The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fab 4 Interview"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

superstepmom1 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-03-03, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail superstepmom1 Click to send private message to superstepmom1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fab 4 Interview"
Link to interview on Fab 4 - posted in another thread but it deserves its own.

Keith really digs into Charla about Dave....many of you, I'm sure, will agree with Keith. Of course this is a "teaser". They know that they have the only interview and they are holding out!

http://www.96x.ca/cgi-bin/more?category=morningshow&id=100449

Also, Tara's interview on the day of the finale is here as well.

http://www.949zht.com/music/interviews/

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fab 4 Interview anotherperson 10-03-03 1
 RE: Fab 4 Interview ITTechmom 10-03-03 2
 RE: Fab 4 Interview Chrissy gal 10-03-03 3
 RE: Fab 4 Interview LadyT 10-03-03 4
   Tara Interview Chrissy gal 10-03-03 5
 Fab 4 Interview Chrissy gal 10-03-03 6
   RE: Fab 4 Interview So_Opinionated 10-04-03 8
   Thank you Chrissy! LadyT 10-04-03 9
 RE: Fab 4 Interview sbeck 10-03-03 7
   RE: Fab 4 Interview CDawg3 10-06-03 10
 RE: Fab 4 Interview ImZACKtheAPE 10-07-03 11
   RE: Fab 4 Interview ImZACKtheAPE 10-07-03 12
 RE: Fab 4 Interview Chrissy gal 10-07-03 13
 RE: Fab 4 Interview ImZACKtheAPE 10-08-03 14
   RE: Fab 4 Interview Chrissy gal 10-08-03 15
 New Interview and Live Studio ImZACKtheAPE 10-09-03 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

anotherperson 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-03-03, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherperson Click to send private message to anotherperson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fab 4 Interview"
I like Keith, but I think he's really loose his composer in this interview (reduce himself down to amy level). Getting mad and yelling at Charla doesn't help. If they are still friend (as he claim) then shouldn't you want to discuss this matter off air. Kicking your friend while they're down, not a very smart move. I don't like her, but I kinda feel sorry for her.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ITTechmom 88 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-03-03, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ITTechmom Click to send private message to ITTechmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fab 4 Interview"
Thanks, Superstepmom1!

Keith - Way to go! Dave is too much of a gentleman to nail Charla to the wall about the money! Keith took the reins in this interview and said what had to be said!!

Tara - She sounds as genuine as she seemed on the show. It's really funny to hear Lamy say that Zack and Keith talk all the time, then you hear Tara say that Zack called Keith one time because he and Lamy were visiting California.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-03-03, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fab 4 Interview"
SUPERstepmom, please let us know when the group interview is online. I can't wait.........

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-03-03, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fab 4 Interview"
I loved that Keith tore into Charla, she deserves it.

Can someone summarize Tara's interview? I only get 12 seconds. Thanks, I really appreciate it

10-03-03, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Tara Interview"
This is not word for word!!

Tara is very relaxed and laughing through the whole interview.

DJ: Have guys been hitting on you?

Tara: I have been asked out to dinner a lot.

DJ: Have you met anyone yet?

Tara: I already have someone.

DJ: Keith, are you guys together?

Tara: Yes, we're together

DJ: Did the thing with Alex bother Keith?

Tara: That was before we were together.

DJ: Alex said you guys slept together.

Tara: Alex is full of it; we just kissed. You guys can't tell he's a little jokester?

DJ: Are you pissed off at Amy? I think she's a b*tch.

Tara: Oh yeah I don't like her.

DJ: Well who do you talk to?

Tara: I talk to Keith and Charla. And Dave sometimes. And Scott and Holly and Alex and Beau occasionally and Kavita and Matt. I wouldn't talk to Amy, Zack or Toni...

DJ: What about Zack? Cuz' Zack threatened Keith.

Tara: Yeah, we don't like him.

DJ: Have those two talked since the show?

Tara: Um, No. (giggle)

DJ: Amy said that Zack was talking to Keith.

Tara: Zack called Keith for a breif moment to tell him that they were coming to California.

DJ: Do you have any offers on the table?

Tara: Charla and I did a Maxim shoot on Friday.

DJ: Charla's one of People's 50 most beautiful women. Does that piss you off?

Tara: No she's beautiful.

DJ: We'll pay you to come to the studio and wear one of those bikinis of yours.

Tara: Great! Will you guys be wearing bikinis too?

DJ: That would defeat the purpose.

Tara: Well that's no fun!

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

10-03-03, 11:25 PM (EST)
6. "Fab 4 Interview"
Here is part of what was posted on another website about the Fab 4 interview today. I don't know how accurate it is, but I thought I would share what I could find. Apparently Charla started the interview and Keith & Tara called in and so did Dave. Some of this stuff seems out of context, but here it is:

DJ: Was it strategy when you said that speech to the originals?

Keith: Me and Tara stayed up the whole night writing that speech.

DJ: Did Zack cry?

Keith: No way, we didn't see it. He probably had something in his eye.

DJ: Did you take them to vegas?

Tara: Eh, negative. Sometime people change there minds. We were caught up in the moment.

Keith: Charla, did you just say that Dave wouldn't give you the money.

Charla: No, my mom and dad didn't think that Dave would have given me the money

Keith: He would have given you the money in a heart beat.

Charla: I couldn't predict

Keith: You're not saying much right now, It makes me so F,,, mad. It pi$$es me off.

DJ: There are a lot of people on Charla's side. What do you think about this Tara?

Tara: I know Dave would have given her the check.

Keith: Without any one of us, none of us couldn't be there.

DJ: What's with this dollarfordave?

Dave: I didn't set up this, other people have set this up. Any money I received has been given to charity.

DJ: What's next for you

Charla: Keep on doing what I was doing in Minnesota.

DJ: Did you get any deals?

Charla: No

DJ: Do you think that if you made $125,000 you would give it to Dave?

Charla: You guys are funny.

DJ: What about you Tara and Keith?

Tara: I will conitnue doiing what I was doing, Model.
Keith: Model.

Dave: Tara and Keith were amazing friends to me. For Keith to stand up for me on live radio like that, thanks Keith. I wasn't in it for the money. I was hurt by the decision.

DJ: Would you have shared with Toni?

Dave: If she was my partner , yeah.

Keith: Do you plan on giving Dave money?

Charla: That's none of your business Keith, YES I AM WE DISCUSSED IT AT PARADISE HOTEL

DJ: How much do you think?

Keith: $125,000

DJ: Obviously there is a little tension.

There's more, but this seems to be the best part.

Chrissy gal

So_Opinionated 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-04-03, 05:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail So_Opinionated Click to send private message to So_Opinionated Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Fab 4 Interview"
Thanks Chrissygal so much for the transcript of the interview. The volume on my computer is messed up so I wasn't able to get it.

If Keith torn in to Charla I only have one word for him, GOOD!

Charla should have given Dave something, although I DO NOT AGREE WITH 50% because I Dave blew it for them as a couple with his last week deceit. I really believe that there were more episodes of Dave's deceitful ways that the producers captured but hide from the viewers until the second to last episode to make everyone focus on his betrayal knowing that Charla didn't share the money.

As I am So Opinionated

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-04-03, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Thank you Chrissy!"
I appreciate you taking the time to transcribe her interview. I for one, am very glad she and Keith are together. I also loved that they ripped into Amy and Zack!

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-03-03, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Fab 4 Interview"
Thanks for the link. I have to say, though, that I think Keith shouldn't have ripped into Charla like that. He came off sounding like a Scott-whiner. Although I was disappointed in Charla for not sharing the money, I think that Keith's making a big stink about Dave's telling Holly she had nothing to worry about is what made Charla think that she deserved all the money, since clearly the evictees were pissed at Dave. And I have got to ask, if Keith knows with 100 percent certainty that Dave would have shared the money with Charla, why didn't he trust Dave 100 percent when he (Dave) told him (Keith) that he was lying to Scott and Holly?

CDawg3 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-06-03, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CDawg3 Click to send private message to CDawg3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Fab 4 Interview"
Dave said in an interview that Keith and Dave trusted eachother completely the entire time. I believe this. Dave said Keith was playing the game also. It's my opinion that Keith helped build Dave into a monster. Keith's loyalty to Dave in the interview supports what Dave is saying.

Good for Keith.

ImZACKtheAPE 65 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-03, 02:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ImZACKtheAPE Click to send private message to ImZACKtheAPE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Fab 4 Interview"
Hey guys! Does anyone know when the rest of the interview will be available? I checked the site and didn't find anything but the teaser one.

10-07-03, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ImZACKtheAPE Click to send private message to ImZACKtheAPE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Fab 4 Interview"
Ahhh I think I figured it out. It said it will be this week sometime. Dohhhh!

10-07-03, 08:04 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Fab 4 Interview"
LAST EDITED ON 10-07-03 AT 08:22 PM (EST)

The Charla portion of the Fab 4 interview is up along with an interview with Keith's dad:

http://www.96x.ca/cgi-bin/display?category=morningshow

The interview with Charla is great. It ends with the call from Dave, but doesn't include the call from Keith and Tara or the ending interview with Dave.

The interview with Keith's dad is so interesting. I highly recommend it for any Keith fan.

Chrissy gal

10-08-03, 07:48 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Fab 4 Interview"
Just to let everyone know that there is 2 new Dave interviews up on that Edmonton radio station. They are just after the Fab 4 Reunion interview. I emailed them to ask them when they will have the full Fab 4 Reunion interview up. Hopefully soon. It also looks like Dave, Keith and Tara will be making an appearance in Edmonton on Friday 10/Oct at West Edmonton Mall(the worlds largest if you must know). I think something connected with that radio station.

10-08-03, 09:45 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Fab 4 Interview"
Thank you ZacktheApe!

Call me crazy, but I still like Dave!

Please let us know when the rest of the interview is up.

Chrissy gal

10-09-03, 00:22 AM (EST)
16. "New Interview and Live Studio"
Hey folks I got an email back from 96x! Here it is -

Yo John!
The rest of the Fab 4 interview will go up tomorrow (Thursday)... then
the fab 3... tara, keith and Dave will be here live in the studio on
Friday morning!
Cheers,
s.
The BJ & Shannon X-perience!
96X

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •