The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I AM FURIOUS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Current Message

theDMBfan25 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-02-03, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail theDMBfan25 Click to send private message to theDMBfan25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I AM FURIOUS"
I have been an avid fan of Paradise Hotel since day one. In the begining I liked just about eveyone. It did not take long to weed out the losers. I came to love DAVE. He was the only true guy there. I do not feel that he ever did anything wrong as the other PATHETIC guests might have thought. Dave picked out the best of the other guests to be his friends. I was always on the side of the fiersome foursome (Dave, Charla, Keith, Tara). The rest of the group is sooooooooooooo blind as to what was really going on (A BUNCH OF CRY BABIES). But I have to admit that I was shocked and even pissed off at the outcome tonight. DAVE saved all 3 of the others asses soooo many times. They would not have been there if it were not for him (ESPECIALLY CHARLA). I could not believe that she did not split the money with him. She owed it all to him. I am sooooo mad that I do not think that I will watch next season. I can not believe that she was so stingy as not to share with the only person who ever truly supported her, no matter what. She was ready to quit weeks ago. I have never let a show get to me like this, but I am besides myself. If I had the money I would give it to DAVE right now. Oh Well I hope that he knows that he is not what the rest of the cast tried to tell him that he is. He is really a great guy and I hope that he meets a really great loving chick.

TA TA

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I AM FURIOUS   theDMBfan25     10-02-03       
   RE: I AM FURIOUS   CDawg3     10-02-03     1  
   RE: I AM FURIOUS   ImZACKtheAPE     10-02-03     2  
     RE: I AM FURIOUS   CDawg3     10-02-03     3  
         RE: I AM FURIOUS   tarmaq     10-02-03     4  
   RE: I AM FURIOUS   mtopaz     10-02-03     5  
     RE: I AM FURIOUS   Chrissy gal     10-02-03     6  
         RE: I AM FURIOUS   mtopaz     10-02-03     10  
     RE: I AM FURIOUS, Red   RollDdice     10-02-03     7  
         RE: I AM FURIOUS, Red   mtopaz     10-02-03     11  
     I don't necessarily agree with that   thndrcloud     10-02-03     13  
         Agree 100%   cgdog     10-02-03     14  
             RE: Agree 100%   sbeck     10-04-03     30  
         RE: I don't necessarily agree with ...   mtopaz     10-02-03     16  
             I *heart* Mtopaz!   jkokoj     10-02-03     19  
                 RE: I *heart* Mtopaz!   mtopaz     10-02-03     21  
             RE: I don't necessarily agree with ...   thndrcloud     10-02-03     20  
             RE: I don't necessarily agree with ...   RollDdice     10-04-03     29  
         TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU THNDRCLOUD   superstepmom1     10-02-03     18  
             RE: TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU THNDRCLO...   boom     10-02-03     22  
         RE: I don't necessarily agree with ...   ugibugi     10-02-03     24  
             Put yourself in her shoes   thndrcloud     10-03-03     26  
         RE: I don't necessarily agree with ...   janemillionaire     10-04-03     32  
     RE: I AM FURIOUS   Jamie48     10-02-03     23  
     RE: I AM FURIOUS   RealityTVGeek     10-02-03     25  
   RE: Just my .02** Charla did what s...   So_Opinionated     10-02-03     8  
     End of this show - Dave, Charla, Ke...   RudyRules     10-02-03     9  
   RE: I AM FURIOUS   TIG13     10-02-03     12  
   100% agree   jkokoj     10-02-03     15  
   To Katiepops   MadFashion     10-02-03     17  
     RE: Things to consider!!!   The Jman     10-03-03     27  
   RE: I AM FURIOUS   love2smile     10-03-03     28  
   RE: I AM FURIOUS   managerr     10-04-03     31  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •