I can't believe I almost missed the premiere again! Good thing I decided to have a peek at the TAR boards.
Anybody want to play BTAR this season?
Let me explain how this works, for those of you who are new to our boards, or to this game:
BTAR is a role-playing game invented by the lovely and talented Angelfood some years ago. You sign up to "speak" as one of the contestants.
Be funny, be snarky. Bash 'til your little heart's content. No-one wins at the end, so thereís no competition. Do you think you know what was going on in a Racer's head when say he tried to shove his girlfriend down a huge freaking waterslide? Or when a Racer took at 4-hour penalty rather than try to figure out how to unscramble a 5-letter word? Post it here!
1. Casting: Sign up for a Character from the show to speak for/represent (reply below). One spot per character - first come first served basis. You may not be someone already taken or reserved. I try to be fair and work it out if there is a problem.
2. Please post at least once a week/episode, at least until your team is eliminated, after that - optional, you may still add comments. If you're going be out just send me a PM. If you miss 2 weeks without notice, I will have to reassign the character.
3. Sign the bottom of EVERY post you write with your Racerís name or picture. I will make up sig pics.
4. Speak as your character would speak, and speak for them. Share your character's inner thoughts about what happened in the episode, and what they think of the other Racers. Praise, tease or bash away. Be funny.
5. Have fun, this is not for SERIOUS bashing. Also, be careful not to post any big spoilers (like who is going to be eliminated). Don't bash other players personally.
6. If your character is eliminated, you get the privilege of writing your own "final remarks", so PLEASE DO. You are encouraged to continue to post from Sequesterville.
7. If your character wins, you win.... the coveted title of Be the Amazing Racer Winner and that is all.
8. Anyone not signed up as a character/Racer is still invited to make comments about the characters or about posts, just please do not speak as a character - just be a cameraperson, taxi driver, menu item, etc.
By all means PM me if you have a question or whatever. Feel free to suggest your own tag line.
Here are the racers:
Wheel of tribe