The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (201)
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Any hopes for 9/17 show? [View All]
I am thinking that Tom is the odd man out. He will be gone. I think it will just be him this week because it will leave all couples - 4 couples. Next
hatestupidpeople
46 messages
09-17-03 08:43 PM
Question for everybody about the Hotel itself!
We've been watching this show week after week,and we've seen every one in their lavish surroundings,giant pool,etc,etc. The one thing that
The Jman
7 messages
09-17-03 06:58 PM
Beau's Farewell Speech
Note: It’s hard to really slam Beau as he seemed like one of the more mature "Originals" at Paradise Hotel. (AKA: Day Care With Alcohol%2
RollDdice
15 messages
09-17-03 06:44 PM
I think there's going to be a major challenge for The Foursome!
I don't like to say this,Hell I don't even want to think it! I just have a bad feeling about tonights episode! With ditzy Des gone,Tom is
The Jman
1 messages
09-17-03 01:08 PM
Who do you guys think will be the last two couples??? [View All]
SPOILER ALERT,SPOILER ALERT,SPOILER ALERT,SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'
The Jman
28 messages
09-17-03 12:47 PM
9/15 Summary
9/15 - Getting Two Birds with One Stone Meant to do this last night, but we got a new Kitten (aww). 1st message b
Angelfood
7 messages
09-17-03 11:13 AM
Everyone Please Read [View All]
This is from the rules for the realitytvworld boards.... [b]IV. AVOID DUPLICATE POSTS Do not post the same discussion more t
Breezy
80 messages
09-17-03 11:09 AM
Please say I"m not the only one seeing it
:o Naw after waching Monday night I naw see that Holly is (an I thank she thanks so to)acting like her and Scott are boyfrind an girl frien
Faith4U2004
1 messages
09-17-03 08:43 AM
Hi I'm Andon, I am a jerk, but wait
OK, Andon. He might not be the meanest of the losers, but what an idiot. "Hi, I am going to mouth off. Oh, uh, wait, I might be able t
shaggy
6 messages
09-17-03 03:45 AM
Barely Watching
I've been out of town, catching glimpses. I could barely sit through the return of those booted off, and thought I'd give up on the show once
CDawg
0 messages
09-17-03 01:05 AM
Zachass as a stripper....
I hate to start a new Zach thread because I despise him as much as the next competent, coherent and literate adult but this was just too good to pas
thndrkttn
18 messages
09-16-03 11:13 PM
Episode 9/15 - SPOILERS [View All]
Spoiler Alert! I am putting in some filler so that the West Coasters have not yet seen tonight's most wonderful episode of Paradise Hotel. It is
sbeck
48 messages
09-16-03 06:58 PM
LOL
My favorite LOL moment in last nights episode was when Dave gave me the mental image of he and Toni in Celebrity Wrestling. Splendid! Simply Splen
evian
1 messages
09-16-03 05:01 PM
What a beautiful episode!
Oh My! I never thought "Paradise Hotel" would ever have JUST good news, not a good bit of drama followed by a let down, this was just compl
RUTGERSpaul
16 messages
09-16-03 03:50 PM
paradise island contenders
1. amy ......grow up ,zack doesn't care for you,he is a imature insecure baby,so if what you said to tara is true ,that you are better perso
ROBYNM
1 messages
09-16-03 03:24 PM
Amybitch
what a spoiled idiot she is,makes a jackass of herself each show,grow up little girl, and zackazz is a bigger fool and idiot, he thinks he so
Koolaid
5 messages
09-16-03 08:32 AM
East Coasters - What's the scoop?
Any information is greatly appreciated - I haven't made up my mind whether or not I can sit through another episode.
WackeeChik
3 messages
09-15-03 10:47 PM
Tonight's Show
Can someone please recap tonight's (9/15) show for me. Couldn't watch it. Thanks!
realitywtchr
2 messages
09-15-03 10:20 PM
little real lifeyoohoo
I saw tony on blind date shes a reality show wanna be and did not do well on there either raving lunatic no call back shes so
oliveann
2 messages
09-15-03 07:40 PM
Please explain spoiler
The official promo's for the next two shows say that 1 person is going on Monday, and 2 people leave on Wednesday. The focus of the spo
socalj
4 messages
09-15-03 07:37 PM
Yahoo TV Listings for next few shows. (Light Spoilers) [View All]
[b]9/15 Episode: Another guest must check out of the hotel, causing emotions to run high. [/b] Note: If this is to be bel
managerr
42 messages
09-15-03 07:31 PM
Summary for Ep. 9/8 & 9/10
Episode Summaries 9/8 and 9/10 OK. I see that there hasn't been one in a while, So I went ahead and DID IT! Yes, I'm a newbie
Angelfood
4 messages
09-15-03 05:25 PM
AZ
Has anyone noticed that there were 5 people selected from Arizona? I found it very ironic who those five people were. Beau, Amy, Kristin, Al
amy21
0 messages
09-15-03 04:04 PM
My thoughts pn what will happen on Monday! & Message to roll the dice!!
I think that Tom might pick Tara over Desiere. Think about it,if you want to get to the finals
The Jman
3 messages
09-15-03 01:10 PM
Favorite PH Delusions (TTL) [View All]
Now that we've all "vented" about the thugs, I thought I'd try to get everyone interested in having some fun with it. My favori
Dakota
30 messages
09-15-03 01:21 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (201)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •