The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (712)
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Man vs. Cartoon
Just the title was enough to entice me -- but I think I've found a new vice. The premise is simple. Teams of engineering students (wee
Molaholic
1 messages
01-26-16 04:45 PM
Tough Love Couples
So, did anyone else watch last night's episode? I've seen Tough Love before with Steve helping girls through his program, and am looking fo
bdemoney
3 messages
01-26-16 04:25 PM
say yes to the dress
i am sooo hooked on this show.... love love love randy. and what a talent they all have to look at someone and know what dress they will lo
MollyTV
2 messages
01-26-16 04:23 PM
Deadliest Catch - Discovery Channel Reality Show [View All]
Has anyone been watching this..its crazy. Im a chick...im not supposed to be into fishing shows..but I love this! Its like survivor with people acu
RealityTVChick
33 messages
01-25-16 05:20 PM
Masterchef series 5
At last! Somehow Joe is still a judge, but it seems that they could only afford half of Graham this season. (seriously impressive dud
starshine
2 messages
01-12-16 03:55 PM
Masterchef: Season #4
Think there's any chance Amy from Amy's Baking Company will show up? After all, it's not as if we can really call her a professional, and
Estee
5 messages
01-12-16 03:51 PM
Gay, Straight or Taken?
I really thought this show would be horrible but so far I'm liking it alot - Anyone else? I really love the looks on the girls faces when the boyf
kidflash212
6 messages
01-12-16 03:33 PM
The Voice Season #2: auditions begin. [View All]
Super Bowl survivors start here.
Estee
56 messages
05-23-12 09:45 AM
The Voice S1: Live Finale Results ECST [View All]
Tonight, after an hour of filler, probably some of which will involve the contestants and/or Coaches, we'll find out who is [b]The Voice
vince3
32 messages
06-30-11 01:41 PM
The Voice S1: Live Finale Performance ECST [View All]
Tonight the representatives will each sing a solo song (which may or may not be original) and sing with their respective Coach for a duet. After
vince3
71 messages
06-29-11 02:30 PM
The Voice S1: Live Semis Results ECST [View All]
Please keep all details of who our Final Four will be representing the four Coaches next week here until 11pm. Now, for those of us in th
vince3
39 messages
06-22-11 09:18 PM
The Voice S1: Live Semis Performance ECST [View All]
Tonight we will find out who'll move on from Adam's and Cee Lo's teams... and it probably will be early, since the then Top 8 will perform to
vince3
72 messages
06-22-11 02:44 PM
The Voice S1: Live Quarters 2 ECST [View All]
Please keep all details on how Adam and Cee Lo's teams will attempt to one-up the performances done by Blake and Christina's teams here until well
vince3
70 messages
06-16-11 10:00 AM
Kardashians
As much as I LOVE them! WHY the heck is Mason getting Peanut butter at 11 months! Everyone KNOWS they are allergic! Hmmmm...did a PA%
creative
2 messages
05-26-11 07:33 AM
A New reality Show Video.
Hey guys. New reality show video I happened to stumble across. It's pretty cool. Check it out and see what you think. Here's the link http:/%2
emit218
2 messages
03-07-11 02:35 PM
New Reality Television Show Based On Skilled Trades Competitions
Please review and provide responses to the following survey: Which of the following cities have you visited: A: Calgary,
COMS383
0 messages
02-25-10 08:22 PM
Ghost Hunters
Am I the only one who admits to watching (and liking) this show? Season 4 starts tonight and was just curious to see if I'm the only one watch
buckeyegirl
12 messages
11-26-09 06:30 PM
Celebrity rehab 2 Sober Living????
Whats this all about??? Saw something in the Post about it.... just curious
rehablover
1 messages
07-15-08 04:42 PM
Self-fulfilling prophecies.
See if you can follow the Wall Street logic. 1. Morgan-Stanley releases a report predicting oil will reach $150 per barrel. 2
Estee
2 messages
06-06-08 02:17 PM
Paradise hotel 2!
I can't believe it's baaaack! Anyone watching on February 4th? *rubs hands with glee*
foonermints
0 messages
01-10-08 00:05 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (712)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •