The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Going Home with the Boys"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

heracane 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-02-03, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail heracane Click to send private message to heracane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Going Home with the Boys"
My predictions..

Jason: Melena will find Jason's family charming and fun and oh so pretty, there will probably be lots of nieces and nephews running around and she will think it makes him uberpretty. Her next compliment will be.."we'd make such pretty babies". There will be a shrine to his ex-girlfriend somewhere in his moms house which will creep Malena out. They'll make out in his boyhood room complete with New Kids on the Block Posters.

Adam: Our heroine(cough cough) will be lifting a perfectly sculptured eyebrow upon entering Adam's apartment. At first glance it seems to be a normal Bachelor pad, black leather couches, glass coffe tables and lots of homage to beer and technology. Upon entering his bedroom and viewing his "fortune Magazine" spread, her tune changes from "Oh, Adam I want to be friends, you are like a big brother" to "Money Money Money Money"
She will have fun with his family but there won't be a connection like there was with Jasons family

She is torn friends..jason is pretty and amaaaaazing. Adam is funny and sincere and rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiicccccchhhhhh.
Money and personality beats a pretty pair of eyes. We will be biting our nails till next week.

Will zach come back? LOL

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Going Home with the Boys MizLiz 12-02-03 1
   RE: Going Home with the Boys JustMe2001M 12-02-03 2
       RE: Going Home with the Boys LeftPinky 12-02-03 3
           RE: Going Home with the Boys volsfan 12-02-03 8
 RE: Going Home with the Boys ValleyGirl 12-02-03 4
   RE: Going Home with the Boys ego 12-02-03 5
   RE: Going Home with the Boys ego 12-02-03 6
       RE: Going Home with the Boys ValleyGirl 12-03-03 10
 RE: Going Home with the Boys kelli_blue 12-02-03 7
 RE: Going Home with the Boys NorthShoreJane 12-02-03 9
   RE: Going Home with the Boys ego 12-03-03 11
       RE: Going Home with the Boys JustMe2001M 12-03-03 12
           RE: Going Home with the Boys ego 12-03-03 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MizLiz 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-02-03, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MizLiz Click to send private message to MizLiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Going Home with the Boys"
Actually, I found Jason to be sort of dim and boring. I really doubt she'll pick him....

JustMe2001M 162 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-02-03, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustMe2001M Click to send private message to JustMe2001M Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Going Home with the Boys"
Actually, I also found Jason to be sort of dim and boring. That's why I think she'll pick him....

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-02-03, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Going Home with the Boys"
Exactly, dim and boring is a perfect match made on reality TV.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-02-03, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Going Home with the Boys"
I don't think he is boring at all! I guess I just can't get past that "pretty" smile! LOL!

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-02-03, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Going Home with the Boys"
Always follow the money, Melana isn't after the pretty boy, she is after fame and fortune, that's why she will pick AJ Adam.
Valley Girl
"Pretty can turn ugly very fast, but money will keep you warm on those long, cold winter nights in Hawaii....."

ego 100 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-03, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ego Click to send private message to ego Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Going Home with the Boys"
i hope she picks adam and he ends up dumping her butt. hee hee

12-02-03, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ego Click to send private message to ego Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Going Home with the Boys"
omg valley girl, at first i thought that was a big pickle on your head! lol

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-03, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Going Home with the Boys"
>omg valley girl, at first i
>thought that was a big
>pickle on your head! lol
>
Funny, funny, a real comedian, ha, ha.
"Big Brother" didn't like my full figure image so I've been forced to reduce, oh the price one pays for being popular!
Valley Girl
"I meant to get my hair done but I couldn't get an appointment today, this sux!! ....."

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-03, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Going Home with the Boys"
LOL! I can TOTALLY see Melana choosing Adam after she sees how much money he has.

NorthShoreJane 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-02-03, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NorthShoreJane Click to send private message to NorthShoreJane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Going Home with the Boys"
NOOO WAY will she pick Jason. Remember in the first episode with the "studs"... she asked him if he "likes girls"... implying that perhaps he plays for both teams. He seems a bit "light" to me from the editing NBC has provided. She used to manly men from working so closely with the Chiefs. She also mentioned in an episode she generally dates 'big' football player type of guys.

It's Adam.

12-03-03, 07:43 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Going Home with the Boys"
Adam made her cry (in a good way). Jason made her H**y.

She'll pick Adam cuz it's the nice thing to do, and I'm sure it's what the producers want. I mean if they let her pick Mr. Eyebrows I don't think the public will like it, and who will watch Average Joe 2?

JustMe2001M 162 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-03, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustMe2001M Click to send private message to JustMe2001M Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Going Home with the Boys"
H**y = Huey?, Holy?

Not enough letters for Motherly.

12-03-03, 08:34 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Going Home with the Boys"
oops....let me do this again.. .

he made her H**ny?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •