The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Paradizzle Finale SPOILER"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-01-03, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Paradizzle Finale SPOILER"
***Paradizzle Finale SPOILER***Paradizzle Finale SPOILER***Paradizzle Finale SPOILER***Paradizzle Finale SPOILER***Paradizzle Finale SPOILER***Paradizzle Finale SPOILER***Paradizzle Finale SPOILER***Paradizzle Finale SPOILER***Paradizzle Finale SPOILER***

Enough filler.
Quick & Dirty: Charla and Keith win $250K each, but it's divided into two checks. Keith can share his $250K with Tara (and does), and Charla can share her $250K with Dave (and doesn't!) Keith and Tara take everyone to Vegas.

I was so pissed at Charla for not sharing! No wonder Dave said that he can do better than Charla!

The first 90 minutes is a bunch of sour grapes and crocodile tears from former hotel guests.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Paradizzle Finale SPOILER Loree 10-01-03 1
 RE: Paradizzle Finale SPOILER RaHead 10-01-03 2
   RE: Paradizzle Finale SPOILER Loree 10-01-03 5
   RE: Paradizzle Finale SPOILER chichi 10-03-03 28
 RE: Paradizzle Finale SPOILER EvelynisObsessed 10-01-03 3
   RE: Paradizzle Finale SPOILER sbeck 10-01-03 8
       RE: Are you kidding me? RollDdice 10-02-03 20
 RE: Paradizzle Finale SPOILER tarmaq 10-01-03 4
 "BUT Dave was dirty MissTwest 10-01-03 6
   RE: "BUT Dave was dirty chichi 10-03-03 29
   No more Slim Shady RollDdice 10-03-03 32
       RE: No more Slim Shady sbeck 10-03-03 33
 RE: Paradizzle Finale SPOILER KCarter897 10-01-03 7
   RE: Paradizzle Finale SPOILER Haterman03 10-01-03 9
 RE: Paradizzle Finale SPOILER PJ7 10-01-03 10
   Down the Yellow Brick Road RollDdice 10-04-03 35
 THANKS!! lroy 10-01-03 11
   RE: THANKS!! sbeck 10-01-03 15
   RE: THANKS!! (no longer confused) RollDdice 10-03-03 31
 RE: Paradizzle Finale SPOILER managerr 10-01-03 12
   Agree CantStandToLook 10-02-03 21
       RE: Agree RollDdice 10-02-03 23
 Let this be a lesson to you Dave! TheDigable 10-01-03 13
   RE: Let this be a lesson to you Dav... KMCamelot 10-01-03 14
       Oh Charla! soapie 10-01-03 16
           RE: Oh Charla! sbeck 10-01-03 18
               RE: Oh Charla! Canbear 10-03-03 25
                   RE: Oh Charla! superstepmom1 10-03-03 26
                       RE: Oh Charla! Chrissy gal 10-03-03 27
                           RE: Oh Charla! sbeck 10-03-03 34
       RE: Let this be a lesson to you Dav... sbeck 10-01-03 17
           RE: Let this be a lesson to you Dav... mtopaz 10-02-03 19
               RE: Let this be a lesson to you Dav... chichi 10-03-03 30
           Holly's accent MadFashion 10-02-03 22
               RE: Holly's accent EvelynisObsessed 10-03-03 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-01-03, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Paradizzle Finale SPOILER"
They could have done this 2 hr finale in half an hour. There was so much filler and replaying stuff and it was getting annoying.

I don't blame Charla for not sharing. Dave blew it for the two of them in the end. If the couples hadn't been split up Charla would have won nothing. He did betray the final 4 alliance in a selfish way. Plus it was easier for Keith to share because him and Tara are a couple and they consider it "their" money. But Charla and Dave will be going home to different cities and may never keep in touch.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

RaHead 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-01-03, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RaHead Click to send private message to RaHead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Paradizzle Finale SPOILER"
Why oh why did Keith & tara decide to take everyone to Vegas. Are they gluttons for punishment???

I'm not surprised that Charla decided to keep the money. She was quizzing Dave pretty hard about the $$$. Apparently he didn't give her the answer she was looking for. On the other hand, she cna always choose to give him the money at another point in time, after she has time to think about it!!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-03, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Paradizzle Finale SPOILER"
In some ways it is funny. Dave was the super competitive one and Charla who at times didn't care. Won the money. But Dave turned everyone in the jury off. They didn't want him to have the money.

Keith and Tara just want to be liked. They didn't like the accusations they got at the end. But it wasn't fair. The final 4 have not seen yet what the righteous jury said about them thru the entire game.

Amy & Zack still annoy me.

chichi 41 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-03, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chichi Click to send private message to chichi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Paradizzle Finale SPOILER"
yeah, like that is going to happen. Charla will think about it and give Dave some money.no way!

EvelynisObsessed 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-01-03, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EvelynisObsessed Click to send private message to EvelynisObsessed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Paradizzle Finale SPOILER"
I was so pissed at Charla for not sharing! No wonder Dave said hat he can do better than Charla!

The first 90 minutes is a bunch of sour grapes and crocodile tears from former hotel guests.

Same here! She was still manipulating him to the very last second. I never realized how greedy she really is.

The rest of them are so disgusting, they are still playing their teeny tiny violin, "Pity pity poor me, but I'm better than you are..."

Blech!

10-01-03, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Paradizzle Finale SPOILER"
I think we're in the minority here. But I do think that Charla would have won without Dave's help, so she does deserve all the money. But I was still disappointed that she didn't share with Dave. Then again, it's easy for me to pass judgement on this side of the tv screen, and it's hard enough for me to part with $25, let alone $125K...

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 04:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Are you kidding me?"
But I do think that Charla would have
won without Dave's help, so she does deserve all the
>money.
=======================
Charla couldn't have gotten out from behind the toilet without Dave's help. He screwed up (a lot), but he also carried her crying, lip-quivering, hide-in-my-room a$$ on his back for months.

Dave should find a cop and press charges, because he was stabbed on national television.

Your Official Croupier at the Pair-Of-Dice Hotel

tarmaq 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-01-03, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tarmaq Click to send private message to tarmaq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Paradizzle Finale SPOILER"
I was disappointed in Charla. She wouldn't have made it without Dave. The decent thing to do would have been to share. I guess the Toni/Amy crowd got their way - that Dave wouldn't get anything.

Keith is the most stand-up person there, in my opinion.

MissTwest 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-01-03, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissTwest Click to send private message to MissTwest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. ""BUT Dave was dirty"
>***Paradizzle Finale SPOILER***Paradizzle Finale SPOILER***Paradizzle Finale
>SPOILER***Paradizzle Finale SPOILER***Paradizzle Finale SPOILER***Paradizzle
>Finale SPOILER***Paradizzle Finale SPOILER***Paradizzle Finale
>SPOILER***Paradizzle Finale SPOILER***
>
>Enough filler.
>Quick & Dirty: Charla and Keith
>win $250K each, but it's
>divided into two checks. Keith
>can share his $250K with
>Tara (and does), and Charla
>can share her $250K with
>Dave (and doesn't!) Keith and
>Tara take everyone to Vegas.
>
>
>I was so pissed at Charla
>for not sharing! No
>wonder Dave said that he
>can do better than Charla!
>
>
>The first 90 minutes is a
>bunch of sour grapes and
>crocodile tears from former hotel
>guests.

Yha okay, so Dave wanted to win! He knew and she knew that she never would have won had he been her partner. Then at the end he offers her just one more chance to "share it" just in case she changed her mind. HMMMMMMMM! No dissing Dave, but plain and simple he played dirty. He treated her like gold because of his personal interest in her. The questions are:
1) Was Dave honest with her all of the time/ or could he be trusted with what he said after the last week?
2) Would he have shared? I don't know...he was shady! Good for Keith because I think he wanted a relationship with Tara/Bad move to take your "NON" and most "undeserving" friends out! Charla...good for you...she won as a single unit and never would have as a team member with Dave

10-03-03, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chichi Click to send private message to chichi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: "BUT Dave was dirty"
That's right MissTwest...
good for Charla for being a colossal phoney! for being a total hypocrite as a friend to Dave. she put herself right into the same category as the rest of the self-serving disfunctional misfits that were creepy right to the very bitter end.
Keith was the only one who showed ANY class in that whole sick bunch.

10-03-03, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "No more Slim Shady"
Would anyone like to join me in a national ban on the word "shady"? Or can we switch to SADE (Sha-day)for awhile?

10-03-03, 10:43 PM (EST)
33. "RE: No more Slim Shady"
Would anyone like to join me in a national ban on the word "shady"? Or can we switch to SADE (Sha-day)for awhile?

LOL!

KCarter897 20 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-03, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KCarter897 Click to send private message to KCarter897 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Paradizzle Finale SPOILER"
I went from being a Charla fan to really disliking her. She said she would never go against her friends to win...but when she does win she refuses to share. What an aweful thing to do....Dave stood by her the whole time, and could have kicked her off before....

UUUUGGGGGHHHHH! I'm mad at her, and hope some rich talk show host (Hey Oprah?) brings him on TV and gives him $125,000.

Grrrrr, ok, rant done

Haterman03 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-01-03, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Haterman03 Click to send private message to Haterman03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Paradizzle Finale SPOILER"
i personally think dave would have only given her the money out of infatuation, if even at all. i know she wanted to give it to him but he started acting all shady and making that face he makes when he lies. i picked up on it too. i think tara did the honorable thing. if dave would have acted like that he would have gotten the money.

PJ7 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-03, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PJ7 Click to send private message to PJ7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Paradizzle Finale SPOILER"
Did I just doze off and have a bad dream or did this show end up with everyone vs. Dave (the only one out of all these geniuses who realized he was there to play a game and not to just make friends)? Did Charla just make the decision her new friend Toni begs her to make?? Did Keith just apologize (for what I will never know) and says he's learned a lot from AMY?!?! Are Keith and Tara are now wasting their money on the people who made their life miserable and they are taking them all to Vegas?? Could Fox possibly have made this the dumbest finale of any show I have ever seen? Someone please pinch me so I could wake up. What a horrible nightmare.

10-04-03, 12:59 PM (EST)
35. "Down the Yellow Brick Road"
PJ7 wrote: Did I just doze off and have a bad dream or did this show end up with everyone vs. Dave ... Someone please pinch me so I could wake up. What a horrible nightmare.
-------------------------------------------------

It's a twister! Sorry PJ7, it wasn't just a dream. Charla the Scarecrow never did get her brain, but she screwed the Tin Man out of his heart. Meanwhile, we learned that Keith the Cowardly Lion had incredible courage the whole time the group was trying to get to the ULTIMATE FOX OZ. He hooked up with Dorothy (Tara) and it looks like they will be very happy.

Toto (Amy) still looks scruffy and she's still dragging around the POS she dug up (Zack).

Just to complete the spectacle, we saw Toni the B|tch Witch spread a last bit of evil while her eyes bugged out of her head. Her bitter jealousy caused monkeys to fly out of her a$$. Then there were fireworks and champagne.

The PHers have since "eased on down the road" back to Kansas via press events, radio interviews and Maxim photo spreads.

(Who's running the Countdown Clock until Pair-Of-Dice Hotel 2?)

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-01-03, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "THANKS!!"
SBeck,

Once again you are the best! i appreciate you posting this. It means i can jump back and forth between shoes without missing too much..

~lroy

10-01-03, 10:44 PM (EST)
15. "RE: THANKS!!"
Aw, you're too kind!

10-03-03, 09:16 PM (EST)
31. "RE: THANKS!! (no longer confused)"
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-03 AT 09:19 PM (EST)

>SBeck,
>
>Once again you are the best!
> i appreciate you posting this. It means i
>can jump back and forth between shoes without missing too
>much..
>
>~lroy
----------------------------------------
I thought lroy had an incontinence problem until I figured out he was jumping back and forth between "shows"...

Don't I feel like an idiot.

(edited because my "l" looked like a "1" (one). Is this Elroy from the Jetsons? If so, I'm a big fan.)

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-01-03, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Paradizzle Finale SPOILER"
This re-affirmed to me that Keith and Tara had the strongest bond at the hotel. The way that conversation went was so endearing.

Keith: "I'm sharing the money."
Tara: "No! You deserve it!"

I was disappointed that Charla chose not to share it, but I was equally dissappointed with the way Dave handled it. In the end though, I think Dave was upset because he didn't win, not because he didn't get the money.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Agree"
I agree that for Dave it was all about winning and not necessarily the money. Once the money was announced, it would be nearly impossible for any of us to saw, naw...you keep it all but Tara did and for that she definitely gets extra points in my book.

The truth of the matter is that if they had been original couples, it would have been a crapshoot. While people didn't like Keith for making the hard decisions in voting them off, there were enough that totally disliked Dave and Tara to have made it a nailbiter. FuX planned it to give us what they felt we wanted, a Keith/Charla win and then after that they tried to up the intensitty with the separate checks. With regards to "The Game", it was Keith/Charla who won so much as I think Dave's plan helped along the way, he didnt' win "The Game" and what the winners do with their money is their business.

Ulimate Prize....I think not but to get even $125K for sitting on your A$$ and lounging for two months...I see a P-HO vs Big Brother Wannbe Celebrity DeathMatch coming to a station near you soon.

A 2003 RolldDice Original

10-02-03, 06:39 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Agree"
CSTL -

You make a good point about the normal couple "crapshoot".

I'm still trying to wrap my head around Charla being able to do what she wants as the "winner", but (sigh) unfortunately you're right. Any truth to the rumor that she's really an android and not a feeling human being?

P.S. - I think I fixed your sub-line in this reply. You need to just go to your sig settings and use a hard return between the "gif" and "A 2003..." Also delete the ">" marks before and after your sig code.(unless that's a "style" thing!)

A 2003 RolldDice Original

TheDigable 63 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-03, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheDigable Click to send private message to TheDigable Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Let this be a lesson to you Dave!"
Pretty women will always use you to get what they want. And no amount of Crunch N' Munch is gonna change that...

Stick with the homely women...they'll be with you until the end.

KMCamelot 6 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-03, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KMCamelot Click to send private message to KMCamelot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Let this be a lesson to you Dave!"
Let me just start off by saying I am glad that it was Keith/Tara and Dave/Charla in the final four b/c I was really sick of Holly's accent. Also when Toni the man/woman came on and said they were back on the show I wanted to vomit. I do like how they had to switch partners b/c w/o Keith Charla would have lost w/ Dave as her partner, so NO he does not deserve to get the money. Don't get me wrong I like Dave but he really screwed Charla in the end and jeopardized the game for both of them. Go Charla and Keith!

soapie 17 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-03, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail soapie Click to send private message to soapie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Oh Charla!"
Very dissapointed! If it weren't for Dave she would have left..
I was very happy Keith shared with Tara!!!

I wonder if we will ever find out what happens to all of them in Vegas!

10-01-03, 10:51 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Oh Charla!"
Why did they take them to Vegas? After all the things they said about Keith and Tara? It just goes to show how much growing up most of that cast (origin-hos) have to do...

And why does Fox have to have another season?! I'd like to say I won't watch, but it's a safe bet I will...

Canbear 6 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-03, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canbear Click to send private message to Canbear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Oh Charla!"
Is there any proof that they actually took everyone to Vegas? And if the did, don't you think Fox would have tried to film the whole thing?

I really hope Keith and Tara were just on an adrenaline kick from winning (and from drinking hoards of champagne)and they we just saying that they'd take everyone to Vegas. Please oh please!!!

superstepmom1 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-03-03, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail superstepmom1 Click to send private message to superstepmom1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Oh Charla!"
On Tara's interview, she was in Vegas. Tara did an interview BTW,here's link

http://www.949zht.com/music/interviews/

She says she's in Vegas celebrating "someone's birthday".

The interview was done on the day of the finale, the same day that th originals did their thing in AZ.

So from the sound of it, no, the Alex, Kristin, Toni, Amy and Zack probably didn't go to Vegas.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-03-03, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Oh Charla!"
Superstepmom, you are truly SUPER!! Thank you for posting this. I LOVED the interview. Tara and Keith are "together", yeah! Finally a great reality TV couple!!

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

10-03-03, 10:47 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Oh Charla!"
Tara and Keith are "together", yeah! Finally a great reality TV couple!!

What about Amy and Zack??? LOL! Didn't you just wanna puke when everyone started clapping when Amy and zack walked in on the final episode? Blech!

10-01-03, 10:47 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Let this be a lesson to you Dave!"
I was really sick of Holly's accent

Oh my Gawd! You were sick of Hawlly's accent?! LOL! I'm glad I'm not the only one! I don't even know what type of accent that is - Valley Girl, maybe? But yeah, it's annoying!

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-02-03, 03:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Let this be a lesson to you Dave!"
Is "screech" considered an accent? Holly = fish wife.

I'm disappointed in Charla. What offended me most was the way she toyed with Dave before telling him she wasn't going to share the money. If you are going to keep it all, don't make him answer some dumb questions before letting him down. She would have been booted off long before the end if it wasn't for Dave. All I can say is I hope she reconsidered her decision and at least threw him $50,000 or something - he certainly deserved something for the continual abuse he had to take.

The really classy ones were Keith and Tara - way to go guys! I'm so glad to see some genuinely nice people win (and share!).

10-03-03, 07:22 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Let this be a lesson to you Dave!"
Holly got on my last nerve too. but then most of the people there seemed almost evil.
and Charla said she was not about the money. that winning wasn't as important to her as it was to Dave. Right! she really proved that, didn't she?

MadFashion 21 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MadFashion Click to send private message to MadFashion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Holly's accent"
I think that accent might be East Texas Vally Girl. Do they even have vallys in Texas? I always thought it was pretty flat....unlike Holly of course.

EvelynisObsessed 61 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-03, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EvelynisObsessed Click to send private message to EvelynisObsessed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Holly's accent"
I think that accent might be East Texas Vally Girl. Do they even have vallys in Texas? I always thought it was pretty flat....unlike Holly of course.

Oh PLEASE! I live in Texas. No self-respecting Texas woman would talk like Holly. Her accent is as fake as she is!

(We have every type of terrain in Texas BTW.)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •