The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (201)
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Bring Back Paradise Hotel
Please bring back Paradise Hotel! I was so surprised I got so hooked. I am curious about Amy and Zack also.
Percymom
1 messages
09-04-05 07:04 PM
PARADISE HOTEL SHOULD COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I THINK THAT PARADISE HOTEL SHOUL COME BACK BECAUSE IT WAS THE FIRST SHOW THAT I WATCH ON TV AND BECAUSE THEY SAY THAT IT WAS GOING TO COME BACK. IT
Narlybabygirl
1 messages
09-04-05 07:03 PM
AMY & ZACH............
Are they still together??
Jenoc99
0 messages
09-04-05 03:21 PM
amy, toni, beau and zack....!!!
I've watched the show for the third time hoping to see any nice and positive attitude with these four people but sad to say i failed coz everytime i
lhizz
5 messages
09-04-05 00:02 AM
The Originals
This message goes out to all of the so called originals. You all made such a big deal because you were voted out of paradise,well it was just a
Angel01
2 messages
09-03-05 11:52 PM
Charla is a #####
I KNOW IT'S A GAME,BUT JUST THINK IF 2 YEARS FROM NOW IF YOU REALLY THINK THE RIGHT THING WAS TO GIVE DAVE THE MONEY.I REALLY LIKE DAVE.I THOUGHT
jimbo1000
1 messages
09-03-05 01:25 PM
THE REST OF THE CREW ARE IDIOTS
THE REST OF THE CREW WELL WHAT CAN I SAY, INSTEAD OF MOANING ABOUT DAVE PLAY THE GAME. SHOWS WHAT IDOTS THEY WERE THINKING ON BLAMING SOMEONE ELSE F
jimbo1000
1 messages
09-03-05 01:24 PM
IT WAS A GAME!
I LIKE THE OUTCOME. PEOPLE NEED TO STOP CRYING OVER BEING LIED TO.IF YOU CANT TAKE IT DONT SIGN UP FOR THESE SHOWS THEY WERE OUT PLAYED. THATS IT! N
lamminsammy
1 messages
09-03-05 01:22 PM
FOR TARA PLS READ!!!
ok, at first my favorite was Amy, she seemed like the one who who got the "shaft" but then when I watched the episode where Amy was soooo Nast
summer4rains
0 messages
09-02-05 08:58 PM
paradise hotel fan
I watched it and loved the drama and Toni was cool and so was Amy The guys were all hot and on the revealed episode they said the cast members ha
dshaestar
1 messages
09-02-05 02:16 PM
paradise hotel
the show is great, and i would do scott any day or nite all day and all nite even lol. any ways all in the show IM me in my yahoo would like to tal
whatever_65
0 messages
09-02-05 10:04 AM
love the show
all the guys were good looking and the women were hot but yes it was only a game and all of them done what they had to, 2 win anyone would have done
lil_hotsmokingmama
0 messages
09-01-05 07:06 PM
HELLO-- This was a GAME, why is that hard to understand????
I read through many of the posts here and just have to ask people why is it so hard to understand that this was a game? These people had a goal- a p
Jenoc99
1 messages
09-01-05 04:10 PM
My God, all those bloody origanals!!! Amy should be shot!!
I'm watching the show in Australia at the moment, I'm from Ireland though. It is absoutely shocking that the origanals were allowed back for a f
Lees
17 messages
09-01-05 01:13 PM
I love Dave, Charla, Kieth, & Tara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You guys played and awsome game!!! Congrats!!!
ddk
0 messages
08-29-05 10:42 PM
I Hate The Fact that Dave,Charla,Tara and Keith made it to being the winners.
Hey Guys I can't belive that Paradise hotel is now over tonite we have the last episode.I think that people like Dave,Charl
Hypnoticgurl4u
2 messages
08-29-05 10:09 PM
New editions of Paradise Hotel filming.
And if you live in Belgium or Holland, you'll even get to see them. Or you could just hope for double-mistranslated DVDs. According
Estee
1 messages
08-23-05 09:21 PM
Torrent
Fox reality channel has decided to start replaying the series. Unfortunalty I am unable to get that channel. I was wondering if anyone knew of a place
ScottAdams
0 messages
08-16-05 05:38 PM
help where can i buy or get paradise hotel on dvd
hello, i am anita and i am from holland. i have been watching the show this summer and liked it very much. does anybody know where i can b
snoepie182
1 messages
08-14-05 10:03 PM
i miss this show sooo much
I miss this show sooo much. I got hooked when it originally aired. Now I see that Fox Reality is bringing it back. I am so glad. I get to watch it
kikismom
4 messages
08-05-05 06:25 PM
Foreign viewers - Do you judge Americans by P-Ho? [View All]
We in the U.S. are faced with a dilemma: We're glad Europeans, Aussies and Kiwis are enjoying the show. On the other hand, we're afraid that
RollDdice
60 messages
08-05-05 08:12 AM
Zack was cute [View All]
The only reason I actually watched paradise hotel was because Zack was so fit and now he's gone :{
Emma
38 messages
08-02-05 01:29 PM
What happened with the cast?
Did Amy and Zack stay together? Did Keith and Tara get it on? I want to know lol!!!!!!!! I am so upset it finishes tonight on U.K
Jabbie
4 messages
07-21-05 06:13 PM
Downloads?
Hello, i missed the first 6 episodes from Paradise Hotel. Anyone can tell me where i can download them? Thnx!
Petertjuh
0 messages
07-15-05 02:29 PM
Hello from the U.K
I have watched every episode of Paradise Hotel, and have to say I am hooked! I love it, we have a 2 hour show tonight for the final, and I can
Jabbie
0 messages
06-07-05 09:20 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (201)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •