The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (856)
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Projects
SOH gives these daunting projects to the housemates, that supposedly or purportingly require assistance from the other housemates, yet everytime
mirage3033
16 messages
05-12-06 11:29 AM
SO house rules: no tv? but internet , magazines OK?
I hope this isn't a duplicate--I'm not very savvy at searching threads. Does anyone know what the SO house rules are? Radio and tv a
lia rose
5 messages
05-12-06 10:17 AM
Starting Over Reference
I was hitting up my celebrity gossip sites and came across a SO comment made on the Crunk and Disorderly site. The gossip was about Michelle Rodriguez
geminirose
2 messages
05-11-06 08:16 PM
The Alcohol Ban
I must have missed something about the new rules of no alcohol in the house.I thought it was just for in the house.Were there rules stated that a HG c
sillybear
2 messages
05-11-06 05:47 PM
Playing favorite - don't ya think [View All]
I see RB playing favorites so much. She doesn't do well with strong personalities like Niambi or Antonia. She tends to coddle the weak like Cassie.
JACKBAUERSCHIC
23 messages
05-11-06 04:35 PM
I see where Jody gets her "good looks"...
Yikes..Her mom looks like Huey Lewis in drag.
bentherdunthat
2 messages
05-11-06 03:41 PM
Christy and alcohol
The girl's cant have a drink in front of Christy, whats with that??? She says Niambi needs to grow up?? Its her that needs to grow up. W
razz
2 messages
05-11-06 03:39 PM
Cassies Good Morning Song and Dance
I think Cassie may have scared her son away if he saw her "good morning" song and dance. I was good for some laugh's though. Forgive me cas
razz
0 messages
05-11-06 03:10 PM
Getting on the Show
Does anyone know if submitting a videotape is the only way to be considered for the show? Other than the live casting calls of course. Any info wo
nuseednthegarden
4 messages
05-11-06 01:14 PM
No career skills in the house
I think one reason many of us become frustrated with the women is the lack of "real world" skills. It is hard to think of one woman in the 3 seas
JessicaRN
7 messages
05-11-06 07:40 AM
Theme Foods of the Houseguests
Cassie's might be Fudgesicles since she's prone to fudging on the truth. ;) http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds%2
tac_2
14 messages
05-11-06 00:50 AM
Dating Over
What do you guys think to start a TV series ( reality that is ) call it Dating Over ( not Starting over ) about real people with their real br
Shuriko
1 messages
05-10-06 11:38 PM
The smokingest SOH
This has got to be the smokingest SOH ever! Only six of this season's HG's haven't smoked there. Allison, Antonia, Christina, Kelly, L
petmama
8 messages
05-10-06 06:27 PM
Jodi and Christie in bed, AGAIN!
Today's bedroom scene, starring none other than Jodi and Christie, was disgusting. Especially the way Christie kept stroking Jodi's hair. They
petmama
12 messages
05-10-06 03:12 PM
Exercise suggestions for the SOH coaches
I think the LC's need to put all the HG's in inflatable sumo wrestling outfits. Then have them go out in the yard and have a go at each other. The
JustBNMe
5 messages
05-10-06 02:20 PM
Antonio Gets On My Nerves..COME ON IN!
I'm sorry, but this particular guest has disaster written all over her. I don't know how she survived in the real world. She's beyond unreal
nuseednthegarden
1 messages
05-09-06 12:10 PM
Career Aptitudes of the Housemates
The DAW thread got me thinking about careers that the SO housemates have an aptitude for. Kelly: Interrogator at Abu Ghraib prison or Gu
Pixeltalk
14 messages
05-08-06 09:47 PM
Did anyone else notice the script at BOR?
When Iyanla was writing something on her clip board I could see it was a script laying out Who asks what. I mean come on I knew it was scripted but w
shawnar
13 messages
05-08-06 09:35 PM
Nambi's Mantra - Pagen/Christian
What was that mantra that was given to Nambi after her BOR? Something akin to "In you God is well pleased"? If you're a Christian, does t
chloecosette
6 messages
05-08-06 09:29 PM
Most memorable moments on SO Season 3 [View All]
Bizzare, funny, touching, photos....what's your most memorable moment(s) from this season's SO? There must be a ton of them! %
OklaBlue
35 messages
05-08-06 07:32 PM
IV's stupid card game
How in the world can Iyanla equate the way they searched for cards to the way they live their life. One simple (stupid) game is not necessarily r
Redbud
12 messages
05-08-06 07:12 PM
Meet Lanre-Personal Trainer to the Stahhhs
Here's what it says on his website; Lanré Idewu comes from a long line of healthcare professionals, but chose not to follow in thei
sharnina
7 messages
05-08-06 05:55 PM
SO for men??
I am probably one of a handful of men nationwide that watch SO regularly and like it for what it is and how it helps people. I am also straight! I w
justsomeguy
11 messages
05-08-06 04:46 PM
Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 13 [View All]
Let's see now. Glad to dispense with Povich. I know . . . I'll send him to tour with R. Kelly. Chances of getting Tyra as an LC: al
Cygnus X1
72 messages
05-08-06 03:30 PM
BOR Niambi
What was IV saying to Niambi after the BOR was finished? and then the other HG said it agian and got in anohter group circle.
gingerlp
1 messages
05-07-06 01:18 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (856)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •