The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 16.3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-01-10, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 16.3"
Bienvenidos a Argentina!

Now, I know that some of you are thinking this particular Race is fixed in favour of Jet and Cord since there are so many tasks that seem especially geared to cowboys. Nothing could be further from the truth. OK, so there was cow-milking and steer-roping and doing stuff from horseback. But! It was a stationary horse - come to think on it all the animals were stationary this leg. And that one task involved llamas. Which the cowboys hadn't dealt with before. Just because they're familiar with livestock...

Anyway, it's not fixed. So there.

Jet and Cord: You're team #1! Again! Have a nice trip to right here, and back in Santiago.

Steve and Allie: You're a very weak team that got lucky because other teams got stupid.

Carol and Brandy: Nice bickering. Only together 5 months, you say? I can't imagine you lasting another 5.

Joe and Heidi: Good grief. We tell you to count your steps, but you think that's only if you don't have a compass on your watch? Where did you think you were supposed to start from? How were you going to decided when to change direction?

Jeff and Jordan: Duh. And double duh. Read the clue.

Dan and Jordan: Not being able to drive stick is going to be a big problem, I'm thinking.

Brent and Caite: As glazed-over as you look right now, I have to say I might actually be impressed that you're in 7th place.

Mike and Louie: You didn't need to do a grid search. You needed to follow the instructions on the clue. That's why we give you clues. Just ask Joe or Jeff. Oh, wait...

Monique and Shawne: You're the last team to arrive. Sorry to tell you that you've been eliminated. Perhaps if you hadn't prayed only as a last resort and prayed a little earlier or something... Anyway, I'm glad you finished up the Detour. I thought I might have to go out and eliminate you on the polo field.

Notes: please keep the game in the game thread.

Characters still available! Sign-up in the sign-up thread.

Come play! If you don't want to post as a Racer, post as a cameraperson, or possibly as a gaucho or a bandit...be creative!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.3 Max Headroom 03-01-10 1
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.3 LibraRising 03-05-10 13
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.3 jbug 03-01-10 2
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.3 newsomewayne 03-01-10 4
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.3 jbug 03-01-10 5
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.3 jbug 03-01-10 3
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.3 MissMyth 03-01-10 6
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.3 jbug 03-01-10 7
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.3 beau_30 03-01-10 8
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.3 jbug 03-01-10 10
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.3 Molaholic 03-01-10 9
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.3 Seana 03-01-10 11
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.3 LibraRising 03-05-10 14
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.3 Belle Book 03-03-10 12
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.3 MKitty 03-07-10 15
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.3 Seana 03-07-10 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-10, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.3"
Excuse me, but I need to go barf. Again.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-05-10, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.3"
Babe, now might not be the best time to mention this, but I'm going to have to send you the dry cleaning bill from your pitstop puking on me. Sorry. The clothes aren't mine, after all. Hollister just let me borrow them for product placement purposes.

I know...I puked too, but that's part of my charm.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-10, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.3"
Phil, will you tell Jeff he needs to let me look at and read the clue too? I would have read it carefully, you know I would've.

But that compass thing? too much like telling time for me.
Jeff, honey, you did good at finding the money......
even I laughed tho when Joe said something about the train station and you were still clueless

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-10, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.3"
Yeah? Like if were not for me, you'd be walking around China right now looking for a tight-rope walk and a house to paint.

Besides, I can't help but look at you, you're so beautiful.

03-01-10, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.3"
That's cause I'm the Beauty (to your brains & brawn)

03-01-10, 10:42 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.3"
Jeff, would you mind if I played with the cowboys for awhile?

Save a Horse! Ride a Cowboy! That's what I'm talkin about!

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-01-10, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.3"
This race isn't fixed. Although I did hear that the next leg involves eating calf fries, dipping snuff, and honking big belt buckles.

And Miss Jordan? Me nor my brother would mess with another man's woman. That's the code. Even if you are cute as a speckled pup.

03-01-10, 04:17 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.3"
It's not like me & Jeff are married or anything you know.

& you do know that I won a big bunch of money on BB don't you?

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-01-10, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-10 AT 07:32 PM (EST)

Danging It. Okay We wont be 2nd to last every leg. We will get 1st eventualyly

03-01-10, 08:17 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.3"
Your goal is to be 1st to last?

(does not compute)

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-10, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.3"
Yes, mis amigos, welcome to Argentina, home of polo ponies (both real and wood), el jefe bandíto, lassoing dandies, and hidden sacks of something-or-other. It's Oklahoma with mountains!
I also like the new tradition of swapping hats (too bad Jet wouldn't give up his muy bonita belt buckle.

We also welcome visitors with shifting problems, as all of our roads are push-me friendly. If that doesn't work, then our outstanding bus system is sure to get you wherever you need to be.

There's one thing that Phil and Bert missed -- I have my little presentation for AI (Argentinian Idol)

>>cue musíca<<
Arrr-gentina! where the wind comes sweeping down the Pampas!
and the wavin' sheep can sure smell sweet
When the wind comes right behind the ponies!
Arrrr-gentina! Ev'ry noche my bandíto slaps his horse
and rides away with the loot muy pronto!

Seana did another one.

03-01-10, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.3"
Hey amigo, nice teeth.

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-10, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.3"
Forget all that crap -- where's the place that I can see the big tomb with Madonna embalmed in it?

I know it's here. I saw that movie.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-03-10, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.3"
Sometimes, brains beats out brawn.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-10, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.3"
Aw carp...I was just getting started with my sassy comebacks! Dayem!

Race Duds by Seana!

03-07-10, 09:20 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 16.3"
You wanna be somebody else?

There's still:

Mike
Carol
Brandy
Heidi
Joe
Steve
Jordan (banana)
Dan
Cord

Let me know!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •