The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (201)
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
paradise hotel
has beau got a website or email adddress im madly in love with him he is absoluley gorgeous pleazzze someone help me!!!!!!!!! lol
jojo28
0 messages
06-06-05 11:18 AM
New Paradise Hotel
I live in the US...we had the first paradise hotel last summer. Does anyone know when the next one will be coming out?
Jenrae5
19 messages
06-04-05 10:43 AM
Amy, Plz shut your ugly mouth!!!!!
I'm the viewer from Korea, and I account this website becuase I wanna to tell you this. You are Nothing but a just whore. You
diarose
0 messages
03-02-05 08:34 AM
hey
who won paradise hotel tell meeeeeeeeeee
pretty_girl
6 messages
02-25-05 01:38 PM
Dave the fool ?????
Dave u should have WON. The Rest ARE Scum especially low life Charla. END OF STORY.........******%2
bradmc1
12 messages
02-25-05 01:19 PM
We hate Toni
No, no hate at all... but how can a person be so hatefull, it's just a game!! We would never act like this, wasn't raised like this.. To
mh
12 messages
02-25-05 01:14 PM
dave stfu!
charla did right... i would never had given away 125K to a person i had known for about 2 months, are u insane? if she could play every
crudent
2 messages
02-25-05 01:09 PM
Paradise hotel
Hi I live in England and i have just finished watching the series of Paradise Hotel.I really enjoyed it and hope and prey that there will be anot
sourpuss
4 messages
02-25-05 01:05 PM
YES! YES! YES! They won!!
We just saw the last episode of PH here in Sweden and I am really happy that the right persons made it to the end! They are the ones who kept low pr
Millan
1 messages
09-06-04 10:32 PM
Cast member websites
Do any of the other cast members have thier own website like Dave?
manboobz
3 messages
08-24-04 06:41 PM
Where can i Download Episode 27 of Paradise Hotel?
Hi. I missed episode 27 yesterday (I am in norway so we are a bit slow :p) Anyone know where I can download it? Please.
sikka
0 messages
08-16-04 04:38 AM
Opinion From Sweden !!!!
Hi, I´m a 26 years old girl from Sweden and I´m watching Paradise Hotel right now. Where we at now is that all old guests are back and making li
AMT
9 messages
08-14-04 04:11 PM
"Cliques"
I think that Dave, Charla, Keith, Tara and maybe even Beau should really form their own strong group instead of this measly one they have...I th
Missy0617
4 messages
08-11-04 05:17 PM
reality parody.
Congratulations to the Producers for hiring such effective Editors. The show was weirdly compulsive - especially the schemeing , the petulan
kuzak
0 messages
08-11-04 12:08 PM
Zack's emailaddress
I really need to get Zack's emailaddress! I've written a long letter. I found the address hawaiianboy@aemail4u.com but I got what I sent
iLoveZack
0 messages
08-04-04 05:27 PM
Charla and Dave should win.
I am a girl from sweden and i love Paradise Hotel. I think that Charla and Dave should win . I Hate Amy. she is such a looser. And Toni is such a #%
JessicaSweden
1 messages
08-03-04 08:41 PM
Did anyone know this? Paradise Hotel Update.
http://www.statepress.com/issues/2004/0- /01/arts/646859 Amy now a Ragdoll dancer? lol
oostacioo
3 messages
08-03-04 11:22 AM
COME BACK PHH!!!!..respond if u kno anythg at all
hello everyone... I miss paradise hotel soooooooooooooooo muchhh!! I thought it was an awsome show..are they gonna continue it and do a PH2 o
anna287
1 messages
08-02-04 04:08 AM
Just about the show!
Tongiht we (here in Sweden.) will see the show when Beou (dunno how to spell his name.) get's back again and their wild jungle party.%
Steph86
0 messages
07-28-04 10:31 AM
Keith! You're so hot... pls come to Denmark??
Hey, Keith is the CUTEST of all... Good God, amy was such a ##### to him. N she really hates Tara cause Zack thinks Tara's hot.. Toni
Mauiii
0 messages
07-21-04 03:15 PM
KEITH IS THE KING
Holla everyone a little message from Denmark Keith is the king he is the only true player in the game and zack that whip he got it all in hes mouth an
BPP
2 messages
07-19-04 01:54 PM
why charla, keith, dave n' tara got so ##### far! everybody needs to read this
first of all, whatever may come up in the following piece of texture is not only my opinion, i need you to read it carefully and not be angry caus
crudent
0 messages
07-18-04 09:24 PM
episodes
Hey im from Denmark, and over here we have reached to the point were amy gets booted and the 3 last couples r rdy for battles :P i've unfor
crudent
0 messages
07-15-04 10:52 PM
Alex!
Hiya! Does anyone have any facts about Alex? Is so, would someone like to share the info with me? Plz...if you wanna just sen
Steph86
1 messages
07-15-04 06:53 PM
Contacts
I am one of the crazy fans of Paradise Hotel in Singapore. Is there in any way I can get in contact with the contestants of Paradise Hotel be it throu
Ayunique
2 messages
07-15-04 05:52 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (201)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •