URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 1291
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Starting Over All-Stars"

Posted by JessicaRN on 03-25-06 at 02:33 PM
Hey, I just had an interesting, but somewhat frightening idea. I know that there is uncertainty about the future of SO, so maybe they should have Starting Over All-Stars, like Survivor did. Obviously, the HG all need additional help after graduating, so they could be chosen based on who would create the most interesting groupings. Kelly would have to be in there with anyone because she doesn't take any crap. Let's bring psycho Karen back from Season 2, Christina2 from Season 1, Tess from Season 2, throw Allison in to steal some thunder and Layne (season 2) can be their mentor. They could all sneak around using each other's bathrooms. Maybe resurrect some of the exercises used also: Dressing like a baby, sitting in a box, sitting in a cage, sitting in an empty room, being tied together and of course at the end, a cleansing ceremony. Jill could be the narrator, because she always had a witty take on things. The possibilities are endless!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Starting Over All-Stars"
Posted by JustBNMe on 03-25-06 at 02:47 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-06 AT 09:05 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-25-06 AT 03:47 PM (EST)

Layne would be too afraid with Kelly and Kim2 in the SOH! I'd like to see Kim2, Kelly, Tess, De-Bores-Ya, Lisa1 and toss Kim1 in so she can be horrified at all of them. Kim1 could carry all the tissues around in her Loius Vitton handbag and hand them out. She could also stuff a few barf bags in her handbag for Lisa1 Wait maybe take Kim1 out and put Jill in so Jill can talk to the cupcakes and De-Bores-Ya can talk to her cotton candy. Wouldn't those 2 women make quite a pair?!

Edited to add: Okay I have to take Kim1 out and put Denise in her place. OMG can you see Denise and her quips around Tess, Lisa1, Kim2 and Kelly? It should be on pay per view!!!!!I'd pay to watch it LOL

Posted by JessicaRN on 03-25-06 at 04:24 PM
OMG, I completely forgot about Deborah and her cotton candy and her fork!! Maybe as a finale, Christina 3 could come in and teach them all how to be women of honor.

Posted by eire_heart74 on 03-26-06 at 09:59 AM
What a great idea! You have to get Rain from season 1 in there though. She won't take crap from any of those chicks! Probably have Tess from season 2 in a head lock by the first day!

You get Karen from season 2 to share a room with Kim and Kelly to play the who is the craziest roommate game.

Oh the possiblities!

Posted by BlowingOver on 03-27-06 at 04:30 PM
I'd like to see Sommer and Jodi fight over the cameramen.

Posted by L_11 on 03-28-06 at 03:23 PM
I like it. Nyanza, Deborah, Christine1 (remember "the Trifecta"?)Christine2, Allison, Lisa1...and let her rip.

Alternatives: Layne, Cassie1 ("I'm here to help you, you ungrateful little b***ch"), Amy, Lynelle, Tess, Audrey.

Posted by JessicaRN on 03-28-06 at 04:28 PM
OMG, I forgot about so many of these ladies, but especially Audrey. I didn't see her on the recent Country Music Awards, so she must be taking it slow. She was a horrible singer and not a great person either, but remember how Rhonda was so excited when she was standing backstage with her little, straw cowboy hat on?

Posted by L_11 on 03-28-06 at 04:52 PM
>I didn't see
>her on the recent Country
>Music Awards, so she must
>be taking it slow.

Posted by Angelflutter on 03-29-06 at 00:17 AM
Nyanza, ( with her baaadddd ##### attitude! )
Kelly ( with her evil eyes
and her explosive anger. )
Josie ( just so she can kick her some #####. )
Denise ( To start some big time ##### with
her flippant remarks. )
Lisa ( cuz they all need someone to pick on. )
Debo-rag ( just cuz she completely over reacts and
it would be fun to watch the fireworks. )
As an alternative ( GOD HELP ME FOR SAYING THIS )
Alli ( my god she's back ) son.

Then again, i think i'd rather see SO cancelled !

Peace Ya'll

Posted by JavaT on 03-30-06 at 06:35 AM
Audrey was such a hoot! The Singing Q-Tip!

Posted by Ijustsharted on 03-29-06 at 11:53 AM

Oh what i wouldnt give to have a show with Audrey and Kelly!! Throw Lisa 1 in the middle for some extra excitement!! what an awsome sitcom that would be!!