The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Spoiler !! And Melana chooses..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-08-03, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Spoiler !! And Melana chooses..."
Spoiler........
Spoiler........
Spoiler........

I know I'm going to feel differently about this in a few hours, but for now all I have to say is that Melana is a complete moron. I hope they're very happy together . Adam, you definitely deserve better!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Spoiler !! And Melana chooses..... escapedude 12-08-03 1
   RE: Spoiler !! And Melana chooses..... sbeck 12-08-03 2
   RE: Spoiler !! And Melana chooses..... SLAH party girl 12-08-03 3
   RE: Spoiler !! And Melana chooses..... MegaMike 12-08-03 4
 RE: Spoiler !! And Melana chooses..... KBear 12-08-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-08-03, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Spoiler !! And Melana chooses..."
OMG! Its absolutely ridiculous that she chose Jason..I mean come on he is a nice guy but he hasnt finished shcool and lives with his parents..She broke poor old Adams heart and i guess he deserves better than her anyway..
Im not sure what she was thinking but i guess we didnt see "all " that went on those overnight dates..
Maybe Adam is too insecure for her or she couldnt get past his average looks..I think NBC mislead us in the editing again leading us to beleive there was nothing special about jason..

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-08-03, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Spoiler !! And Melana chooses..."
They must have edited him to appear like an unbelievably stupid, vapid individual. I'm glad, though: now my NYC sister can have Adam She'd treat him right!

SLAH party girl 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-08-03, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SLAH%20party%20girl Click to send private message to SLAH%20party%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Spoiler !! And Melana chooses..."
I'm very upset that I invested my time in this show. I really thought Adam would be the one. I mean the name of the show is Average Joe. I don't think they should have brought the 'other' guys in. An average Joe should have been selected by Melana. I can only guess we were not allowed to see a lot about Jason because what I saw didn't impress me much and I can't believe Malane would take Jason's looks over all the many great qualities that Adam has. I hope by now she has realized that she made a mistake. I thought Adam handled the situation very well. Of course it only proved to me that he truly was the best one.

MegaMike 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-08-03, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MegaMike Click to send private message to MegaMike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Spoiler !! And Melana chooses..."
Jason = Bus boy living at home with parents.
Adam = Sucessfull, fun loving, caring, businessman.
The Chick = If my eyes see it, my heart feels it.

KBear 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-08-03, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KBear Click to send private message to KBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Spoiler !! And Melana chooses..."
I totally agree. He must deserve better! It is obvious that she chose Jason for his "beauty"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •