The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"she picked the wrong guy but picked the right guy"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

DrewBrees 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 02:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DrewBrees Click to send private message to DrewBrees Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"she picked the wrong guy but picked the right guy"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-03 AT 02:34 AM (EST)

what i mean is..she blew it.

granted she may not have felt the way adam felt toward her...sure fooled us. now that those lips have been around the block a few couple of hundreds of times...she can plant some wicked something on jason.

won't say anything bad.

see..i'm a guy who missed monday nite football for this bunk. i'm ashamed of myself..but hey, she was hot and i wanted to look at her rather than a boring game.

adam seemed like he had the better sense of humor and personality. jason looked dull and boring. yea he's a good looking guy but i was married to a jennifer lopez look a like..funny quick story...but we ended up divorcing and she remarried to a man with the last name lopez.

now people think she's jlo. huhh NOt.

but anyways back to this brawd. i think she made the wrong choice because in the weeks and months to come...there will be no money...no security...just wrongful lust that won't last long.
so i can attest to that beauty thing.

i could be wrong but it looks to be the case.

i was lmao when adam was working out to rocky. that was EPIC.

ROCK on ADAM!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •