The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Starting Over All-Stars"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-25-06, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Starting Over All-Stars"
Hey, I just had an interesting, but somewhat frightening idea. I know that there is uncertainty about the future of SO, so maybe they should have Starting Over All-Stars, like Survivor did. Obviously, the HG all need additional help after graduating, so they could be chosen based on who would create the most interesting groupings. Kelly would have to be in there with anyone because she doesn't take any crap. Let's bring psycho Karen back from Season 2, Christina2 from Season 1, Tess from Season 2, throw Allison in to steal some thunder and Layne (season 2) can be their mentor. They could all sneak around using each other's bathrooms. Maybe resurrect some of the exercises used also: Dressing like a baby, sitting in a box, sitting in a cage, sitting in an empty room, being tied together and of course at the end, a cleansing ceremony. Jill could be the narrator, because she always had a witty take on things. The possibilities are endless!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Starting Over All-Stars JustBNMe 03-25-06 1
   RE: Starting Over All-Stars JessicaRN 03-25-06 2
 RE: Starting Over All-Stars eire_heart74 03-26-06 3
 RE: Starting Over All-Stars BlowingOver 03-27-06 4
 RE: Starting Over All-Stars L_11 03-28-06 5
   RE: Starting Over All-Stars JessicaRN 03-28-06 6
       RE: Starting Over All-Stars L_11 03-28-06 7
           RE: Starting Over All-Stars Angelflutter 03-29-06 8
       RE: Starting Over All-Stars JavaT 03-30-06 10
 RE: Starting Over All-Stars Ijustsharted 03-29-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-25-06, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Starting Over All-Stars"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-06 AT 09:05 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-25-06 AT 03:47 PM (EST)

Layne would be too afraid with Kelly and Kim2 in the SOH! I'd like to see Kim2, Kelly, Tess, De-Bores-Ya, Lisa1 and toss Kim1 in so she can be horrified at all of them. Kim1 could carry all the tissues around in her Loius Vitton handbag and hand them out. She could also stuff a few barf bags in her handbag for Lisa1 Wait maybe take Kim1 out and put Jill in so Jill can talk to the cupcakes and De-Bores-Ya can talk to her cotton candy. Wouldn't those 2 women make quite a pair?!

Edited to add: Okay I have to take Kim1 out and put Denise in her place. OMG can you see Denise and her quips around Tess, Lisa1, Kim2 and Kelly? It should be on pay per view!!!!!I'd pay to watch it LOL

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-25-06, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Starting Over All-Stars"
OMG, I completely forgot about Deborah and her cotton candy and her fork!! Maybe as a finale, Christina 3 could come in and teach them all how to be women of honor.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-06, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Starting Over All-Stars"
What a great idea! You have to get Rain from season 1 in there though. She won't take crap from any of those chicks! Probably have Tess from season 2 in a head lock by the first day!

You get Karen from season 2 to share a room with Kim and Kelly to play the who is the craziest roommate game.

Oh the possiblities!

BlowingOver 143 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-27-06, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlowingOver Click to send private message to BlowingOver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Starting Over All-Stars"
I'd like to see Sommer and Jodi fight over the cameramen.

L_11 198 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-06, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L_11 Click to send private message to L_11 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Starting Over All-Stars"
I like it. Nyanza, Deborah, Christine1 (remember "the Trifecta"?)Christine2, Allison, Lisa1...and let her rip.

Alternatives: Layne, Cassie1 ("I'm here to help you, you ungrateful little b***ch"), Amy, Lynelle, Tess, Audrey.

03-28-06, 04:28 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Starting Over All-Stars"
OMG, I forgot about so many of these ladies, but especially Audrey. I didn't see her on the recent Country Music Awards, so she must be taking it slow. She was a horrible singer and not a great person either, but remember how Rhonda was so excited when she was standing backstage with her little, straw cowboy hat on?

L_11 198 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-06, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L_11 Click to send private message to L_11 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Starting Over All-Stars"
>I didn't see
>her on the recent Country
>Music Awards, so she must
>be taking it slow.

Angelflutter 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-29-06, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelflutter Click to send private message to Angelflutter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Starting Over All-Stars"
Nyanza, ( with her baaadddd ##### attitude! )
Kelly ( with her evil eyes
and her explosive anger. )
Josie ( just so she can kick her some #####. )
Denise ( To start some big time ##### with
her flippant remarks. )
Lisa ( cuz they all need someone to pick on. )
Debo-rag ( just cuz she completely over reacts and
it would be fun to watch the fireworks. )
As an alternative ( GOD HELP ME FOR SAYING THIS )
Alli ( my god she's back ) son.

Then again, i think i'd rather see SO cancelled !

Peace Ya'll

JavaT 189 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 06:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JavaT Click to send private message to JavaT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Starting Over All-Stars"
Audrey was such a hoot! The Singing Q-Tip!

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-29-06, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Starting Over All-Stars"

Oh what i wouldnt give to have a show with Audrey and Kelly!! Throw Lisa 1 in the middle for some extra excitement!! what an awsome sitcom that would be!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •