing, just because of our playing!

So why did Phil make the next couple sit on the bench? They could have danced too, since we were still in fine form.

Then another team had to sit out. You gringos sure do have strange celebrations.

To top it off, Phil took off early. We were told there would be 11 teams to entertain, but as soon as the tenth team got here, Phil disappeared (and didn't even leave us a tip -- heck, we'd have been happy with anything - even Brazilian Reales!)

Seana did another one.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-10, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Premiere"
We finished second. Second, I tell you! Don't listen to that nasty old Phil. *pout*

So what was that stupid downhill thingie anyway? Fooner-something? They don't have those dumb things back home in the Tar Heel State Palmetto State. *pout*

And when do we get to go to the Iraq? I've been studying a lot, and now I can find it on a map of Africa. Just try me.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-10, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Premiere"
Phil won't be asking you to find his lost balls, that's for sure.

What is Phil's golf equipment?

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-16-10, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer Premiere"
Africa? Iraq's in Asia! You really could use a map -- a good one!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •