The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (856)
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Iyanla's success in reaching new heights of ridiculousness
I don't know about the rest of you but I was giving Lou cyber ^5s today after he refused another one of Miss Iyanla's silly exercises. Thank god
VelvetElegance
15 messages
03-13-06 02:15 PM
Kim's dead teen remark to Kelly [View All]
I know it was interpeted by Rhonda as "Kim trying to connect." But did anyone else find Kim using a remark like "I know of a teenage boy who was
Lanna42
23 messages
03-13-06 10:19 AM
Why SO ladies cannot and will not be "stars"
One of the reasons why we admire celebrities is because we don't really know much about them. They are mysterious to us and part of the desire is to
p59jan
14 messages
03-13-06 04:57 AM
Jill and Iyanla... co-hosts on radio?
The other day I was thinking that IV seems to have favored Jill over the other HGs. IV's always seemed so fond of Jill, and they seem to have such
JavaT
6 messages
03-13-06 00:34 AM
Kim and Christie's "mother" assignment [View All]
I can imagine how Kim could be annoying but it sure seems like Christie isn't working very hard on her part of the assignment. They made it look li
lovemydogdude
44 messages
03-10-06 09:29 PM
Diet and Exercise
Am I the only one who is astonished that the LC's aren't involving diet and exercise as part of their daily starting over habits? Jill of cours
karenlucyian
3 messages
03-10-06 05:47 PM
Did Jill ever meet her dad???
I saw a promo of it last week and I have yet to see it. I hope I didn't miss it!
Mikea
1 messages
03-10-06 05:35 PM
Jill's farewell kisses to the women.......TOO MUCH!
It's nice to see how they all bonded, but that scene was a bit much! I mean they must of bonded with one another like no other previous cast. Wh
julli96
8 messages
03-10-06 05:09 PM
whats going on
For this last week for some reason my nbc station has had infomercials on and its really starting to annoy me...on my t v listings it says starting ov
dolphinprncss03
0 messages
03-10-06 02:59 PM
Kellys neck
Did anyone notice the hickey like mark on Kellys neck yesterday?
CArnold
0 messages
03-10-06 08:41 AM
Its Time to Rally!!!
By now, we've probably all heard the possibility of Starting Over being cancelled. Many of us have already signed petitions, written letters,
Sunshine_709
0 messages
03-10-06 05:49 AM
The Order of Graduation thread
Can now be found in [link:community.realitytvworld.com/boar- s/DCForumID90/267.shtml|Spoilers].
Cygnus X1
0 messages
03-10-06 01:12 AM
And now, a word from a moderator [View All]
Please follow the forum rules as detailed in our guidelines. - No bashing other posters. That means no criticizing posters for their negat
Bebo
47 messages
03-09-06 07:28 PM
This Week's Moderator Mailbag [View All]
[i]These are all actual questions that have been in my inbox the past week. If you'd like for a question to be addressed in an upcoming Moderat
Bebo
52 messages
03-09-06 07:28 PM
Moderator Message - Poster Bashing Explained
Fo those of you who do not go over to the IH Forum. Saw a post today that stated an opinion, along with an apology to the mods that they
mysticwolf
7 messages
03-09-06 07:26 PM
What did Iyanla say to Lisa about the Flamingo Dancing?
She said the reason Lisa took the Flamingo dancing lesson was to get out the hidden anger she has. HUH????? If i do recall, they set her
Mama_Pita
1 messages
03-09-06 07:18 PM
The Starting Over promos
Has everyone seen the new promos during the commercial breaks for SO? There is an overly dramatic male voice saying, "NEXT...on Starting Over..
jndinc1
1 messages
03-09-06 05:13 PM
Is Lisa 100% to blame for her husband's infidelity?
I am getting annoyed with this whole issue of blame and responsibility regarding Lisa and Tony's marriage. Now I know that Lisa has to get out of t
jndinc1
0 messages
03-09-06 04:34 PM
Would You Go On the Show? [View All]
Just wondering how many of you would be willing to go on the program and have your "dirty laundry" aired? The more I think about it and the mo
flexy633
61 messages
03-09-06 03:50 PM
Iyanla's Couples Poem
Does anybody remember the beautiful poem that Iyanla read at the end of the Couples Bootcamp Vow Renewal Ceremony? Then end of it read like this:
smg712
3 messages
03-09-06 02:23 PM
Individual vs couples
I really enjoyed the couples boot camp, it was in my opinion as enjoyable if not more than watching the woman. I think the couples boot camp s
JAS
4 messages
03-09-06 10:43 AM
Jaclyn and Michael
Jaclyn and Michael are engaged and bought a house togther. Here is their myspace address Jaclyns : http://profile.myspac
Sweet23
0 messages
03-09-06 10:36 AM
Ozzie the dog?
I posted this in the wrong forum hope this one is the right one I have missed a couple of graduations, can anyone tell me if Ozzie the dog was there
staceeturner
6 messages
03-09-06 10:19 AM
Kim and Jill [View All]
At Cygnus X1's suggestion, I'm moving the Kim and Jill thread to this forum. I did a search to make sure no one else had done it yet. Apparently
redsoxfan
44 messages
03-09-06 08:14 AM
Did anyone else see Rana Walker in the commercials for QVC Womans Day?
I saw her in the commercials but I watched today and didn't see her in any of the shows. I wonder if she is doing commercials now.
shawnar
0 messages
03-08-06 09:03 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (856)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •