The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (856)
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Cassie confusion?
So Season Two Cassie is back in the house....why do they have a photo of Season One Cassie on the website? I just watched the recording
KitKatKarlson
5 messages
03-27-06 04:59 PM
Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 7 [View All]
(Rule change ahead! Please read the fine print.) [i]Nestled in a lodge on the shores of Lake Tahoe.[/i] Nice bi
Cygnus X1
50 messages
03-27-06 04:18 PM
I guess the SO house doesnt really work otherwise why [View All]
would these houseguests who have already been at the house, graduated and return ie: Cassie, Maureen, Allisham,josie If they really did reac
Mama_Pita
23 messages
03-27-06 03:51 PM
Cassie's picture on SO website
Is this the same person we have been watching for the last week? 21 years old? I don't think so. Someone screwed up or this is a really old pict
pookieman
1 messages
03-27-06 03:13 PM
Cassie1?
Why is Cassie1 shown on the Starting Over site?? Is she coming back??
tracysbeans
1 messages
03-26-06 08:56 PM
What is Rhonda's hi/story?
Can someone please tell me Rhonda's personal story/history? I've tried searching the message board and the internet but I can't f
evilfeevil
5 messages
03-26-06 07:40 PM
PLESAE I missed fridays show
Could someone recap for me? I would really appriciate it. Thank you in advance. Blue
Blueskies
2 messages
03-26-06 11:10 AM
jodie and christie
I thought that it was kind of strange when jodie and christie all of the sudden decided to jump into the pool fully clothed. I must have missed somet
lmrosenfeld
13 messages
03-25-06 09:48 PM
Sickening
Did you see yesterday's show? When Kim was lying in bed with Christie, sucking up her, and Jodi's, sympathy? Just hours after she'd sa
petmama
4 messages
03-25-06 04:28 PM
Thread Removed & WARNING: SOHla
A thread was started about a typical day in the SO House. Unfortunately, this was a reposting of information from another site, the author of whic
mysticwolf
0 messages
03-25-06 04:14 PM
I just love this show
Can anyone tell me their thoughs about the current houseguests? Cassie- so sad nothing happening for her. Christie-keep judgin
momof4inVA
4 messages
03-25-06 00:37 AM
"Kelly and Kim - Kelly is trying to be a victim off of a real victim. NOW THATS CRUEL! "
Kim really does have issues that are real and she was abused and abandoned. I get frustrated with Kim sometimes too but I understand she is going thro
Candace T
1 messages
03-24-06 06:50 PM
Kelly
I think I would have to agree that Kelly is going overboard with all this. She is getting on my nerves. I think Kim is handling the attitude better th
cruizon2005
1 messages
03-24-06 05:49 PM
The "First New HM" syndrome
I have been thinking about this ever since Kim's appearance as a new house mate. As I watched her knocking on the door to enter the house for the fi
KitKatKarlson
10 messages
03-24-06 03:02 PM
JILL
Has anyone hear about her tumor? Did it get removed?
MARY45322
0 messages
03-24-06 02:28 PM
Kelly
Miss Kelly seems very mean and hard core about hating Kim. I think she wants everyone to be on her side like girls who are 12 years old.
Martha Mengarelli
1 messages
03-24-06 02:11 PM
Is it gossip or venting
I find it horrible when the housemates sit around and discuss another person.I am not a Kim fan but for everyone to sit around and discuss her does no
sillybear
16 messages
03-24-06 12:42 PM
What's in Andy's car? [View All]
The size tags she cut out of Jodi's new petite plus size clothes, I'll bet. What else?
petmama
21 messages
03-24-06 09:16 AM
Does Anyone Know Where Iyanla Is?
I was just wondering if anyone knew where Iyanla is lately? Is she OK?
chula
4 messages
03-23-06 00:33 AM
Infidelity re: Dr. Stan's "little talk"
Did I hear him say that men are biologically predisposed to cheat, and it's a womans' job to forgive and forget to keep the family together?%0
florabunda
2 messages
03-22-06 04:31 PM
It's GOT to be almost time for a BOR...wouldn't you think?
Come on. Last season it seemed like they held one every other week or so.So lets play a little game. Who do you think will come up on the next board o
bentherdunthat
8 messages
03-22-06 11:27 AM
Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 6 [View All]
Bringing a HG's mother in as a new HG! What a stroke of genius, if I do say so myself. This ought to send the ratings skyrocketing. %0
Cygnus X1
46 messages
03-21-06 10:26 PM
An interesting article about Iyanla...
There's also a little blurb in there from Alli-con. http://www.smartwomanonline.com/index.p- p?option=com_content&task=vie
bentherdunthat
3 messages
03-21-06 10:22 PM
CASSIE???? oh my GOD!!
i missed 4 episodes because i was away and the vcr did not do its job.... and today i am seeing cassie's face on my TV again??????
juliecc
1 messages
03-21-06 09:45 PM
March 20, 2006
Are we allowed to have a thread to "discuss the episode?" This way we can discuss the entire show instead of just individual housemat
robynrit
7 messages
03-21-06 07:17 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (856)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •