The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (856)
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Unity Exercise
When the ladies in the SO house today had to do the Unity exercise and go through the "barbed wire fence" I thought they did a really good job in
CBailey
9 messages
04-02-06 01:28 PM
Stupid isms coming from the life coaches [View All]
Live in grace, live in life, live your life in grace Do these two ever say anything useful or intelligent?
dutchpolishpotterymama
44 messages
04-01-06 09:22 PM
Missed today's show! 3/31 BUMMED!
Any way I can get the show? I record it every day, but my box was full (didn't realize it until now, when I went to view today's episode%
BizzyB
1 messages
04-01-06 11:44 AM
Rhonda's Marathon
Has anyone heard how Rhonda did in the LA marathon?
precious
2 messages
04-01-06 02:57 AM
Kim and Kelly
I put this in the wrong forum before. It was my first post. But I wonder if anyone else feels the way I do. I was upset by the way Kelly was talking a
Gretchen
1 messages
04-01-06 01:59 AM
Lisa #1
Does anyone know if Lisa #1 from Miami ever graduated? I was watching the show when Rhonda went to check up on her and questioned her parents then
mema06
2 messages
03-31-06 07:46 PM
SO myspace pages
Hi! Im a regular readed or the SO posts, but new to posting myself. I was just wondering if anyone knew of any links to the ladies myspace pages%
TxSOFan
1 messages
03-31-06 10:30 AM
New Fan of Starting Over
Hi every one. I am up (late or up early)thinking about this show and was wonder how popular it is. To my suprise very. I am a NEW SO fan and am le
wrightgirl
1 messages
03-31-06 10:28 AM
Cassie in the confessional about Kelly.
I loved Cassies remark in the confessional about Kelly when she stated " I hope she gets pissed." Kelly still doesn't get it even though Rhond
Angelflutter
4 messages
03-31-06 02:50 AM
The S Factor
Hey all! What did you think about Christie and Lisa at the S Factor?? I thought it was very cool. Christie was a little star struck I thin
eire_heart74
8 messages
03-31-06 01:05 AM
Anyone tape of Rhonda in Miami??? (today's show)
Hi...did anyone tape this? I'd like to watch this episode, but missed it! I'll pay to have it sent...please post your contact info so I ca
Cat21
2 messages
03-30-06 10:42 AM
Starting Over All-Stars
Hey, I just had an interesting, but somewhat frightening idea. I know that there is uncertainty about the future of SO, so maybe they should ha
JessicaRN
10 messages
03-30-06 06:35 AM
SO house decorating question - white paneling
Have you all noticed the white paneling that is half way up the walls all over the SO house? Is this simply called "white paneling"? I'm as
cleogrl
6 messages
03-30-06 06:23 AM
Dr Stan and the meal ticket!
What's with the repeat dinner assigment??? Dr. Stan did the same thing with the first Lisa! Is this some new therapy that I haven't hea
eire_heart74
4 messages
03-29-06 09:10 PM
Kelly and Kim's Fight [View All]
I just started tuning into SO again and am wondering what started Kelly and Kim's fight? And what do the other housemates think about it?
Rabbits
46 messages
03-29-06 05:02 PM
Iyanla chasing the women threw the house with her air horn and yelling like a banshee [View All]
I'm sorry but I fail to see how this contributes to emergency preparedness for the housemates. Is Iyanla planning to be there in time of flood or fi
Lanna42
22 messages
03-29-06 10:29 AM
Thank you Dr. Stan
I love the way Dr. Stan handled the situation with Kelley and Kim. I was getting really sick of them both feeling self-righteous about their position
JessicaRN
4 messages
03-29-06 10:16 AM
jill's dad [View All]
did they ever show is face?
mahjongg65
21 messages
03-29-06 00:14 AM
Reunion Shows
I wish that SO would have reunions or update shows every few months or so often, so that we could see how the former guests are doing out in the "
glassonion
6 messages
03-28-06 11:13 PM
Where is Iyanla? [View All]
I am very much a fan of Iyanla and I have been wondering what's up with her absence from the show the past few days. It seems like they have Dr. St
carolynl
35 messages
03-28-06 09:08 PM
How does SO insult the viewers….let us count the ways: [View All]
1. Season 3 2. How they handled TJ, one of the only “real” people on the show IMO. 3. The briefly posted statement on t
OklaBlue
52 messages
03-28-06 07:35 PM
I'm beginning to like SO again!
I was watching the show today and thinking that I have actually been enjoying it more these last couple of weeks than I have all season. It has almos
JessicaRN
8 messages
03-28-06 11:37 AM
The Pool of Life exercise...
Did anyone else think that this annoyingly ineffective exercise was a total waste of time? Yeah, so what, after 5 hours of begging, bullying%
mellynobelly
0 messages
03-28-06 08:24 AM
Missed Episodes
Anyone know how to get info on missed episodes? My local station didn't air a show on Fri 3/24, the day Christie met with her mother. I assu
auntiejenn
1 messages
03-28-06 02:44 AM
I found this Picture of Iyanla.....oh wait its Whoopie Goldberg!!
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/44283f183e358019.jpg
Mama_Pita
4 messages
03-27-06 07:07 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (856)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •