The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (201)
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Charla & Tara on Maxim Magazine
The hot ladies of FOX's addicting and sexy show "Paradise Hotel" are strutting their stuff in an upcoming issue of Maxim magazine and they've
Sbez
17 messages
12-02-03 06:32 PM
Paradise Hotel
I am looking for any tapes or info to where tapes of Paradise hotel can be bought or traded. If anyone knows if the are going to release a store copy
gurns
3 messages
11-20-03 07:42 PM
any new news
wondering if there are any new interviews or articles about the PH guest.Thank you.
jeannie30122
1 messages
11-17-03 04:38 PM
Celebrity Hotel nominations
"I'm a celebrity... get me room service" is our next installment of the PHo series (well, ok, maybe just here at SB, but we can wish,
Angelfood
11 messages
11-14-03 04:36 AM
paradise hotel on tape
does anyone have the WHOLE season of paradise hotel on tape or dvd or does anyone know where i could get the whole season of paradise hotel? if anyo
breezy3
0 messages
10-30-03 10:15 PM
ph2 - not til 2004
just read the news articles on this site. go to last sentence. [http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/ar- icles/story.php?s=1
Angelfood
8 messages
10-19-03 02:21 AM
SCOTT'S FLABBY, MIDDLE-AGED MOTHER ARMS
I have a burning question that's been dogging me for weeks now: WHY in God's name do so many of the female guests think Scott is hot???!
partypup
4 messages
10-17-03 01:37 PM
Charla [View All]
Is anyone as sick as I am of Charla crying every show? I realize the voted off cast was very mean last night but come on. Is she 12yrd or what?
BLefeb1781
49 messages
10-13-03 04:41 PM
Fab 4 Interview
Link to interview on Fab 4 - posted in another thread but it deserves its own. Keith really digs into Charla about Dave....many of y
superstepmom1
16 messages
10-09-03 00:22 AM
Fasinating Dave interview in Salon
[b] Salon.com has a fasinating Dave interview[b] http://salon.com/ent/feature/2003/10/01- paradise/index_np.html
Moe Green
1 messages
10-08-03 04:30 PM
Paradise Hotel Appearance-Meet Dave and Scott
Dave and Scott have signed to appear at the SSA Ultimate Autograph and Collectible Show on Saturday November 8th at the Meadowla
jss1959
0 messages
10-08-03 11:30 AM
Email from Matt
I went to one of those links and emailled Matt the following: Hey Matt, > > Why were you so mean to Dave? I was really%0
CDawg3
5 messages
10-07-03 06:30 PM
URGENT – BREAKING PAIR-OF-DICE HOTEL NEWS! I was going to start a thread about the future of P-HO guests - what they would do after the show, but I got some INSIDE INFO from a crew member. URGENT PARODY HOTEL NEWS!
URGENT – BREAKING PAIR-OF-DICE HOTEL NEWS! I was going to start a thread about the future of P-HO guests - what they would do after the show, b
RollDdice
7 messages
10-07-03 12:10 PM
This will be my last message!!
I have seen some athers that there writing is not so good and I don't see you geting on to them about it at all. To the one that tol
Faith4U2004
1 messages
10-06-03 08:42 AM
Big Announcement from Dave @4pm Oct 2nd
According to Dave's PH fansite @ daveboston.com he is going to make an "exclusive and shocking" big announcement @ 4pm Thursday Oct 2/03.%
TARJunky
20 messages
10-06-03 08:10 AM
I Heart BeBo
As much as I love reading 50 separate threads that all say the same thing, Thank God (or should I thank the Devil) that the Evil one has come an
CantStandToLook
15 messages
10-06-03 00:04 AM
amy
looks like we did see who wins amy. bad skin,bad hair and overweight. it's no wonder your jealous of the barbies.
pismo
1 messages
10-05-03 07:04 PM
Back Here in Boston Dave is SO COOL!
Remember the episode when everyone said "Dave would look like a fool to everyone here in Boston" well TONI= surprise for ya, YATZEE - game on
BawstonGirl
4 messages
10-05-03 02:59 PM
Predictions for our guests
In one year, where will our guests be? I predict: Kristen getting a job as J Lo's butt double Beau losing his DJ jo
LadyT
1 messages
10-04-03 10:33 PM
Did anyone notice how HUGE Kristin is?
Kristin seemed to get bigger and bigger everyday!
BawstonGirl
4 messages
10-04-03 08:54 PM
What Zack Would Do If Amy Was A Laker Cheerleader
10. Buy season tickets for his 50 friends. 9. Crash the Laker's weight room. 8. Offer to help Shaq develop his abs. 7. Stare
Dakota
6 messages
10-04-03 08:46 PM
I AM FURIOUS [View All]
I have been an avid fan of Paradise Hotel since day one. In the begining I liked just about eveyone. It did not take long to weed out the losers. I ca
theDMBfan25
32 messages
10-04-03 06:05 PM
Paradizzle Finale SPOILER [View All]
***Paradizzle Finale SPOILER***Paradizzle Finale SPOILER***Paradizzle Finale SPOILER***Paradizzle Finale SPOILER***Parad
sbeck
35 messages
10-04-03 12:59 PM
Dave Sighting!
We saw Dave last week at the Fleet Center here in Boston at a Tennis night, with all the stars. He should have been playing. And we got a picture wi
BawstonGirl
0 messages
10-04-03 10:19 AM
Contestant Remedies for PH Withdrawal
Did you ever think that you would become so addicted to Paradise Hotel that when it was over you would have severe withdrawal?? Well the PH guests
sharking49
2 messages
10-04-03 07:44 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (201)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •