The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Unity Exercise"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

CBailey 274 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-31-06, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CBailey Click to send private message to CBailey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Unity Exercise"
When the ladies in the SO house today had to do the Unity exercise and go through the "barbed wire fence" I thought they did a really good job in working together and trying to find a solution to get through. I didn't think that Iylana gave them enough credit for getting so close so many times. I felt like she just wanted to point out the bad so the excerise seemed valid for her.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Unity Exercise wrightgirl 03-31-06 1
   RE: Unity Exercise Angelflutter 03-31-06 4
 RE: Unity Exercise lovemydogdude 03-31-06 2
 RE: Unity Exercise eire_heart74 03-31-06 3
   RE: Unity Exercise horsewhisperer 03-31-06 5
       RE: Unity Exercise horsewhisperer 03-31-06 6
 RE: Unity Exercise lovemydogdude 03-31-06 7
   RE: Unity Exercise AmazonBlue 03-31-06 8
       RE: Unity Exercise Zoey 04-02-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

wrightgirl 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

03-31-06, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wrightgirl Click to send private message to wrightgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Unity Exercise"
I have been told all my life that "close only counts in hand granades and horse shoes". I have come to agree with that. Even if the HM got close a million times they still didn't get there.
I think the only reason they got there the second time around is,
Is because they each did for themselves but supported the others.
Also because they realized help is only an arms length away.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Angelflutter 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-31-06, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelflutter Click to send private message to Angelflutter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Unity Exercise"
I too thought that this was a good exercise. It reminded me of the original exercises in the SO house in the first season. It was nice to see the ladies "work" togehter. They need to do more exercises like that. Some of the past solo exercises seemed almost brainless and were definately inneffective. Also, with the group exercises, I think that it gives them a common goal and it can be discussed amongst the housemates, thereby helping the ones that still "don't get it", to get it. It was nice to see the HG's working together and doing something besides gossiping, backstabbing and eating. I hope that they bond even more and become a more cohesive group. There has been way too much of a negative atmosphere in this group of ladies. Everyone was out for themselves and the hell with anyone else. If they would just stop for a minute and smell the coffee, they would find that they have so much in common with each other as far as their problems are concerned. If they could become friends, they each would have a lasting support system to lean on once they all graduate. Who wouldn't like to have 5 more friends when you need to talk. They are sharing such a special time of growth and healing and - well it's kinda like the Brady Bunch - they are the only ones that have shared in that particular experience - though others have been in the SO houwe - these are the six that have struggled together. But up until today all I saw was stupid full grown wemon acting like kindergardeners- nitpicking over petty stuff. GROW UP LADIES. Sorry for the long post.

:0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 ;) :0 :0

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-31-06, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Unity Exercise"
I think it was just more Iyanla dramatics. Although the exercise made several good points..I believe that during the additional 10 minutes..SOMEONE touched the fence but Iyanla never called them on it cuz it would have ruined the point she was trying to make in the long run. JMO

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-31-06, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Unity Exercise"
I groaned when I saw this excersise! It reminded me of an old job I had years ago. We had to do the same exact thing. I don't care how many times they try to do this and other eye rolling tasks, at the end of the days, these folks never forget that they are on TV! I hear the next silly fight brewing!

horsewhisperer 95 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-06, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail horsewhisperer Click to send private message to horsewhisperer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Unity Exercise"
I missed the episode, bug UNITY in the SO house? Wow! kind of an oxymoron isn't it?

horsewhisperer 95 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-06, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail horsewhisperer Click to send private message to horsewhisperer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Unity Exercise"
whoops! but...not bug

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-31-06, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Unity Exercise"
Yeah wasn't it funny all they all woke up today and felt the house was united..but yesterday well LMAO. That house is never united and the house has never encouraged them to be (other than the brief mention of probation with the initial 6) what a joke of a lesson on house unity..only was a prerequisite to IV's drama/exercise.

AmazonBlue 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-31-06, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AmazonBlue Click to send private message to AmazonBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Unity Exercise"
I was wondering why they couldnt just pull up a chair on each side and step over. Iyanla didnt say they couldnt "ask" for help.

Zoey 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-02-06, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zoey Click to send private message to Zoey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Unity Exercise"
I think Iyanla was just setting them up for failure. They are given rules but then expected to think outside "the box". If that was the case, then they could have used Iyanla, like they did OR they could have grabbed the plastic table that was behind them.

If they tried to use the table, would iyanla have accused them of breaking the rules? Does Iyanla make up the rules as she goes to make a point?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •