The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kelly and Kim's Fight"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Rabbits 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-24-06, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rabbits Click to send private message to Rabbits Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kelly and Kim's Fight"
I just started tuning into SO again and am wondering what started Kelly and Kim's fight? And what do the other housemates think about it?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight SOfan0221 03-24-06 1
 RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight Giantkillers Mom 03-24-06 2
   RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight teddi408 03-25-06 18
 RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight JustBNMe 03-24-06 3
   RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight Baxtera 03-24-06 4
 RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight kawyar 03-24-06 5
   RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight SASSI 03-24-06 6
       RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight Baxtera 03-24-06 7
           RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight JustBNMe 03-24-06 10
               RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight cruizon2005 03-24-06 14
               RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight OneCoolMom7 03-25-06 20
   RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight used2be 03-25-06 24
       RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight kawyar 03-27-06 35
 RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight tvfun 03-24-06 8
   RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight punkin123 03-25-06 25
 RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight eire_heart74 03-24-06 9
 RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight LIVEURBESTLIFE 03-24-06 11
   RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight SASSI 03-24-06 12
       RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight cruizon2005 03-24-06 13
           RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight jonimoni 03-24-06 15
               RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight Madre 03-24-06 16
                   RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight SOfan0221 03-25-06 17
                       RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight JustBNMe 03-25-06 21
                       RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight jonimoni 03-26-06 31
                           RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight JustBNMe 03-26-06 33
 RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight OneCoolMom7 03-25-06 19
   RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight trikelady 03-25-06 23
 RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight sillybear 03-25-06 22
   RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight SeasonedRefinement 03-26-06 26
       RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight Baxtera 03-26-06 27
           RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight SeasonedRefinement 03-26-06 28
               RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight Baxtera 03-26-06 29
 RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight JustBNMe 03-26-06 30
   RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight Baxtera 03-26-06 32
 RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight lovemydogdude 03-26-06 34
   RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight Baxtera 03-27-06 36
       RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight kawyar 03-27-06 37
           RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight Baxtera 03-27-06 38
               RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight LIVEURBESTLIFE 03-27-06 39
 RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight lovemydogdude 03-27-06 40
   RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight imamrs 03-27-06 41
       RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight Baxtera 03-27-06 42
       RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight Cleverone 03-28-06 44
 RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight JustBNMe 03-27-06 43
   RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight SOfan0221 03-28-06 45
       RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight Cleverone 03-29-06 46

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-24-06, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
Things between these two seem to have been brewing for awhile. Neither will sit down and discuss it with the other because their personalities drive each other crazy.

Supposedly the rift came about because Dr Stan in a group meeting had each lady give a compliement and a flaw to another lady. Kelly had to give her compliment/flaw to Kim. The flaw was, Kim you go around slamming doors and none of us know if your in a bad mood or what, and when you use my bathroom early in the morning you wake me up. Mind you, this was supposed to be a safe place to give a compliment and a flaw. Kim, in her quest or whatever you call it, could not take the flaw at face value and was in Kelly's face - what do you mean I slam doors, I don't slam doors, how can I slam the door on your bathroom when it is a accordian door, how can I wake you up, etc, etc, etc. Kelly said, well Kim you do, well Kim you do, well Kim you do and finally walked off. Kim didn't like Kelly's tone, Kelly had a bawling jag wanted to leave the house. Kim supposdely cried and wanted to leave the house.

Kim got defensive, Kelly got defensive back and it all imploded over the house. Dr Stan knows about it and so does Rhonda, time will tell how it gets resolved.

Neither one of the the two is my favorite, but I side with Kelly on this one. She should have been able to say Kim you slam doors and no one knows if your in a bad mood or what and Kim should have digested the information and made the change. She can't do that without getting extremely defensive, and the result was the falling out between the two.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Giantkillers Mom 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-06, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Giantkillers%20Mom Click to send private message to Giantkillers%20Mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
I think the real problem and what Kelly was trying to tell Kim is that she is telegraphing her bad moods and anger to the whole house. The "slamming doors" is just a piece of that. Dr. Stan got it yesterday.

Because of Kim's history, she has no tools for appropriately expressing her anger so she does it in passive agressive ways. She doesn't know how to "stand in her grace" and express her anger at her parents so she just projects it on to everyone. Kelly isn't the only one who has said they feel like they're walking on eggshells. She just the one with a little courage to attempt to address it.

One of Kelly's issues is controlling her own anger and harshness, so when Kim is telegraphing hers it makes it especially difficult for Kelly to control her own. I think Kelly's feedback on the slamming doors was her attempt to address the issue without "attacking" Kim and it backfired.

I don't dislike either of these women, I think they both have huge challenges they are trying to overcome and they are both huge triggers for each other. I do think that Kim puts more obstacles in Kelly's path though. Kelly has tried to understand and have compassion for Kim, but Kim doesn't seem to try and do the same for Kelly. Kim is simply paralyzed by her own trauma to the extent that she has no idea how she may affect someone else. She had no control as a child so she must have it all now. Thus feeling entitled to use the bathroom in Kelly's room. "This is my house too. In my home I can use any bathroom I want." (paraphrased) The obsessive need to explain the slamming doors so that it is not her "fault." Things being her "fault" earned her beatings a child, so she fights to not be "at fault."

Kim is just a huge challenge for Kelly because Kim doesn't understand at this point how to accept Kelly as part of her healing. Kelly isn't so hard, unfeeling and incapable of forgiveness that she can't understand. She and Jodi had issues that looked like they might blow up, but look how close they are now.

One thing Kim needs to learn is that there is a difference between "standing in your grace" and "standing with your grace."

Wow what a long winded post. Sorry, lol

teddi408 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-06, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail teddi408 Click to send private message to teddi408 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
Wow--I agree completely. Kelly and Kim are hugh triggers for each other, and this is their golden moment of opportunity for healing themselves. I hope they can do it, because by their incredible courage in allowing us all to witness their painful and intimate moments and the wonderful personal healing that will most likely come of their conflict, we all are blessed with the true hope of one day healing our own selves. It can sometimes be easier and more immediately satisfying for us as the audience to take sides and judge one or the other HM, but ultimately unrewarding. The true beauty is in witnessing the healing and that there is hope for us all.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-24-06, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
Kim and Kelly started on each other the day Kelly entered the SOH. It just escalated from there. Kim will fight with anyone and everyone because that's just how she is. She thrives on conflict and drama and loves to get nasty and judgmental about others and then portrays herself as being picked on when they call her on it and then she starts whining saying she doesn't understand why everyone is having a bash on Kim session. The other HG's encourage the infighting by sitting around gossiping and refusing to talk face to face in a fair and problem solving mentality. They are all so insecure that they basically fail to bond in any way other than when they are ganging up on someone. I can't believe this whole thing has blown up againa nd this time over a bathroom. Kim should just use her own bathroom even though it isn't like the one she is used to at home. Big deal. (What does she do when she goes to visit family not use a bathroom because it isn't like the one she is used to at home?) If she feels using another HG's particuliar bathroom is no big deal then why doesn't she just use her own after all it's no big deal which bathroom she uses according to her. Kim is doing this to gain attention, get sympathy and to keep from dealing with her real issues.

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-06, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
Kim needs to back off of Kelly. Kim doesn't like Kelly because Kelly isn't going to back off and let Kim have her way out of fear of her temper. Kim should be able to take basic constructive critism about doors and bathrooms those aren't personal but very specific things she does that she can change.

kawyar 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-24-06, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kawyar Click to send private message to kawyar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
For what it's worth, here's my take on it...

I think that Kelly is envious of Kim's self-control and classiness because she lacks it herself. Kim, otoh, knows that Kelly is easily needled and perhaps engages her in a passive-aggressive way to get her back for all the gossiping and manipulation of other HG's that Kelly does.

Kelly scares the beejeezus out of me. She can switch from being kittinish to being positively tigerish in her aggression. I mean how many people do you know would say "I wanted to hurt her bad..." about someone else?!

I watched carefully when they showed Kim going around allegedly slamming doors. She closed the doors behind her, but she didn't close them hard enough to cause the bangs we heard. That was strictly editing and meant to manipulate us into believing that Kim was doing that on purpose. When Kim says that she doesn't think that she slams doors, I believe that she's speaking sincerely. And, if the slamming of the doors is so bothersome, when isn't anyone else but Kelly picking up on it.

Nah, I believe it's a personality conflict between the two. One of Kim's problems is that she sees people and situations in a black or white context. She doesn't have the ability yet (because of lacklustre life coaching) to be able to find the middle ground in people. Therefore when someone does something to harm her, or when she even perceives that someone is harming her, she will cut them off completely in order to feel safe from them. It's a common coping mechanism that Borderlines have. Also splitting: a person is all good until they make a mistake (according to the Borderline) and then they become all bad.

What bothers me is the way that Kelly changes personalities, like Jekyll & Hyde. She's very unstable and very quick to trigger anger. In her case, I'm afraid that the anger may give way to aggressive hostility. I think that Kim's wise to keep a safe distance away from her.

I can relate to Kim because of our similar backgrounds and I see her as being very isolated and lonely in that house with Kelly. It must be like re-living her childhood all over again, never know where the next blow is coming from and what she did to cause it. If I were Rhonda, I would be encouraging her to seek competent psychological help, not indulging her in meaningless, gimmicky exercises that maybe film well on television, but do not serve to help Kim in any way.

I watched Kelly's face very closely when they were in group with Dr. Stan. I saw malicious poison in that face, someone looking for triumph, not justice.

Lisa2 is a dadgum fool!

SASSI 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-24-06, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SASSI Click to send private message to SASSI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
LAST EDITED ON 03-24-06 AT 11:02 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-24-06 AT 11:00 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-24-06 AT 10:58 AM (EST)

wonder if kelly treats her own children the way she treats kim...as long as she can moan..groan..complain b***h or pull her hair out (she drives me nutzzz)she doesn't have to face whatever her (kelly) real problems are..if i remember correctly...kelly was mad cause kim woke her up..she never mentioned that she was in there when she had to shower or use the toilet.....
i walked in kim's shoes...she will get everything in time....right now everything seems like a threat...a confrontation...she is scared of everyone that seems mad(she, in her own mind, thinks she is not good enough for anything or that everyone else thinks that

03-24-06, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
If Kim is so intimidated by Kelly why get in her way, why go in her bathroom and find ways to bother her? Kelly is out there with her anger but at least it's visible to see and you know where you stand. Kim is hostile but she won't tell you why. I'd rather have someone blow up, get their dirt on the table and scream it if they have to than someone like Kim who is pissed makes everyone miserable but there's no way to get resolution. You will never be able to know why she's mad, you'll never be able to make it up or make her happy. The truth is it isn't about what you've done it's about making you miserable and angry. That's why she won't talk to them, she gets angry, creates a mood that can't be dispelled, slams doors, plays head games and then you can't make it better. Quite frankly if I had to choose I'd choose Kelly. You could have an ugly fight, lay the cards on the table and get to what's really pissing you off. With Kim who knows what's making her angry, it probably isn't even you but you're a good target.

03-24-06, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
I agree with ya Baxtera. I also don't understand why she chose to sit in the living room playing cards when Kelly was the only other person in the room. I could hear the other HG in the background and they sounded like they were having fun. Maybe if Kim would have gotten the stick out of her butt she could have gone and had some fun and laughed too but no she chose to sit and aggravate Kelly and then act all innocent. It's like when my oldest nephew antagonizes his younger brother then stays there to watch him stew and further drives him crazy. I can see Kim taking her finger and pointing it in Kelly's face and getting close enough to almost touch it and Kelly saying Please don't touch me" and Kim saying "What..I am not touching you! What do you mean? My finger never touched you!" (i used to do that to my little sister al the time ha ha)

cruizon2005 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-06, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cruizon2005 Click to send private message to cruizon2005 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
I am the type that doesn't like tension and I like to resolve things. Maybe Kim honestly wants to work it out. I would guess that the entire process wouldn't work well if the HG can't feel free enough to talk with all the HG. I dunno..that is just me

OneCoolMom7 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-06, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OneCoolMom7 Click to send private message to OneCoolMom7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
I think the reason Kim went into the living room was to show Kelly that she can be the better person and Kelly just had to be nasty. Kim should have left the room but her instincts are to fix things so she does not rock the boat.

blessedmomtoo7
Kayla, Courtney, Kenneth, Kristan,
Steven, Sadaya and Christina.
Also proud mom to Penny the Box.
Daughter To Grandma Emma!

used2be 9 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-06, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail used2be Click to send private message to used2be Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
>
>Nah, I believe it's a personality
>conflict between the two.
>One of Kim's problems is
>that she sees people and
>situations in a black or
>white context. She doesn't
>have the ability yet (because
>of lacklustre life coaching) to
>be able to find the
>middle ground in people.
>Therefore when someone does something
>to harm her, or when
>she even perceives that someone
>is harming her, she will
>cut them off completely in
>order to feel safe from
>them. It's a common
>coping mechanism that Borderlines have.
> Also splitting: a
>person is all good until
>they make a mistake (according
>to the Borderline) and then
>they become all bad.

you are right. i hadn't thought about kim as being a borderline before, but having read your post, i see it now. she's a perfect example of borderline personality disorder! she has the whole "i hate you, don't leave me" personna downpat. bless her heart. borderline is almost impossible to overcome. i feel for her, i really do. a psych tried to diagnose me as borderline once myself, and so i truly do feel for miss kim. i hope that she can get the help she so desperately needs instead of this college dorm type environment they've got her in now. she needs some serious psychological help. some one-on-one help. alot more than she's getting right now in that house!!!

03-27-06, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kawyar Click to send private message to kawyar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
About 12 years ago, I was finally diagnosed correctly as a Borderline. Before that I had been misdiagnosed as being bi-polar (they used to call it manic-depression in those days), and none of the usual pharmaceuticals worked on me.

It took a short-term course of Prozac and very intensive one-on-one psychotherapy over the last 10 years to make me find my way to having successes in life. If Kim hasn't considered it yet, I think that some sort of SSRI might help as a "reset button" for her. That's how it worked for me. I only took it for a couple of six-month intervals, and now I'm so happy that I don't have to resort to pills anymore.

The Borderline diagnosis is tough to make because it can closely mimic other personality disorders such as bi-polar and schizoid ones. Many professionals still don't accept its legitimacy. As one who has walked through that jungle, I can tell them that it's very real and unless one has experienced it themselves, I wonder if they can truly understand what a Borderline goes through.

Borderline also share a distinct lack of sense-of-self. They don't know who they are because their personalities were never developed as children in a healthy and balanced way. All they know are coping strategies. If one doesn't work in any given situation, it is discarded and another one used. If that one doesn't work either, and the Borderline runs out of strategies, the Borderline will do their best to flee. People who are constantly leaving their jobs because of "personality conflicts" are most likely Borderlines. They get hired for the next job because they've learned to present themselves so very well, but they can rarely make it last.

Borderlines are also usually highly intelligent as a result of having to use their own devices in order to survive horrific childhoods, and that makes them even harder to treat: witness Kim's initial verbal dancing around Kelly about the slamming of the doors. However, once Kim is made aware in a non-judgemental way (something Kelly is not capable of doing) of the effects of her actions, she sincerely wants to do it better. I can truly relate to and empathize with Kim in that way!

Has the diagnosis and subsequent treatment helped you at all? Please do feel free to e-mail me and share your thoughts. I'd love to compare notes!

tvfun 80 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-06, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvfun Click to send private message to tvfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
The way I saw it was....Yes Kim does always need to know more info than she needs too, and probably shouldn't even of said another word about it......

But, Kim was very nice about wanting to find out because she didn't want to do it again, and wanted to be aware she was doing it.......

but, Kelly...geesh, she was so mean and harsh about it.....I thought Kelly was going lay off and knock kim on her a$$!

Kelly needs to watch her tone, because when your as scary looking as her.......I would be afraid of her too.

At least Kim has the balls to stand up to her, everyone else is just "kissing her a$$" per say, so she doesn't take her rift out on them. They are too afraid of being truthful with her as not to set her off.

ANd I don't think you can be that angry with one person and not be that angry with the rest of the world....including her kids.

They should be sending Kelly to "anger management classes" instead of working on "touching"

punkin123 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-25-06, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail punkin123 Click to send private message to punkin123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
<ANd I don't think you can be that angry with one person and not <be that angry with the rest of the world....including her kids.

<They should be sending Kelly to "anger management classes" <instead of working on "touching"

I don't believe that Kim's husband, child, family, friends and coworkers are oblivious to her anger either. I think her sitting in the living room with Kelly was an "attempt to connect". Her saying "I am ready to talk when you are" suggests to me that she isn't going to take responsibility and apologize when she does. She isn't done projecting the problem on Kelly.

She doesn't have good influences in her housemates or LC's.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-24-06, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
It's shame it's going on. It's certainly not helping with the gossip factor in that house. Everyone is picking sides and talking behind each other's back. God If I had to live with the two of them while that was going on I would lose my mind.

The two should be thrown into a room together, lock the door and no one comes out until all the stuff has been dealt with. Neither of them is the victim here. So I wish they would just own it.

Kim seems to want to settle it but Kelly I think is just loving the fact that she can tell her"I need my space". It's a total control thing.

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-24-06, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
I think the whole fight is petty and immature. Is this jr high school or what?

I think Kelly is having a hard time dealing with her issuses. Being in the SO house is tough. Kelly is not adjusting very well and is fighting the process. Instead of admitting this she is blowing this whole situation out of proportion. I think she is projecting her frustration and stress of being in the house onto the Kim/Bathroom issuse.

The "discussion" began with Kim slamming doors and waking Kelly up. It has now turned into Kelly not wanting Kim using her bathroom because she doesn't have any privacy and she can't take a shower and get dressed because of Kim.

Kelly's level of anger over the situation is out of proportion for the silliness of the issuse. Wanting to leave the house over this situation makes no sense. Clearly, there are underlying issuses. If Kim stopped slamming doors and used her own bathroom I think Kelly would still be pissed.

Kim's reaction to Kelly's comment was classic Kim. She is like that about everything. Kim was pesty and annoying in her approach of Kelly but not aggressive. By now they should all be used to Kim and her ways.

I can understand Kim feeling blindsided by Kelly's comments. You would think that if Kim's actions were so bothersome Kelly would have said something alot sooner.

Kelly is overreacting. Plain and simple.

SASSI 110 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-06, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SASSI Click to send private message to SASSI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
i thought kelly said that the bathroom was in the hall? so then, why is it her bathroom and hers alone? there is some reason she has zoomed in on kim to egg on and gossip about...she isn't (kelly) working on anything except obsessing about kim

cruizon2005 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-06, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cruizon2005 Click to send private message to cruizon2005 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
Yep..
I am sure if you are going to spill your guts on TV and live in a house with a bunch of other women doing the same. You have to guess you would be sharing a lot of things. I can't imagine the bathroom being this big of an issue.

jonimoni 136 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-06, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jonimoni Click to send private message to jonimoni Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
Kelly has chosen to obsess about Kim instead of working on her own issues. How is Kim using "her" bathroom grounds for staying up all night weeping and feeling unsafe? How is a slammed door worse than spending 3 days (tv time) whining, bitching and beating a dead horse name Kim? Blah, Blah, blah....she just goes on and on. She talked to her friend, her hubby, all the other house mates alone and in pairs.....shut up already. She spoke about Kim in such harsh and abusive tones that Dr. Stan called her on it and Kim just sat there calmly while Kelly did it. I would have volunteered to pull Kelly's hair out for her. Kelly's abusive tone does more to make a person feel unsafe than someone using her bathroom. The thing that makes Kelly feel unsafe is that not everyone is chiming in agreeing with her, she wants everyone on her side bashing Kim while she cheers them on. I had an a-ha moment yesterday because I too can obsess about people and have been chanting, you can only change how you react to others, you cannot change how they act. Now, lets get Kelly to chant the same.

Madre 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-24-06, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Madre Click to send private message to Madre Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
>Kelly has chosen to obsess about
>Kim instead of working on
>her own issues. How
>is Kim using "her" bathroom
>grounds for staying up all
>night weeping and feeling unsafe?
> How is a slammed
>door worse than spending 3
>days (tv time) whining, bitching
>and beating a dead horse
>name Kim? Blah,
>Blah, blah....she just goes on
>and on. She talked
>to her friend, her hubby,
>all the other house mates
>alone and in pairs.....shut up
>already. She spoke about
>Kim in such harsh and
>abusive tones that Dr. Stan
>called her on it and
>Kim just sat there calmly
>while Kelly did it. I
>would have volunteered to pull
>Kelly's hair out for her.
>Kelly's abusive tone does more
>to make a person feel
>unsafe than someone using her
>bathroom. The thing that makes
>Kelly feel unsafe is that
>not everyone is chiming in
>agreeing with her, she wants
>everyone on her side bashing
>Kim while she cheers them
>on. I had an
>a-ha moment yesterday because I
>too can obsess about people
>and have been chanting, you
>can only change how you
>react to others, you cannot
>change how they act.
>Now, lets get Kelly to
>chant the same.

Speaking of harsh and abusive tones...........Kim says the F word every two seconds when talking about the houseguests to the LC's, she uses words like, "pathetic, absolutely ridiculous" etc when she talks about them or things they've done. (Both of which are judgemental words)She stomps around the house saying she's pissed at this or pissed at that.

Kim, is not done BY FAR either on the work she needs to do. Just (yesterday's episode) Kim said," she's getting things that other's aren't". I suppose she is now qualified to be the new life coach.

I don't think so.

03-25-06, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
Kim fails to see that she is just as manipulative, b!tchy, back stabbing as she accuses others of being.

Her long list she made of the other HG to me proves how obsessed Kim is with keeping score.

She keeps telling everyone how afraid she is of Kelly yet she is in her face all the time. I think Kim is scary and I don't think I would feel safe around her.

Neither woman is perfect, they get on each others nerves. Both are scowlers so you never know what kind of mood they are in. They are neither out going nor friendly.

Dr Stan needs to spend more one on one with Kim. She is a ticking time bomb.

03-25-06, 12:18 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-06 AT 12:19 PM (EST)

I agree with ya Sofan. I also think Kim has the memory of an elephant as she forgets no slight that was ever done to her in her entire life. (Where did the phrase memory of an elephant ever originate from? Sorry I digressed for a minute..)Kim can pull out things that bugged her 25 years ago and she is just as mad today and she was when it happened. Too bad she can't remember things people tell her that is constructive to her changing and healing herself. I think Dr. Stan needs to spend more time with Kim and Kelly both individually and as a unit to get this nonsense stopped. They keep dancing around each other like mating bears and getting nowhere. Kim is like a vulture waiting for someone to slight her so she can pounce on them like a cougar. Both need to grow up and act their age. It is scary that they both have kids who are observing and learning this behavior. Kelly's boys and Kim's son may end up scared to death to ever get married or have girlfriends because they'll fear the woman will be like their mom!

jonimoni 136 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-06, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jonimoni Click to send private message to jonimoni Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
Kim's list was AN ASSIGNMENT! It was what she was told to do. How can she be punished for writing down the way she feels about how a bunch of backstabbing, gossiping wenches. Kelly uses profanity as much as Kim, if not more. She keeps talking about how she hates Kim, that is frightening. Kelly spent an entire night weeping because "Kim used my bathroom, and I don't feel safe" What? Kim has spent her entire life keeping her real feelings inside and Dr Stan is trying to get her to cry and vent and so forth. Kelly has two mindsets, the aggressive witch and the victim, she does not know how to be in between. She seemingly can't stand up for herrself in a rational manner and not spend all her time trying to make others hate Kim as much as she does or at the other end of the spectrum spend the remainder of her time crying. Once again, she cannot change Kim, she can only change the way she responds to Kim and she can't understand that at all. 3 days of constant bitching or weeping about Kim is doing Kelly more harm than good.

03-26-06, 04:16 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
Kelly saying how she felt during the flaws exercise was an assignment as well so how can Kim or anyone say Kelly was wrong to say how she felt? It's not Kelly's fault Kim is so insecure that she has to badger people and try to smooth things over without changing what she does or doesn't do. Kim is full of talk but little action when it comes to correcting things about herself but she expects everyone else to comply with her wishes and requests quickly.

OneCoolMom7 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-06, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OneCoolMom7 Click to send private message to OneCoolMom7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
Here's my HO, Kelly has no clue how to cope with all kinds of people. Kim has not idea how not to annoy people because she does not want to rock the boat. Kelly has a mean streak that needs to be dealt with by Rhonda and Dr. Stan. Kim admitts she has problems and wants to deal with it. Kim admitts that she may not be able to let go of what her mother did which could get her removed from the house. Kelly, being the older person should grow up and realize that she may be in the SO for her own issues but she has to be able to cohabitate with everyone else and stop crying about things that are out of her control. I would be more afraid of Kelly then I would of Kim. Kelly does nothing for me at all. I have compassion for Kim because she is trying. Kelly is so focused on Kim and gossiping about Kim on the phone and with the housemates that she is missing the point. I fault the housemates for one thing, giving in to both Kim and Kelly and not being more honest. Kim is trying to have a break thru and Kelly is standing in the way of that and I truly believe that Kim would be farther along if Kelly would just leave her alone.

Blessedmomtoo7
Kayla, Courtney, Kenneth, Kristan,
Steven, Sadaya and Christina.
Also proud mom to Penny the Box.
Daughter To Grandma Emma!

trikelady 82 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-06, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trikelady Click to send private message to trikelady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
I don't buy the big fight is over a bathroom. There is so much more to it. Kelly has to get the bug out of her @ss and communicate instead of being ready to fight all the time. She is slowly but surely going after each housemate...who's next? Focus on yourself Kelly. Kim is not dealing with her problems as good as she thinks she is, she needs to focus on herself also. Both of them need to grow up!

sillybear 84 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-06, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sillybear Click to send private message to sillybear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
I like to say it takes two.I definitely think Kim is the reason this whole fiasco with slamming doors and the bathroom got started.Kelley seems to be fueling the conflict.It is all she seems to talk about.I don't know about the HGs but it is truly getting on my last nerve.I say deal with the problem.Build a bridge and get over it Kim and Kelley.There doesn't seem to be one side that is right or wrong.JMO

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-06, 05:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
LAST EDITED ON 03-26-06 AT 05:18 AM (EST)

"This house changed my life..."

Are they for real with that tag line? How can any "healing" establishment let this nonsense go on and then claim the power to save lives? (and I don't mean the lives and bank accounts of the "professionals" who are being paid very well for their inability or unwillingness to end this stupid fight...)

So two women had an argument over who has squatter's rights to specific areas of somebody else's house; a house that is technically providing them both with free room, board, and psychological counsel (Dr. Stan). Both of them have everything they need, but not everything they want. One of them seizes an opportunity to verbalize her personal irritations during a group exercise (an exercise that just invites trouble). It was a mistake (at best) for Kelly to address Kim with a specific, personal offense when the assignment was to offer her a general observation of a flaw (i.e., "I know it was tough when your mom was here, but you still need to work on how you deal with stress"). The place for a personal interchange was in private. I know that's a fine line, but if you want someone to accept a negative comment, it should be handled with a lot of sensitivity. As humans, we are easily hurt and offended, especially when we aren't sure of someone else's motives. All in all, I don't think Kim reacted very differently than most people would have in the same situation. According to Dr. Stan, Kelly should have been ready to qualify her negative assessment without getting angry. The fact that the whole episode just opened the door for more complaints from Kelly ("Kim uses my bathroom - I have no dignity") leads me to believe that Kelly may have missed the point of the group assignment.

Yes, I know this is the perfect opportunity for Kim and Kelly to mirror each other's triggers, but let's move on. The time is not going to come when everyone is suddenly filled with warmth and understanding. Is anyone really surprised by these triggers, specifically in the women who were triggered? Kelly could be triggered by someone thinking about cutting her in line at the grocery store. Kim could be triggered by someone getting too loud or aggressive with her. And what about everyone else who may be sidetracked because the animosity in the house is palpable (theoretically speaking, of course. Most of these particular women seem to like this...)?

I understand the mirroring concept - to a point. But now they've seen it, and we've seen it, and seen it, and seen it. The time has come to stop this rift from getting any bigger. These two women have no history together, they have no memories of the "good times" to urge them towards a truce. Even if Kim's claim that she feels "horrible" for making Kelly feel this way is based more in her desire to end the tension than it is to make any offer of restitution to Kelly, is that really so unacceptable? Just get on the road to peace and work out the details later. Kim has given Kelly the message, without malice or attitude, that she is available whenever Kelly is ready. Kelly clearly indicated that she took that offer as a personal affront (on the couch and later in the confessional). Would Kelly really feel demoralized or impotent if a war ended on someone else's timetable? In a relationship of this depth, what more can anyone expect?

This is reality, and there are people who will never be close friends, but that doesn't mean that it isn't necessary for them to learn ways of peaceful coexistence. That's called growing up. If these two adults can't resolve their issue after 24 hours, the mystery isn't what "triggers" the anger, the mystery is the reconciliation process. What triggers that?

Kelly is handling this conflict in the same way she probably handles most conflicts in her life. She can sit alone, with a petulant look and attitude, waiting for "someone who knows her" to come and beg her to come out of it. She runs the risk of eventually ostracizing even those who know her well with this tactic, and she may end up getting her wish - to be left alone while she lives a life of angry solitude behind her barbed wire. And Kim? Well, she can be tossed into an "anger room" with some paper and markers to journal her feelings, and she may leave feeling just as angry. Kim may not handle anger well, but Kelly handles it terribly.

03-26-06, 08:45 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
I think the problem is neither of them has appropriate social and coping skills. Kim handles this the way she usually handles things as well. She makes everyone around her miserable enough, she insists that she's right and they must agree with her or she wants nothing to do with them. There are no compromises with Kim at all. After all as she said this is her house and she will do in it as she pleases.

These two need to be taught social skills, coping skills, and anger management. It is really irrelevant if these two particular people ever like each other but the reality is this is just a small snapshot of what they are like in the world. Kim and Kelly both do this to other people and it makes the world around them miserable. I would hate to have to interact with either of them for school, work, or social situations. Can you imagine a teacher conference with either of them?

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-06, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
Baxtera said:
"Can you imagine a teacher conference with either of them?"

"Sorry. Ms. K, the tests DO NOT prove that your son is a prodigy. As a matter of fact, he's quite a problem..." Uh-uh, they don't pay teachers enough for that.

03-26-06, 10:07 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
Kim would be the one that would be the scary one. She'd be the one that would unite all the other mothers and bring you down. Kelly would just fly across the table and attack you. That I can handle and you eventually meet with her and the principal at all times for your saftey and the principal can see what a crack pot she is so she's no threat to your career.

Kim would act so sweet and innocent to the principal but to you it would be daggers drawn at all time and the principal would never be able to figure out what's wrong with you that you just can't find a way to deal with such a "great" Mom.

03-26-06, 11:59 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
I wonder what Kim would say if Kelly revealed she was severely abused growing up just like Kim was and said that is way she acts like she does. Then goes on to say she needed someone to support her, understand her and couldn't handle anymore hurt and rejection etc. I can hear Kim saying "That's too bad but it doesn't give you the right to take it out on me. It's not my fault. I don't take that crap from anyone in my life. You need to get over yourself Kelly and move on." Kim would be one to claim someone was stealing her thunder just like Allison said about another HG. Kim wants everyone to accommodate her yet she doesn't give or bend one bit. It's her way or she gets pi$$ed off and acts out.

03-26-06, 01:03 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
Actually I hadn't thought about it but your comparison to Allison is an interesting one. It's all about Kim all the time which is just like Allsion was.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-26-06, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
I believe the master bathroom has always been one of preference, especially to Kim who wakes up at the crack of dawn to prepare herself for the day. It wouldn't surprise me to hear that SO had helped create this conflict by (behind the scenes) encouraging Kim to use it..then when Kelly arrived telling her NOTHING of the arrangements.

Kelly who they figured would become hateful towards Kim (there's lots of Kim's in the world but Kelly isn't one to deal with them) eventually grew intolerant and blew. They are totally opposite personalitis,..Kelly wants to kick her a$$ (verbally AND physically) and Kim wants to talk it all out.

03-27-06, 10:37 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
Kim talks and talks and talks and talks which is also an extreme annoyance and she never ever stops. When she was in the car with Kelly on the way to the coffee shop I was ready to tell her to shut up and I wasn't even in the car with her. Kelly's comments about Kim never listening and controling the converstation seemed so to the point. Kim will take apologies like the one Kelly gave her but she doesn't really own her own irratating or bothersome issues or attitudes towards others. Dr. Stan told her she needs to be more loveable, she doesn't see it. In her mind she isn't that way because of other people, she doesn't need to change the world does.

03-27-06, 11:55 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
> Kim
>will take apologies like the
>one Kelly gave her but
>she doesn't really own her
>own irratating or bothersome issues
>or attitudes towards others.

Kelly apologized to Kim?! Really? I must've missed that. I heard Kim (and earlier, Jodi) apologize to Kelly, but I didn't hear Kelly's apologies to anyone else.

When did this happen?

03-27-06, 12:09 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
They went out and had coffee together and Kelly did apologize and actually owned her issues. I was suprised but Kim basically felt it was owed to her.

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-27-06, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
I saw Kim and Kelly come to an understanding. Which I was happy about.

I didn't see Kim not owning her part. Kelly was the one who flew off the handle about it not Kim. Like Kim said nothing changed with her because she wasn't mad. I know she got upset when Kelly got upset but who wouldn't have. Kelly got mad and wouldn't even talk to Kim.

As fas as I can see they both met in the middle and even came up with a solution for the bathroom.

Good Job Kelly and Kim!!!

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-27-06, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
In the car today on the way to the coffee shop I would bet that Kim was just so excited to try to move past the whole thing..her talking on and on is just HER and I think she was genuinely trying to befriend Kelly. Kelly's NOT one to talk..especially when she's p!ssed so I doubt Kelly was putting out much effort to fill the silence. I don't think Kim talked too much but she talks fast when she IS telling a "story." I'm sure the editing made it look worse than it really was. Kim's communication issues are the only thing that Kelly can legitimately b!tch about and I'm sure she's glad to do just that. Kelly probably LET Kim talk knowing that she could complain about it later JMO.

Kelly's afraid of Kim because she's weak WTF!? I think that was a crock of sh!t..I believe Kelly's only problem was the fact that she doesn't like Kim and she HAD to work through the issues with her. I don't believe Kelly was honest with Dr. Stan today.

imamrs 59 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-06, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail imamrs Click to send private message to imamrs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
I guess what baffles me is that the LC(s) and Dr. Stan are "fixing' Kim's problems. When Dr. Stan told Kelly to give Kim a break because of her past, I was appalled. Kim needs to learn about appropriate reactions to conflict. They need to be teaching her proper survival skills instead of babying her. I understand Kim's need to be heard because as a child she wasn't. I understand she does not have all the social skills needed to make and keep friends. Nevertheless, she did manage to attract a man and marry him.

Kelly is a cold fish. I do not think I would want to be friends with her. So, why push the issue of her bonding with Kim? Kelly is not the warm and fuzzy type. She loves to receive compliments but has a very hard time giving them.

I believe that both women act like hurt little children and can be quite annoying.

03-27-06, 06:49 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
Kim needs to learn social skills to survive in this world. She will go back to a world that will not coddle her and have Dr. Stan and the LC's to stand between her and all the people who sound or act like her Dad or her Mom to her. She is going to have to know what to do in order to be able to handle those situations appropriately. She needs to be able to own her own part in a conflict, not intentionally engage in conflicts unless she wants the consequences of engaging, and learn to recognize the level of annoyances. There are minor annoyances and there are threats to your life and survival. Kim reacts to everything from a critism about slamming a door as if she had just been visousl attacked by someone who wants to kill her. The LC's and Dr. Stan do her no favors by not teaching her how to cope with the world she will face.

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-06, 02:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
>I guess what baffles me is
>that the LC(s) and Dr.
>Stan are "fixing' Kim's problems.
>When Dr. Stan told Kelly
>to give Kim a break
>because of her past, I
>was appalled. Kim needs to
>learn about appropriate reactions to
>conflict. They need to be
>teaching her proper survival skills
>instead of babying her. I
>understand Kim's need to be
>heard because as a child
>she wasn't. I understand she
>does not have all the
>social skills needed to make
>and keep friends. Nevertheless, she
>did manage to attract a
>man and marry him.

Thank you!!!!...I thought I was the only one who was appalled at his suggestion....it was the first time I didn't agree with his handling of a situation. Kelly is just as fragile as Kim is and deserves the same respect that Dr. Stan was asking her to extend to Kim....I'm soooo sick of everyone excusing Kim's bad behavior.

If Kim can't stand the heat she shouldn't be in the fire...her atrocious behavior following Kelly around to "force" the "talk" on her terms exhibited how Kim's mind works...she was trying to "control" the situation and I personally didn't see it as a means to make amends. Kelly was the first to offer an apology (which, in my opinion, she didn't owe)...I don't recall Kim saying she was sorry...just making excuses and suggestions of a way for her to get what she wanted anyway... which was time in the bathroom....and Kelly gets 15 minutes of privacy....WHOOPEDDEDOO!!!! Looks like Kim manipulated another situation to her favor.

Kelly is a cold fish. I
>do not think I would
>want to be friends with
>her. So, why push the
>issue of her bonding with
>Kim?

Lest not forget...you have to be friends with Kim or she'll make your life miserable.
"I walk in my own shoes..."

03-27-06, 11:10 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
Kim is such a liar! She sat in the confessional today and said she was never frustrated or mad at Kelly. Yeah right! That's why she was on the phone with people, talking to the other HG and Rhonda and Dr. Stan saying she was so frustrated and mad at Kelly and on and on and on. Show her the footage where she went on and on about how frustrated and angry and upset she was. She is such a bold faced liar. Please I am yelling to the UNiverse for them to boot Kim out of the SOH. Maybe Rhonda can wear Kim's little boots when she kicks her to the curb!

03-28-06, 07:18 AM (EST)
45. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-06 AT 07:21 AM (EST)

I too loved that hypocritical reassessment Kim gave, about how she was still the same and Kelly was the one who 'came around'. Kim lives in la-la land where she is the Queen and she will smite those who don't do her bidding.

Let the keeper of the scoreboard beware, others are going to start tallying her misdeeds and what goes around comes around. Won't Miss Kim be appalled when she starts getting judged the same as she judges others.

In this mismatched argument, Kelly wins hands down. She is the one that was the bigger person in my opinon. She would have to be to be stuck in a car barrelling down the highway with Miss Motormouth going full throttle.

And thank God Iyanla called Kim out on her words not matching her body language when she gave her big old hart felt 'but I am willing to talk this over, Kelly needs her space or whatever'....blech she is such a liar.

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-06, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Kelly and Kim's Fight"

I couldn't agree more...Kim isn't aware that her mannerisms give her away...she wasn't ready to make amends...she just wanted to continue the fight till Kelly siad "uncle"....Kim is a liar and will not accept responsibility for her part in any of this because she thinks she's blameless....Kelly was the "bigger person" as I, too, feel she wasn't at fault for the conflict escalating in the direction that Kim took it to...simply because she has to prove she's always right...she's hopeless (imo).

"I walk in my own shoes..."

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •