The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Current (401)
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Predictions for December 1st
It turns out there are two women in fat suits. Mel doesn't show up in the 2nd fat suit till the unveiling. The whole fat suit drama turns out to be
ladro
18 messages
12-03-03 00:26 AM
Alex's red flags
I was totally confused by last night's episode when Alex and Melana had their evening date. He started talking about his ex and how she cheated on h
hunterjax
22 messages
12-03-03 01:38 PM
Good Ending
Now that they have revealed that Adams has the big bucks, I bet he has had his fill with shallow women liking him and then really loving him after f
yankeegirl
2 messages
12-03-03 06:47 PM
Honest Joe...
Observations: #1) Week two, Marlena ditches all fat men. #2) Week four, Marlena becomes fat and "sensitive" to
Butt_Plug
12 messages
12-03-03 08:04 PM
Going Home with the Boys
My predictions.. [u]Jason[/u]: Melena will find Jason's family charming and fun and oh so pretty, there will probably be l
heracane
13 messages
12-03-03 08:34 PM
Shallow Joe
These guys aren't even average, they're almost all losers. Where did they dig up these guys. No seriously. Dennis: the 40 year o
Rabbit
0 messages
12-04-03 02:07 AM
Average Joe: Hawaii
Now it will be interesting to see if part 2 will bomb, like part 2 of Joe Milllionaire!! Has anyone heard anything about any of the joe's or t
bell83
8 messages
12-05-03 04:23 PM
An Armchair Psychological Analyzation
I noticed on last nights episode that when Melana was with Jason, she seemed so insecure. She just lavished compliments on him half the time, and
ego
27 messages
12-06-03 11:43 PM
Episode 5
I have watched this show from the beginnng and I just can not get over the absurdness (sp) of it. The show is supposed to give Average Joe's a c
Evisceria78
28 messages
12-07-03 06:47 PM
New Promo
Newest Average Joe promo confirms Adam is a Millionaire, but there's an even bigger shock. Jason Storm still lives at home... Ah, how decidedly
EnglProf
18 messages
12-08-03 01:46 AM
Tareq on "Miss Match"
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 12-06-03 AT 00:50 AM (EST)[/font] Here is a link to an article about Tareq on Miss Match on NBC o
Chrissy gal
5 messages
12-08-03 02:09 PM
Predictions for December 8th
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 12-07-03 AT 03:51 PM (EST)[/font] 1. The first hour of the show is nothing but lowlights of previ
ladro
7 messages
12-08-03 04:36 PM
Average Joe Official Episode 5 Summary--"Rich Man, Poor Man, Himbo, Jerk"
Sorry this took so long everybody, but RL intruded a bit. Hope you enjoy! Last episode on this lame reality show, we were introduced
GuessItRains
21 messages
12-08-03 06:40 PM
Adam Mesh: In Fortune Magazine
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 12-01-03 AT 11:09 PM (EST)[/font] If you type in google "Adam Mesh" Fortune
bovinasboyfriend
26 messages
12-08-03 08:23 PM
ONLY IDIOTS ARE THE VIEWERS
how many "AVERAGE JOEs" are a millionaire and the other comes from obviously a loaded family with a million dollar home... althought they loo
jesus
2 messages
12-08-03 09:29 PM
Spoiler !! And Melana chooses...
Spoiler........ Spoiler........ Spoiler........ I know I'm going to feel differently about this in a few hours, but for
EnglProf
5 messages
12-08-03 11:56 PM
That was the most Depressing thing I have ever seen....
I dont watch the show but it sucked me in, and defeated me tonight. You could tell that guys emotions were real, and he seemed like a cool dude.%0
DreamingAwake
1 messages
12-09-03 00:25 AM
Show Bloopers?
Ok, so who was the bright producer who thought it would be a good idea to have two "models" stay in a place with a giant chess game. Where did
JustMe2001M
4 messages
12-09-03 00:50 AM
Class even in defeat
The true measure of a man is how he responds in difficult situations. Adam was a class act--even after Malena "sent him packing". At the same time
Mr B
2 messages
12-09-03 01:47 AM
Adam got the shaft big time.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well you can't really know what happened during the numerous untelevised hours, but Adam from what i saw was way more genuine. He genuinely cared
baz05
1 messages
12-09-03 02:12 AM
she picked the wrong guy but picked the right guy
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 12-09-03 AT 02:34 AM (EST)[/font] what i mean is..she blew it. granted she may not ha
DrewBrees
0 messages
12-09-03 02:33 AM
In one way, it was a really GOOD ending.....
Face it, average joes have to learn to live with getting the shaft like that soon after they turn 12. Perhaps a few people out there will pause and
AlexRogan
3 messages
12-09-03 02:37 AM
Average Joe 3 - the return of Adam
For AJ3 they should have 16 beutiful women fight to win Adam's heart.
AlexRogan
10 messages
12-09-03 02:39 AM
What just happened?
As disappointed as I am by the outcome of tonights show - Adam is fortunate that he wasn't picked. I really like Adam - and wanted him to win - but
OCGirl
1 messages
12-09-03 02:39 AM
Was it Physical?
If Melana were to look 5 years down the line - whom do you think she would have a successful relationship/ marriage with? Almost every comment she
KnJRen
1 messages
12-09-03 02:42 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Current (401)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •