The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (201)
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Toni is a man!
Toni? Tony?
tonitony
0 messages
05-28-04 08:52 AM
Is it coming Back
Does anyone know if Paradise Hotel is coming back I absolutely loved that show between that and survivor that is all I watch
msouthall
0 messages
05-27-04 08:41 PM
Summaries [View All]
With all of you who are watching this show, I can't believe that no one has written a summary of any of the episodes yet. So ... who would like t
AyaK
36 messages
05-27-04 08:36 PM
When did Alex bag Dave's ears??
When did this happen??
Spicoli
0 messages
05-25-04 03:25 AM
When did it finish in the US?
When did PH finish in USA? I'm from Aus and it finished last nite. Just wondering. Dave's such a loser.
Spicoli
1 messages
05-25-04 01:54 AM
paradise another season
Has anyone heard about a new season this year? I was so into this show last year and I am really looking forward to it coming back. It looks like no
jacquelilne
2 messages
05-24-04 10:37 AM
Charla u have to live with that decision for the rest of your life
I watched the show from start to finish and luved it. I feel sooo sorry for Dave, the people kicked out deserved to be and Dave or Keith owed them n
sienna
0 messages
05-24-04 09:55 AM
is this show coming back?
i luved this show...is it coming back?
lapinguina4
1 messages
05-19-04 12:34 PM
I LOVE PARADISE HOTEL
WE HAVE JUST GOT UP TO MELENIE AND BEAU BEING VOTED BACK IN,I SOO CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF THIS SHOW,I WANT AMY GONE AS SHE HAD BIG BULLS WHEN ALL HE
kinikki
1 messages
05-18-04 01:07 AM
Websites with information on P-Ho contestants
There have been a lot of questions about what happened to the contestants from Paradise Hotel. Here is a link to a website with the full names of the
Chrissy gal
0 messages
05-17-04 02:54 AM
New Season
Has anyone read anything about Paradise Hotel being picked up for a second season?
Bellcruiser
0 messages
05-16-04 09:13 AM
IT'S OVER
Hello i'm a lady from holland and i'm sad :-( that the show is over. I was glad i see the old ph-crew. Only the end i was so dissap
brooklyne
0 messages
05-14-04 10:51 AM
Go the FAB 4
I think Keith, Tara, Dave and Charla are great. Especially Keith. Amy, Toni and Kristen are the bigges dogs i have seen i a long time. Go KEIT
Bec
0 messages
05-14-04 07:51 AM
I saw it all
Dear ppl, I saw the show in holland and today is the day it finished and i dont even know if this forum is still used if it is would ANYO
Martijn
0 messages
05-14-04 00:42 AM
Toni
I think that Toni is the best. I hate Charla, because she's crying all the time. What do you think?
Ellura
15 messages
05-13-04 04:06 PM
The originals are back!!
I'm watching the show here in Ireland and the originals have just come back and boy do they wanna take the newbies down! I looove this show.
brock25
1 messages
05-13-04 04:43 AM
It's time to go ... Amy!!! [View All]
Hi there! Watching the series in New Zealand (episode showing Holly's arrival just screened). GOOOOO KEITH!!! About time someone stoo
kayla
22 messages
05-12-04 06:50 PM
Can't stand Toni
Just wanted to say that I can't stand the way Toni allows herself to put down people and have her say to a certain person but as soon as the other p
katy_27
3 messages
05-12-04 07:41 AM
fergiegurl -
are u an ozzie cos that cud explain alot....
pete
1 messages
05-11-04 08:34 AM
ZACK, AMY AND BEAU
i love zack and i HATE KEITH DIE KEITH but zack needs to stick to one lady i love amy she great funny nice and all of the above so i hope she wins and
FergieGurl
5 messages
05-10-04 09:50 PM
Cant believe it
Im watching this series from Melbourne, Australia and I must say I'm liking it. However I can't believe we are coming towards the end of the ser
Magpiesforever
1 messages
05-10-04 09:42 PM
zack & amy????
you love zack!!!... ok, so u must what bout 7, or 8 at a stretch, cos zack would have to be the most immature, insecure, ignorant peop
pete
0 messages
05-10-04 09:05 PM
the bi*ches
I love the show. I too am from melboutrne Australia but you know what i have been dying to say. I hated Toni she was the biggest childish bi*ch i
badgal83
0 messages
05-10-04 10:01 AM
Amy & Zack
hi guys, i watch the show in australia and i absolutly love it!!! i dont know what ill do when it ends! any ways. i really wanna k
princesskass
0 messages
05-06-04 02:52 AM
Yey Keith & Tara!!!
Hey! Jus finished watchin the last episode last nite in LONDON baby!!! All i can say is that my predictions were right and I couldnt be h
peachesxxx
5 messages
05-04-04 11:13 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (201)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •